Stork

Players in Pennsylvania

I'm also in Pittsburgh, unfortunately not going to make it to the GameOn this month because of it being the Holiday weekend. 

Gamertag: TheDewmahn

I'm down to LAN and wanna compete in some local tourneys for MCC. If any of you are still active shoot me a message here or on XBL.

GT: AlcoholicSn1per

Gamertag: Poizy

From Doylestown currently going to Temple.

Looking w/ fragtality for osme future teamates, and some local guys to lan with.

Im 21 and have been around for awhile.

What's up Vinyardd. My buddy and I are looking for 2 to team up as well. I'm outside of Harrisburg, but he actually lives in Pittsburgh. My gamertag is: DYERRR and his is: grab dem JAWNS

just saw this today, i'll add you tonight

Whats up guys. I'm hosting a LAN at my house Dec 27th all day, all night. I live 5 miles south of Harrisburg. It's going to be a great time and anyone who loves halo is welcome. We are going to have atleast 8 xbones set up for 4v4. Most guys so far are mid 20's to give you an age range. If you're interested, you can find me @Christiandyerr or gamertag:DYERRR

Philthhy

Delco, 19018 (Right outside Philly).

Currently have a t03, just looking for one more player for pgl/esl/lan events. Also looking just for locals to play with.

GT: Girlfriendhaver

I live near Youngstown, OH which is about 10 minutes away from the western PA border and 45 min away from Pitt. I'm down for some western PA LANS

Calling all PA Halo kids! 

I'm happy to announce I'll be hosting a LAN this coming weekend (Mar. 21-22) in Edinboro (Northwestern PA).

If you're at all interested, send me a PM on here and I'll deliver the rest of the details! 

I'm gonna have to cancel the above because of lack on interest :( 

I could possibly host again the weekend after next (Mar. 28) if that would give people more time to plan, etc?

If you find a at least 6 others and have provide more than a weeks notice I could round up me and a buddy to come

Leave your gamertag and where you're from!

How I Met Stork

Erie

Man thats crazy. I live in Erie too. I doubt youll see this but..add me my gamertag is: Shining

Empty spa e

Franklin, Pa (hour from erie/ 1 1/2 from pitt)

Me and my buddy fission ran customs the other day with you were both from Indiana pa I live near akron now but feel free to add us FFisson and BBanditOH

Ight sounds good. I'm a bit rusty due to I don't play as much as I did before.

I know I posted earlier in this thread but, I'd love to hear from some other players in south eastern PA (Philadelphia and surrounding areas).

HMU.
@Philthhy

Bakes The Great

Downingtown, PA

Pretty much only play h1, but I'm ok at the others.

V I iv y a r d. There are spaces inbetween each letter except for iv. From lower burrell which is 20-30 min from Pittsburgh. Butler and Erie is close. I went to college at slippery rock