Sign in to follow this  
trongable

Diesel and Team Ambush Not Honoring Their Giveaway

*Disclaimer to mods: I seeked permission from aPK to post this

I've been waiting patiently while this whole thing went on, but I think it's about time I bring this to the community's attention. In May, I was announced as the winner for Ambush's 2000th YouTube subscriber giveaway. The prize was a brand new Razer headset (model unknown). Diesel got in contact with me and we sorted out the details to get everything packed and shipped. He said that he would message me when they would get shipped out.

A month goes by and I don't hear a thing back, but it was understandable because that was around the time of all the AGL/UMG Halo tournaments so I figured he was busy. Diesel then said that he would ship them out soon so I waited another month before checking up on the status. This time, he sets a date for them to be shipped out, August 15. Again, I waited a month before pestering him again, and he has still not shipped them out. In fact, by the looks of the last message of our conversation, it doesn't seem like he will ever ship them out. 

Obviously I can't force him to send anything out, but I wanted to let the community know the dishonesty I've had to deal with, and more importantly, show their sponsor (8-12 Hz Gum) who they are representing. I've been nothing but patient and polite in this situation, but have somehow gotten the short end of the straw. I've been strung along for 4 months without receiving my prize, and it makes me wonder if they did the same to other winners.

The whole DM conversation can be found here: http://imgur.com/a/43qWq. I've embedded the last bit of conversation we had below.

iEYqvfM.png

Well, he is the 9th best coach in the league so this would explain his failure to execute.  :gandhi:  :gandhi:  :gandhi:  :gandhi:

• Upvote (+1) 1

I’ve given out everyone code for every giveaway.  As the DM says I’ve been working a lot. Real life things do happen to people. I don’t have to explain what has happened, but you can’t get the short end of the stick when you’re getting something free. You WILL get your headset as promised.  I was going to send it out on the 15th of last month, but I never got around to going to the UPS store. Sorry it’s taken this long.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 28