Muggsy

Music Thread

I've been pretty sucked into just listening to video game OSTs. Was listening to Skyward Sword's a few hours ago. 

I might get bashed for this, but i've been listening to Sleeping with Sirens new album for the last week. So many catchy and awesome songs :D

Eh been on one hell of a Tool binge lately. I need to get off of it tbh.

Probably gonna move on to some Jedi Mind Tricks/AOTP tomorrow. Gotta whole discography to play through trying out the new weapon settings.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I might get bashed for this, but i've been listening to Sleeping with Sirens new album for the last week. So many catchy and awesome songs :D

Now, I can NOT stand them at all, but I heard a lot of their new songs are way more horrible than before...

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm seeing Killswitch Engage in Ft.Lauderdale tomorrow.

So I've been listening to them lately. I guess you can call it "pregaming" haha.

Now, I can NOT stand them at all, but I heard a lot of their new songs are way more horrible than before...

Yeah i hated them the first time i heard them but they really grew on me. The new album is no where near as good as their last 2 but some of the songs are really good in my opinion. It just doesn't sound as powerful as Let's Cheers to This did :/

https://www.yotube.com/watch?v=358hDjn5jas

I don't know why, but I cannot stand songs/artists that are constantly singing. There is no break. There are no solos. Or songs with a lot of "ohhhhhh" "yeah" or any filler words like that. Instruments (mainly non electronic) have to serve a vital role for me to enjoy the song.

A Day To Remember is the greatest band ever, and their new album needs to come out already...

Anyone like them?

Check out the band I drum for:

This was like a year and a half ago and we're releasing music through the producer Joey Sturgis in the coming months and it blows all of the old stuff away.

A Day To Remember is the greatest band ever, and their new album needs to come out already...

Anyone like them?

Yeah I like them a lot. When I saw them live they played 2 new songs and said they were working on the album after their tour.

:D

Might be seeing the Boston show. Saw him a few months ago when he was here and it was an amazing show, so I'm glad he's coming back.

945413_10151433780041074_625836235_n.jpg

Yeah I like them a lot. When I saw them live they played 2 new songs and said they were working on the album after their tour.

:D

Did you see them play during the "Right Back At It Again" tour?

If you did, then their album is already done. They're just mixing and mastering it.

This was like a year and a half ago and we're releasing music through the producer Joey Sturgis in the coming months and it blows all of the old stuff away.

I like it so far...

Can't wait to here some new stuff. Keep me/us updated.

I've been listening to Ellie Goulding a lot lately, I guess you can say things are getting pretty serious.

Shes my new guilty pleasure. Here are some of my favorites. 

I like everything but the vocals. That's awesome you're working with Joey Sturgis though. He has worked with so many big names in the scene :D

Anyone like them?

I like ADTR. I feel like Homesick and For Those Who Have Heart were their 2 best albums. I've heard one of their new songs and it was eh to me

I like everything but the vocals. That's awesome you're working with Joey Sturgis though. He has worked with so many big names in the scene :D

I like ADTR. I feel like Homesick and For Those Who Have Heart were their 2 best albums. I've heard one of their new songs and it was eh to me

I've loved all of their stuff. I love their old and new records.

Violence and Right Back At It Again(new songs) were both good to me and their new album, Common Courtesy should be amazing....

I've loved all of their stuff. I love their old and new records.

Violence and Right Back At It Again(new songs) were both good to me and their new album, Common Courtesy should be amazing....

Yeah honestly i'll probably end up buying the new album and loving it. Sometimes it takes a bit for things to grow on me :P

• Upvote (+1) 1