Jesse Baker

Players in Missouri

I live 50 miles west of St.Louis. In a small, little town called Washington, MO. Hit me up on Xbox Live, my gamertag is Adjacent Node.

I live 50 miles west of St.Louis. In a small, little town called Washington, MO. Hit me up on Xbox Live, my gamertag is Adjacent Node.

No way!  My Grandma has a house out there in Union I think

Anyone near STL my friend is trying to bring back the LAN scene. Last couple events he had +200 people show up. Hes doing a Kickstarter for all the necessary funds, please check it and all the info is posted there https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1813602869/lacledes-lan-reboot-the-midwest-gaming-community?ref=nav_search

Also

XBL: messeygamer

League of Legends: Messey

Is that geared towards computer gaming? That is what I got from the link.

Unfortunately yes they'll be running  Counter-Strike: GO, League of Legends (3v3, 5v5), Hearthstone, and Minecraft.

Its also will be on January 3rd, same weekend as UGCs 10k :(

Unfortunately yes they'll be running Counter-Strike: GO, League of Legends (3v3, 5v5), Hearthstone, and Minecraft.

Its also will be on January 3rd, same weekend as UGCs 10k :(

Cool idea and best of luck to your friend, but I really only follow the halo community and occasionally the smash scene.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

I live in St. Louis. I don't have my Xbox 360 but plan on grinding Halo MCC! Add me. GT: Droneeeee

I live in St. Louis and if anybody is doing an LANs let me know, I know a few players I could tell.  PM me or hit me up on twitter @cizzzats.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I live in St. Louis and if anybody is doing an LANs let me know, I know a few players I could tell.  PM me or hit me up on twitter @@Cizzzats.

I live in Joplin MO. We LAN'd some H2 near Wichita, Kansas just this past weekend. We may do some more closer to Joplin. Not sure if you would be interested in traveling that far. We may have some that are interested in going to StL to Lan too though.

Hey Gamers! I live in Columbia MO and am looking to LAN Halo 2 Anniversary before the STL tournament in JAN. I  am also currently looking for a team. Hit me up on xbl if interested. GT: HG MaG1K

Any Missouri gamers looking to start a team for the UGC event in StL add me on xbl GT: HG MaG1K

Anyone in Missiouri who is wanting to LAN halo 2 anniversary message me on XbL HG MaG1K

I live in Columbia MO and we have a spot to LAN in Jefferson City.

Anyone  interested in the STL LAN in Jan. I have a team pass already purchased. im about 3 hours south of stl and 1 hour south of cape. add me of xbl if you're serious and already have an xb1 and mcc. xbl gt;    faithful shad0w.       [yes that's the number zero]. i'll also reply here.