Sign in to follow this  
ST Trick77

Europe v5.1 Settings [No Sprint]

**RZ / EU V1 SETTINGS CURRENT STATE**

Why don't you guys do skyline slayer? It plays amazing with no sprint, especially with the blocked lifts. Having onyx and simplex as TS gametypes is pointless because of how similar they are. Skyline was like made for no sprint. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

I've said it before: the refusal to give Ghost NS game types is because 343 is adamant that sprint is part of Halos core now. They don't want us to have competitive settings that are completely outside their philosophy for Halo.

Halo 5 will launch with sprint just like H4 unless something drastic changes.

B-but, CoD has sprint, therefore if Halo has sprint every casual will love Halo!!! 

• Upvote (+1) 1

WHY HAVEN'T I HEARD ABOUT THIS BEFORE????????

BE never promoted the settings and locked the Unity thread after Doju left. 

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 3

WHY HAVEN'T I HEARD ABOUT THIS BEFORE????????

ya it is in Unity+. Sitri or any modder can do it in about a second. 1 line of code I think.

You realize I streamed all of those settings (on multiple occasions) to the Beyond Twitch with over 300+ viewers each time right?

He would also tweet us his tournaments after taking multiple shots at us on the THC forums, and we would still promote it.  Please take it easy with the dramatics man, its getting old.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Like I said earlier, if you're going to mod sprint & movement speed you might as well make the game more consistent too. Either kill the BR spread or remove bloom from the DMR.

Since there were no more updates with him gone (asked to be banned btw) and the thread going OT, we closed it. Along with that the people left that helped with those settings posted: "To be fair, none of us really care about playing Halo anymore."

We don't do stuff randomly or block anyone from doing work for the community, stop trying to make it out that Beyond is only doing stuff for v5 settings. I've personally promoted settings since the beginning of Halo 4 from MLG to Diesel settings. Hell even this thread is open and perfectly fine.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Since there where no updates with him gone and the thread going off topic at all times we closed it. The people that helped with those settings even posted this in the thread: "To be fair, none of us really care about playing Halo anymore."

to be fair, most of the people on this forum don't really care about playing halo, should we close the forum then?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 3

to be fair, most of the people on this forum don't really care about playing halo, should we close the forum then?

This isn't just a Halo site though.

Like I said earlier, if you're going to mod sprint & movement speed you might as well make the game more consistent too. Either kill the BR spread or remove bloom from the DMR.

I would vote for a No-spread BR just because I would be curious to see how amazing it would feel with hitscan. But a No-bloom 4sk DMR would be a close second.

I would vote for a No-spread BR just because I would be curious to see how amazing it would feel with hitscan. But a No-bloom 4sk DMR would be a close second.

Speaking from experience they both feel pretty good, but at that point when the option for an accurate single shot weapon is there I'll take it over the burst weapon every day.

Both? IIRC EU settings had a choice between the two for the longest time.

The discussion of where you draw the line with modded settings is an interesting one before you even account for issues like 'work arounds' within modded settings.

Both? IIRC EU settings had a choice between the two for the longest time.

I was thinking that as well. But then it just takes that much longer to balance. But maybe it would be worth it to finally please both the burst fire and projectile camps.

You realize I streamed all of those settings (on multiple occasions) to the Beyond Twitch with over 300+ viewers each time right?

He would also tweet us his tournaments after taking multiple shots at us on the THC forums, and we would still promote it. Please take it easy with the dramatics man, its getting old.

Sorry but no you didn't.

I know for a fact you didn't play unity or unity+.

It was only v4 modded with no sprint and 120% movement speed.

Sorry but no you didn't.

i am pretty sure he streamed Unity+, Promod and other no sprint setting when they were testing 4sk BR settings prior to v4.

Sorry but no you didn't.

He did, I remember watching.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1