Sign in to follow this  
Nick

Halo 3 is FREE in October!

As happy as I am to potentially see more people playing, i can't imagine people will shell out money to play ranked, which requires DLC

Well, I have a H3 MP disc already so this means nothing for me. I will be down to play though when ever gets into it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

As happy as I am to potentially see more people playing, i can't imagine people will shell out money to play ranked, which requires DLC

Make the DLC free. Problem solved.

Hopefully enough people will DL it and get the DLC so searching MLG won't be a pain. I never played MLG playlist so I am a whopping 1 in that playlist.

the less foreigners in the MLG playlist the better...I too hope the population rises past H4.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I've already been ripping H3 for awhile. Still on that grind to get my second 50 in MLG(I'm at 47). So if anyone wants to play hit me up via PM.

I tried playing today. Not again.

Halo 3 gets worse every time I play it. I can't ignore the gameplay faults while I am playing the game. This leads to me getting pissed off.

You can play Lone Wolves and Team Slayer with out any maps, And I've just noticed the Legendary map map is only £1.99.

the less foreigners in the MLG playlist the better...I too hope the population rises past H4.

Nice ignorant post there.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Nice ignorant post there.

Ignorant? I think you comprehended my post incorrectly. I would like to play a game of H3 without feeling like i'm playing on someone's AOL connection. Halo 3 being free will bring in more north american players that will help with the connection issues. I don't want to play with ppl from mexico, france, spain and germany every single game, that shit ain't fun, it makes a decent game even worst. That's not a knock against them, it's a knock on the their connections. Less foreigners = More North American players.

Also, I do hope H3 surpasses H4 on the activity charts...it would be a clear msg to halo devs.

We as a community should just call Halo 3 the competitive Halo of this year. Imagine if AGL started hosting Halo 3 tournaments, everyone here moved back with the bunch of people playing it once it is free. It would be remarkable, and actually give solid evidence to 343i on what we want. 

Hopefully AGL picks it up, that'd be amazing. AGL would get views on their Twitch out the ass.

Ignorant? I think you comprehended my post incorrectly. I would like to play a game of H3 without feeling like i'm playing on someone's AOL connection. Halo 3 being free will bring in more north american players that will help with the connection issues. I don't want to play with ppl from mexico, france, spain and germany every single game, that shit ain't fun, it makes a decent game even worst. That's not a knock against them, it's a knock on the their connections. Less foreigners = More North American players.

Also, I do hope H3 surpasses H4 on the activity charts...it would be a clear msg to halo devs.

You should have probably said... the more 'Northern Americans' in the playlist the better, saying less foreigners just came across very ignorant

• Upvote (+1) 1