Simplex
Skyline

Extraction
Haven
Station 9

Ricochet
Pitfall
Simplex

The finalized v5 Map Variants and Game Types can be found on @GH057ayame's file share:

GH057ayame

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

When is v4 going to be in Throwdown anyways? 

We're still trying to determine an official date on the matter, but I'm aiming for either June 10th or June 17th.

-Ghost

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I think the rumor is that we will have everything we need tonight or tomorrow settings wise VIA ghosts fileshare.

I think the rumor is that we will have everything we need tonight or tomorrow settings wise VIA ghosts fileshare.

I will be personally gathering each appropriate game type from the Team Throwdown playlist for the v4 settings tomorrow upon release of the Weapon Tuning Update. Once I have tweaked each one accordingly, I'll upload them to my file share via gamertag - OGhostayame. I'll make sure to post in this thread, as well as post on Twitter when I have finished uploading everything.

-Ghost

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

We're still trying to determine an official date on the matter, but I'm aiming for either June 10th or June 17th.

-Ghost

Can we expect V4 Final gametypes and maps in your file share by tomorrow? All you'll need to do is download the V3 4sk stuff and modify it :D

Edit: Nevermind, saw you answered it. Thanks!

Is there any info on whether the V4 lobby will have a None of the Above option? Or whether it will match 3v3's if it can't find a 7th and 8th person?

Can't wait for it to come into Throwdown. Going to grind Halo 4 again since release of the game.

Is there any info on whether the V4 lobby will have a None of the Above option? Or whether it will match 3v3's if it can't find a 7th and 8th person?

As of now, I think it's a bit late to have those two options implemented for a v4 update. However, they can be explored for future versions. First, I have to see if those two features warrant a Title Update or not. If not, we might see them surface sooner than later.

-Ghost

As of now, I think it's a bit late to have those two options implemented for a v4 update. However, they can be explored for future versions. First, I have to see if those two features warrant a Title Update or not. If not, we might see them surface sooner than later.

-Ghost

Throw in sprint into v5 with those, along with faster shield recharge wait  :lol:

The best thing would be to have it like Halo 2. ONE map/gametype combo comes up and you have to play it. That would only work if you can't back out of the lobby though. Hope 343 fixes that soon.

Just wanted to drop by and say thanks for joining our community! If you have any problems, questions, or concerns, please don't hesitate to approach any of the Beyond Entertainment staff for some guidance and help! I'm personally looking forward to frequenting these forums quite a bit.

-Ghost

• Upvote (+1) 4

Thanks for the website! I look forward to seein ya around on the forums :)

• Upvote (+1) 1

what is the officical stance on No Sprint for Throwdown playlist?

It seems like a majority want it, I understand not changing it right before a tournament though, when people are already having to get used to the 4-shot BR. Plus we need time to get some maps tested to replace the larger ones like Adrift and Station 9

oh goodie, another place to bug you about forge maps ghost. JK aside, I hope to see this forum become active with more mature members. It shall be great to go to a community ran by some former pros and other notable members of the community.

It seems like a majority want it, I understand not changing it right before a tournament though, when people are already having to get used to the 4-shot BR. Plus we need time to get some maps tested to replace the larger ones like Adrift and Station 9

Agreed, #NoSprintForv5

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

In regards to all the people talkiing about V5 and No-Sprint gametypes, we have a thread talking about it right now.

I can't wait to play this game with the update. I played when it first released for a week or two and just didn't feel it was the same Halo that I have loved since h1, but with all the hype surrounding this new update, I think it will bring back some of those memories. 

Extremely excited for the v4 settings. I really am. Can't wait to try Adrfit without the standoffs.