Sign in to follow this  
ST Trick77

Europe v5.1 Settings [No Sprint]

No one wants to play Reach or 4, along with H3 being free there's a lot of hype.

No one wants to play Reach or 4, along with H3 being free there's a lot of hype.

umm...I think a lot of ppl want to play Reach. Go look at the Reach or Halo 3 thread, i can guarantee more ppl will be in favor of Reach.....and this speaks for itself

http://majornelson.com/2013/10/02/live-activity-for-week-of-sept-30/

the mechanics in Reach are far superior to Halo 3 and 4. It's only lacking a rank system. ZBNS provided one of the best events in MLG history....there's way more potential in Reach. Wait till Halo 3 is released for free to see all the complaints about the netcode. We have gotten used to playing two Halo games since H3 with much better netcodes and utility weapons...the honeymoon phase with H3 will wear off in a few hrs once it released on xbl.

Once Halo 3 is free Reach will be out of the Top 20.

Most people prefer H3 in this community too, I can't believe that's even debatable.

Maybe Halo 4 as well.  :kappa:

The "Maybe" at the beginning and the trolleous image at the end make it seem as if it's unrealistic which it sadly isn't. 

The "Maybe" at the beginning and the trolleous image at the end make it seem as if it's unrealistic which it sadly isn't. 

Halo 4 will be 20th, because people need their "Infinity" fix.

NS no-throw Oddball on The Ark. Pyro's POV from TM v5 testing. The Oddball gametype has juggling enabled. I just setup Oddball on Ark a day or two ago, so the gameplay is footage of a work-in-progress. I'm considering rotating ball spawns.

[media=650x500]

[/media]
  • Upvote (+1) 5

umm...I think a lot of ppl want to play Reach. Go look at the Reach or Halo 3 thread, i can guarantee more ppl will be in favor of Reach.....and this speaks for itself

cdeb3ea522e936afec720efef12ffdf6.png

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

If you do not understand why developer support is important, take a look at call of duty, LoL, SC, etc.

They are not listening? Sure on some things they aren't I can agree with that, but you cant ignore the 4 shot BR update, 2 shot beatdown, Halo 4 $200,000 Global Championship, etc.

Delhoyo is a designer, so yes he would have an impact. lol.

BSAngel is the community manager, so no she would not I dont think.

Bravo is on the sustain team I believe? So I am not sure he would either.

Yes I have read the story about the Tester - the main point that I took away from the article was that he put in a lot of hours and was not kept on board as an official employee, and he was upset about it.

Cursed Lemon made a post relaying his personal opinion - and at the end went a little bit too far and violated the rules.  Other than that small tidbit the post was fine and within the rules, has nothing to do with "Accepting the truth" ... lol. 

What are you driving at with these defend 343i posts? The sentiment is not that 343i are a bunch of assholes, it's just simply that they don't understand or don't want to make a game that features the key elements of Halo. The fixes they have offered are not really fixes..they're akin to putting a piece of tape across a Niagara falls and saying you stopped the water. They did not make a big difference because they didn't drastically change gameplay to revert it back to the way Halo plays well. So my point is that 343i isn't going to make a good Halo in the future because the evidence they have presented so far says that the majority of the developers there do not care about (literally don't like old halo games) halo or do not understand what makes halo great. This point will continue to drive the downfall of Halo. What is the point you're trying to make? and don't say "343i is the current developer for halo and we have to be nice to them." Because obviously, that is not and did not work.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

cdeb3ea522e936afec720efef12ffdf6.png

I underestimated the power of nostalgia. I should have known better, it has been ruining halo for a min now...

• Upvote (+1) 1

I underestimated the power of nostalgia. I should have known better, it has been ruining halo for a min now...

You underestimate the power of in game ranks doe  :frankerz:

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

You underestimate the power of in game ranks doe  :frankerz:

those in-game ranks won't guide your BR bursts in a straight line

• Upvote (+1) 4

those in-game ranks won't guide your BR bursts in a straight line

#adapt  :kappa:

But in all seriousness people just love / loved Halo 3, Halo reach has a somewhat "tainted" reputation that was halfway repaired towards the end of its lifespan.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

#adapt  :kappa:

But in all seriousness people just love / loved Halo 3, Halo reach has a somewhat "tainted" reputation that was halfway repaired towards the end of its lifespan.

yea i know...i'm watching snipedown stream right now...good times. Whether it's H3 or Reach..i'm with the community, as long as we get H4 the hell outta here..

• Upvote (+1) 2

yea i know...i'm watching snipedown stream right now...good times. Whether it's H3 or Reach..i'm with the community, as long as we get H4 the hell outta here..

I agree. I feel like competitively Reach can be better than H3; however the popularity and the accessibility of H3 would bring in a lot more players. That makes H3 the better option of the two. I don't really care as long as we get away from Halo 4.

• Upvote (+1) 2

i'm really proud of this community btw, it's about time you guys stood up and said no more....salute

• Upvote (+1) 5

^^I agree, Good to see someone actually take action.

Question to Trick, there is so much talk recently about halo 3, is there a possibility of EU bringing it back for maybe one tournament? (I already have a team ready to attend if so haha)

^^I agree, Good to see someone actually take action.

Question to Trick, there is so much talk recently about halo 3, is there a possibility of EU bringing it back for maybe one tournament? (I already have a team ready to attend if so haha)

Who knows, anything is possible, I am sure if the whole EU Community turned around and said 'You know what, we want Halo 3' then they would probably get it.  At the moment people seem to be enjoying H4 with NS, but if it was up to me I would love to go back to Halo 3.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Who knows, anything is possible, I am sure if the whole EU Community turned around and said 'You know what, we want Halo 3' then they would probably get it.  At the moment people seem to be enjoying H4 with NS, but if it was up to me I would love to go back to Halo 3.

I would  take NS Halo 4 than Halo 3 anyday, that being said. No vanilla H4 plux. Smash Bros. community did it, we also can do it.( Even more so when H3 is still supported on XBL)

Just a thought as Halo 3 is becoming free soon, MLG playlist to practice in, no worry of getting teams on to scrim, and above all a great halo game to watch from a viewer perspective.

There are talks about a one-off online tournament, but for LANs, TopMid are committed to Halo 4!

i'm really proud of this community btw, it's about time you guys stood up and said no more....salute

been trying but every time i get slapped with a ban.

been trying but every time i get slapped with a ban.

You keep insulting the staff and have been warned and banned but continue. Take this as another warning too.

• Downvote (-1) 1

Is there a way someone can DM a link to how to get those NS gametypes? I am having a Halo 3 LAN and am unfortunately going to be playing some Halo 4 there too and would like to play NS if I have the option!

Thanks!