CyReN

V5 Discussion Thread

Can someone explain this forward hat ghost joke to me? I don't understand..

Watch this, you should get it.

Working on a dammy styled map for the 3rd time.. Since Orion is being let down due to aesthetics, I'm hoping to fill that gap that needs a map with lots of verticality.

Still would like to see Orion given a second chance though, so hoping schnitzel is wise and goes for some help from hahka again as he also cleaned up select pretty nicely.

#6pmEST

#ForwardHatGhost

#343Notayame

#Coachayme

#EricKeepingItReal

#THETRUTHWILLSETYOUFREE

#damageControl

• Upvote (+1) 2

Hopefully these explanations live up to the hype. And I specify the explanations because although the outcome might be disappointing as long as the reasoning and possibilities are explained properly people will have more trust in Ghost & 343.

Can someone please post a general summary of what is said in the live show regarding sprint because I won't have time to watch the entire show all the way through until way late tonight

Can someone please post a general summary of what is said in the live show regarding sprint because I won't have time to watch the entire show all the way through until way late tonight

MLG picked up Halo 4

Random question but could a spartan with the ability to use every armor ability (even armor lock) with any three weapons be able to beat a superhero like iron man or spiderman?

Random question but could a spartan with the ability to use every armor ability (even armor lock) with any three weapons be able to beat a superhero like iron man or spiderman?

Yes, Spartan's are known to be capable of tearing through flesh, bone, as well as metals, and have incredible reflexes, speed, allowing them to be able to dodge bullets. I feel the only thing that would give Iron Man a edge is his ability to fly, but that is what the weapons are for, and most of Halo's weapons use Armor Piercing rounds or insanely hot energy based rounds.

Iron Man would have alot more luck fighting a Spartan of the caliber of John/Master Chief than Spider-Man would. That is mostly because Spartan's are just as agile and fast as Spider-Man, as well as stronger, tougher, due to their bones being virtually unbreakable.

yup...that's what i got from that post. Sigh...

Come on now..

>WE WANT NS

We announce we are discussing it fully tonight :ghost:

>WOW YOU GUYS ARE DOING COVER UP! DAMAGE CONTROL! WE WANT NO SPRINT!

Come on now..

>WE WANT NS

We announce we are discussing it fully tonight :ghost:

>WOW YOU GUYS ARE DOING COVER UP! DAMAGE CONTROL! WE WANT NO SPRINT!

I agree, but you do realise that if Ghost doesn't say NS is coming for v6, whether or not his reasoning is good, the community will still complain about it.

I agree, but you do realise that if Ghost doesn't say NS is coming for v6, whether or not his reasoning is good, the community will still complain about it.

Not after tonight's show.

Yep all it takes is for it to be gone...then everything will be fine. When nb came out for reach there were generally no arguments besides people wanting four shot and the occasional "bloom took more skill" rofl.

Not after tonight's show.

You got some special info you keeping us in the dark about?

You got some special info you keeping us in the dark about?

For the longest time yes... Hopefully the truth comes out tonight haha

Looks like I'll be waiting till V6 to try the playlist again... Let's hope then that No Sprint is added, if not think I'll just wait for Halo 5

To clear it up, Ghost has been ASKING for NS for month but hasn't gotten it from 343. He WANTS to test it but can't with modded gametypes.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

It really did not sound like that. I turned the stream off so maybe he said it then but I didn't hear him mention he asked for NS gametypes.

It really did not sound like that. I turned the stream off so maybe he said it then but I didn't hear him mention he asked for NS gametypes.

It was cleared up after you left then.

Glad to see everyone is happy now

Let's be honest though, the ones here complaning non stop will never be happy.