Stork

Players in Pennsylvania

anyone in the philly nj lehigh valley area want to lan sometime soon

I'd be down if we got enough people.

I'm from SJ right across the river. 

Leave your gamertag and where you're from!

How I Met Stork

Erie

ERIEEEE, wadupppppp

GT: Ernay Kaioken

Don't really play right now because I have an Xbox one but, when MCC drops im up for anything

GT: Kenny POV

Hazleton

I'm from south jersey area but I go to college at WCU in West Chester.

Add me for H3/H1 customs, playlist, etc..

GT: Whos CruciaL

Jet Lethal....real names Joel I'm from pittsburgh and I have been to game on party planners. Add me. I want to start a local team

Any of you guys active? I've got a group of 8 people where I live looking for more locals to get games going with in prep for MCC and Halo 5.

Very cool dude. I've gone to one and went OKAY .__.

Currently go to GameOn tournaments to play Call of Duty competitively until halo comes back around. Fun times

The release of the Master Chief Collection is upon us; D.C. eSports ready to bring you a local LAN experience like no other - join some of the best players in the area to celebrate the revival of the Halo Community. On November 15, D.C. eSports will be hosting a Halo 2 Classic LAN event just a couple of hours away from PA in Manassas, VA to commemorate the launch of Halo: The Master Chief Collection!

https://www.facebook...95602277313857/

Any questions? Please feel free to post here or in the Facebook event - we hope to see some new faces there!

My partner and I are from the Uniontown area, would be down to start a local team for future GameOn MCC LANs.

Add us

PrevaiL Hero

PrevaiL Bandit

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hey guys I'm currently in the process of moving to a new apartment in the Reading, PA area. I'm looking to hold a lan from the 12th to the 15th of December. It will start on Friday and end on Monday. I'm only looking for serious players. I'm currently only allowing 12 people but that may change depending on certain circumstances. Max people allowed will be 16. We will be playing money matches most of the time so no broke ****** LOL. I was thinking doing best of 5s so we can rotate the players so everyone gets to play but that can change or we will do longer series depending on what everyone agrees on. I'm just speculating and throwing out my ideas for how i want the lan to be. I was thinking Saturday we would take a break and all go out to eat somewhere or find something to do. There will be alcohol and you can bring whatever you want. I will be posting more details on my twitter throughout the next month up until the lan. There is already a few people that might be going but nothing is definite as of right now. I will update this post with all the players attending when everything is confirmed. Im also still debating on letting people stay at my apartment or whats going to happen between sleeping and eating arrangements. DM me on twitter with your gamertag, and what you can bring to the lan. Im still trying to figure out how i will determine who gets an invite. I thank all for reading this and cannot wait to LAN with everyone that comes. 

Twitter - @eccen7rik

****EVERYTHING IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE**** 

My friend and I have been teaming and playing competitively since halo 2. We are both from Pittsburgh and looking for 2 for a team.

My GT: V i iv y a r d (there are spaces in between each letter except for iv)

Friends GT: Dooki3dung 

GT: DGC ScientisT

King of Prussia, PA  (30mins from Philly)  / Half of my time is spent in North East Philly (Parkwood area)

Feel free to add me! =]

My partner and I are from the Uniontown area, would be down to start a local team for future GameOn MCC LANs.

Add us

PrevaiL Hero

PrevaiL Bandit

I'll have to hit you up.. I'm from Mount Pleasant. 

GT: llToysoldierll

Been playing since CE.. Outside of Pittsburgh want to compete.

Gamertag: i Rancyd i

Add me please, want to run customs at launch.

I'll have to hit you up.. I'm from Mount Pleasant. 

GT: llToysoldierll

Awesome, just hit me up on Xbox, and we can play a few games when MCC launches. =)

Add us

PrevaiL Hero

PrevaiL Bandit

My teammate and I are from Pittsburgh and we want to go to GameOn LANs. Want to team for it? We have always crushed local competition. Looking to make some extra money :)

GT: V i iv y a r d

Message me

• Upvote (+1) 1

What's up Vinyardd. My buddy and I are looking for 2 to team up as well. I'm outside of Harrisburg, but he actually lives in Pittsburgh. My gamertag is: DYERRR and his is: grab dem JAWNS