RyanW

bs angel Wants Your Feedback

Pros: They have listened to the community and given their best towards our wants in a good manner on the most part. They have updated several playlists and edited several mitakes. they also are active tweeters and keep up to date with what we want. They have also hired quinn to help with weapon tuning

Cons: Haven't really given us any info on what we can expect for the next halo or if we will be happy with that game. have only had one tournament that was actually publicized for its good quality. Although more have been announced. 

Good: you make halo games

Bad: you focus on making money instead of on making a good game.

Owen wants me

Good: Continuing the Halo Franchise, and main storyline through the eyes of Master Chief. In general nice attitude among those who actually speak out and talk to the community, which should honestly continue and become a company trend as this shows everyone your worth believing in.

Bad: Poor Game-Play, physics, and terrible mechanics such as Flinch and Sprint for instance as well as Ordnance Drop's and Armor Abilities, combined with Personal Load-Out's instead of even, balanced, starts have led to a diluted sandbox and game in general. Slow updates and fixes for the sandbox, as well as bad Map Layout's, and game-types have taken away the fun from the game, it no longer is about balance or skill, but instead about chaos and randomness.

Updates and improvements need to come faster, and I would prefer they came at launch instead of having to wait months to simply have a game that is slightly bearable to play at times.

Good : Good "post-launch"  support  to a Halo game.

Bad : A little late for almost everything.

Uber Bad : Trying to get really good opinions on Twitter where the cap is only 140 chars.... sigh.

Mine was:
Good - regular updates.
Could improve on - community interaction by emulating a studio like Riot. When asked for clarification I specified that I'd like to see them start discussion threads for planned and recently implemented changes or additions to the game and that these threads have a significant developers presence to allow for an actual dialogue with the community.

Good: you make halo games

Bad: you focus on making money instead of on making a good game.

Mine too

Bonus Bad: Pretty much forcing infinity down our throats at launch. Slayer Pro was decent but I wanted objectives to. It also took them awhile to implement more playlist options from the start.

They don't take our input or feedback seriously.

This, reason why I'm not bothering with it. No offense but I think they listen to the bandwagoners on Waypoint more then here. The changes that have been made to the playlists as far as Team Slayer and Big Team Battle goes could have been put in at launch. Bungie had never did this. They're listening to the Halo fans that Halo 4 brought in instead of the ones that have been here since Halo CE. That'll steer them wrong for the next few years.

This, reason why I'm not bothering with it. No offense but I think they listen to the bandwagoners on Waypoint more then here. The changes that have been made to the playlists as far as Team Slayer and Big Team Battle goes could have been put in at launch. Bungie had never did this. They're listening to the Halo fans that Halo 4 brought in instead of the ones that have been here since Halo CE. That'll steer them wrong for the next few years.

No offense but most of the people that have been here since CE either sold, broke, or just don't even play Halo 4 anymore

No offense but most of the people that have been here since CE either sold, broke, or just don't even play Halo 4 anymore

lol I stabbed my Halo 4 LE case...does that count?

Further skewed results because most responses will be from the 5% that still plays.  More could be learned from the 95% that doesn't.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Good: they can make a game look pretty.

Bad: they can't make a game that is fun, good, challenging and has longetivity.

Good: their post-game support looks like it has been ok.

Bad: their post-game support took way too long to implement anything and put off a lot of people.

• Upvote (+1) 1

lol I stabbed my Halo 4 LE case...does that count?

pics

The Good: 343's post-launch updates have been fantastic and their communication is improving bit by bit.

The Bad: It happened at way too a slow-a-pace,  updates took too long meaning most of the population left within the first few days, when 343 are making Halo 5 they have to remember that first impressions mean EVERYTHING, it has too come swinging out the gate this time around- and if it doesn't, 343 have to act on it FAST.

• Upvote (+1) 1