CyReN

OT of H3

My mistake. Some to2 plus good kids can give the illusion of a party of 4. 

Here's a little tip that some people might not know:

4e7e7ef5337db4eea034419c89291bf6.png

See inside the red box the Orange 'line' that is connecting Evil Otto's GT Box to New001's GT Box? That means they are in a party together.

If you look at Phlegm Brulee's GT Box and Abe Froman SK's GT Box, they have aren't connected, which means they aren't in a party together.

I only found this out earlier in the year myself, was pretty amazed that I missed such a small little detail :P

• Upvote (+1) 3

See inside the red box the Orange 'line' that is connecting Evil Otto's GT Box to New001's GT Box? That means they are in a party together.

If you look at Phlegm Brulee's GT Box and Abe Froman SK's GT Box, they have aren't connected, which means they aren't in a party together.

I only found this out earlier in the year myself, was pretty amazed that I missed such a small little detail :P

Shocked everyone didn't know this. It's cool to point out for the newer players. 

Aaaaaaand the host booters are already back booting pros off stream! This is why we can't have nice things

*frankie voice* it feels like halo

Thanks Moa, I had no idea.

GG's with Frosty, Moa, Faith and others. Haven't had that much fun in Halo for years.

The difficulty of sniping in all 5 Halo's is as follows; From most difficult to easiest; Halo 1, Halo 3, Halo Reach, Halo 2, Halo 4.

I dunno man the sweeping in Halo 2 might just top the no-descope of Halo 4. It was pretty ridiculous looking back.

I've never gone negative so many times in ANY halo game.  I don't know wtf is my problem, but damn, I am so baaaaaaaaaaaaad. 

Luckily, everone I've done customs with has been completely chill and said don't worry thats normal coming back.  Never knew Hitscan would mess my BR up so much.

I average about 7 facepalms out of every 10 games and I don't even know how many times I've said "I quit, I'm breaking this disc in half".

On the other hand from doing so many snapshots in H4 Octagons/Matches my H3 snipe seems better than before.

Still practicing each day trying to get back to even a fraction of what I used to be :(

Roybox, Ogre2, FiS will be sick if they get enough practice.  Ogre 2 has always been good at putting the right player combination together and knows what it takes to be a champion.

But on the other hand Ambush is WAY more active, and formal is adapting very well for h3

• Upvote (+1) 1

anyone know the current population of h3? both overall and mlg playlist?

Since the counter for Halo 3 is broken no one really knows for sure what the exact numbers are.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Really wish heretic was frag nade start...

Mid afternoon today, My MLG pop counter was going between 750-880. I got back on at 2am est and it said 638., When I got off a hour ago, 508.

Supposedly its broken though? How so? I know its not updated in real time though.

Couple days ago I played the MLG playlist. Two people lagged out before loading the map/gametype. Then 2v2 guardian ball came up, they vetoed that and then 2v2 onslaught popped up.. Fortunately that lagged away aswell and then we got Construct king. 2v2. Was pretty fun :p

GG's with Frosty, Moa, Faith and others. Haven't had that much fun in Halo for years.

GG's let's do it again sometime :) 

Sorry for my noobness not knowing all the callouts and stuff haha. I'm getting there :P 

So I played custom 8's the other night. Had a blast. Also because I really didn't play competitively late into Halo 3, I never played much Heretic. Honestly, I'm not a fan. The map is a smaller midship and the spawns are so screwed up. I'll spawn Car 2 and get assassinated or the same thing at P1. I mean theres spawn killing and then theres just plain ridiculous

Also I am so confused as to what spawns bottom of Construct and where. Is it an OS or Camo and when/where?

So I played custom 8's the other night. Had a blast. Also because I really didn't play competitively late into Halo 3, I never played much Heretic. Honestly, I'm not a fan. The map is a smaller midship and the spawns are so screwed up. I'll spawn Car 2 and get assassinated or the same thing at P1. I mean theres spawn killing and then theres just plain ridiculous

Also I am so confused as to what spawns bottom of Construct and where. Is it an OS or Camo and when/where?

Pretty sure it's OS for KoTH and camo for TS. 

Halo 2 is better :)

Its funny because pro's are "having fun" playing halo 3. Imagine if we switched to Halo 2. Don't get me wrong I like Halo 3, but Halo 2 tho

Its funny because pro's are "having fun" playing halo 3. Imagine if we switched to Halo 2. Don't get me wrong I like Halo 3, but Halo 2 tho

It would be bonkerz! I've been LANing it 2v2, its amazing.

GG's let's do it again sometime :)

Sorry for my noobness not knowing all the callouts and stuff haha. I'm getting there :P

Lol, dw it was a pretty chill custom anyway, I just came on to have fun. :P

Some 6,000 players on Halo 3 right now. I swear the population has to be getting stronger as the 16th approaches. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Formal just had a sick Construct koth game. His sniper is pretty darn dirty in this game aswell. Looking forward to seeing Ambush play Instinct at AGL