CyReN

OT of H3

I can not remember the last team my teammates and i played halo all night... We are still on and it's 7am est :D.

Even though some host are unplayable, I'm still have so much fun. It's actually quite funny because i always hated this game when i was coming from Halo 2. But now that ive spent 3-4 years playing Reach and then H4 i'm loving it.

No it was Mean Venom. Has he even placed top eight at an AGL event lol

Never heard of him ever, lol. So probably figured no one would bother to fact check him for a game as shoddy as H4

• Upvote (+1) 2

You know what I miss the most? Seeing a map that was selected and saying "Yes, I love this map. Let's do this!" Now it's just "Vote for anything. I don't care."

• Upvote (+1) 2

I know "mean venom". He's had a couple top 16 placings before. Not just in h4 either i'm pretty sure.

He is a kid who'd really hang onto that accomplishment and tell people he's a "Pro" lol.

Went from a 41 to a 39 in lone wolves because of oddball and getting host booted.....

LOL i'm so bad at this game, but it's still funner than Halo 4.

I am bad at Halo 3. I can't aim, my highest skill is  a 43 in LW and I flounder around the 40 mark in TS.

With that said, I had/have more fun sucking at H3 than I ever did in 4. The only reason I enjoyed Reach so much was because I got to play with my school friends quite often.

• Upvote (+1) 4

It's good to see people enjoying H3 again.

Most annoying in this game isn't even the net code or spread. It's the certain players like modders, derabkers and booters. They ruin the game the most for me. All I want to do is play an actual game whether i win or lose.

• Upvote (+1) 2

We need a v9

DO we really though? I don't think a update is really necessary or even that great of a idea, unless we can also get the playlist updated, then for sure, but i doubt that will happen.

I would like to see some setting changes as well. Such as trading out Amplified and maybe Onslaught for better/Less laggy maps. Or Frag nade start on Heretic instead of plasma's. but i don't think changes are necessary for any reason people may have.

• Upvote (+1) 2

DO we really though? I don't think a update is really necessary or even that great of a idea, unless we can also get the playlist updated, then for sure, but i doubt that will happen.

I would like to see some setting changes as well. Such as trading out Amplified and maybe Onslaught for better/Less laggy maps. Or Frag nade start on Heretic instead of plasma's. but i don't think changes are necessary for any reason people may have.

Onslaught is doooooope. Fuck no don't remove that. I like amplified too, but I wouldn't be mad if it was removed. Citadel in the rotation would be nice.

I never understood why Amp was ever in the rotation?  The map is awful.  I would have rather seen Assembly, Citadel, or even Blackout in its place.  

Was Cold Storage ever tested?

• Upvote (+1) 2

I never understood why Amp was ever in the rotation?  The map is awful.  I would have rather seen Assembly, Citadel, or even Blackout in its place.  

Was Cold Storage ever tested?

I would've been down for Assembly and Citadel in the rotation.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Even though some host are unplayable, I'm still have so much fun. It's actually quite funny because i always hated this game when i was coming from Halo 2. But now that ive spent 3-4 years playing Reach and then H4 i'm loving it.

Sad but true for most of us, including me.

Im only playing MLG, and I gotta say the level of competition and skill is SO much higher than what Ive dealt with in a long, long time. I mostly get beat in H4, Reach cause I play alone and get raped by teams frequently. However because of H3 ranks in MLG its a completely (!) different picture: plenty of players I get matched up with are simply BETTER than me, skillwise. I gotta swallow my pride and work my way up again : )