CyReN

OT of H3

1000px-H3_promo_banner.jpg

To access H3 fileshares, send the gamertag a chat invite. Use this invite to view profile, then access fileshare from profile.

This is an old thread from the MLG forum days, basically it's to help people find customs or people to play matchmaking with. Since Halo 3 is becoming popular again, along with it being free next week it seems like a perfect opportunity to bring this back. You can also discuss all things Halo 3.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Man I wish the Halo 2 servers were still up

All  day.

OT : Anyone  up for customs, let me know.  GT : Di v0rt3xx

I'm a Reach kid so I never learned all the competitive maps and stuff for this game. Is it worth it to try to learn now and get into it?

• Upvote (+1) 3

Here's hoping H3 being free next week makes matchmaking playable again. I miss this game.

I'm a Reach kid so I never learned all the competitive maps and stuff for this game. Is it worth it to try to learn now and get into it?

Short answer: Yes.

Long answer: Yes, because it's fun.

• Upvote (+1) 4

is anybody looking to run 4s tonight on some H3 best of 5 or whatever doesn't matter! I was looking for this kind of thread yesterday! This is awesome! If so please msg or inv CoNTact LiGht or Define Luck

if there is anyone who isn't all that good/doesn't mind playing with someone who's not that good send me a request

GT: CVslyyyyyy

I don't think so

Reach ZBNS is a much better game. H3 was inconsistent not just from the BR but other stuff like weapon spawns and whatnot. Melees were much easier as well. The maps are better and the sniper is good (when it doesn't drop shots) but that's really it.

The ranks don't even matter anymore because the game is dead

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

The ranks still work fine. At 50 high anyways.

I don't think so

Reach ZBNS is a much better game. H3 was inconsistent not just from the BR but other stuff like weapon spawns and whatnot. Melees were much easier as well. The maps are better and the sniper is good (when it doesn't drop shots) but that's really it.

It's a different experience in my opinion. Coming from a person that didn't even enjoy Halo 3 in its relevance, Reach maps were, for the most part, awful and ugly. Halo 3 had many more playable on-disc/DLC maps. There's really no reason NOT to play it, despite online being a facepalm fest if the host is bad. There's still a niche community for MLG, but I don't even know if you can find it if you're not between 40-50 in rank. Finding a 50 and boosting with them seems to solve that though.

I just leveled from 1-50 in both Lone Wolves and Team Slayer over the past week and there's still a decent distribution of players, though I got a lot of 3s matches in TS between 25-35.

• Upvote (+1) 1

GTA online is giving me strokes so ive been playing Halo 3. Going from Halo 4 to halo 3 is tough. You get PUNISHED.

Anyway add me for customs/MLG GT Destroyaaa

Guys, lets go to bungie.net and tell them that we want spread reduced on the BR. I'm sure if we can get enough of us, they will listen. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Guys, lets go to bungie.net and tell them that we want spread reduced on the BR. I'm sure if we can get enough of us, they will listen.

Oh god... Remember how they literally locked all BR threads and threw them into a single topic so they could ignore our feedback?

I seriously dislike 343, but at least they're open to feedback.