CHa0s

I need your long-range stick clip

A few months back I started a machinima series called "The Lost Medals Chronicles" for Halo 4, and I'm finally ready to finish episode #2. One of the things that I need to do this is a long-range sticky clip, which is going to be one of the hardest things to "duplicate" in a custom game, so if anyone has one they want immortalized, lemmie know!

Here is the first episode, so ya know what you're getting into ;)

I've got a fairly sick stick in TTD. It's on Station 9, from top green/yellow, launch it across top mid and stick a guy jumping onto the top mid structure. Give me a second to look at my FS and see if it's up

There's that, or I have one on Simplex p2 to gold 2.

Both in my FS, first is called stickie and second one is g stick

I'm pretty sure I replied to you on Twitter.

I have a pretty good stick clip on Exile, from Banshee spawn to the ramp coming into top mid.
It's on my primary GT: Ghostfracture, titled, "PLASMA THIS"

Yeah, Ghostfracture, I saw your stick and that's a pretty good clip. Still might use it as I plan on including more than one, but there's this really sick one I got linked to on Ragnarok...

shzlss, just send me a message on LIVE when you check: AddiCt3d 2CHa0s, and I can dowload them from your fileshare and check them out.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I like the Hologram medal. That should have been in the game.

Some constructive criticism: we don't actually need to see a teabagger die 5 times.

I like the Hologram medal. That should have been in the game.

Some constructive criticism: we don't actually need to see a teabagger die 5 times.

Uh, thanks? How else do you show the "Bag Avenger" medal then? Some constructive criticism: if you don't like someone's art, there's no harm in walking away saying nothing. Too many people think their opinions = fact.

• Downvote (-1) 1

Uh, thanks? How else do you show the "Bag Avenger" medal then? Some constructive criticism: if you don't like someone's art, there's no harm in walking away saying nothing. Too many people think their opinions = fact.

Lol ok Butthurt. I honestly didn't mean any offense the first time around, but now I think you're oversensitive about your "art" (really?), and I'm not going to hold back. We're not 5 years old. We know what it would look like if a teabagger were to die 4 more times after the first one. I saw the second one, and I actually said out loud, "Wow, he's really going to show 5 of these." I think we can figure it out.

You're video series is a good idea, and it's cool that you're making it. But when you put something out there for the Internet to see, you need to be able to handle some criticism better than that. Especially when its valid criticism intended to HELP you. Grow the fuck up dude.

Lol ok Butthurt. I honestly didn't mean any offense the first time around, but now I think you're oversensitive about your "art" (really?), and I'm not going to hold back. We're not 5 years old. We know what it would look like if a teabagger were to die 4 more times after the first one. I saw the second one, and I actually said out loud, "Wow, he's really going to show 5 of these." I think we can figure it out.

You're video series is a good idea, and it's cool that you're making it. But when you put something out there for the Internet to see, you need to be able to handle some criticism better than that. Especially when its valid criticism intended to HELP you. Grow the fuck up dude.

I'm totally calm, you're the one who's getting bent. Many people enjoyed every time the bastard t-bagger got slammed in the face with a bullet. It's your problem if you don't like it. And I'm not the one getting all hostile, so who needs to grow up? I handle criticism just fine, you just assume you're doing someone a favor, like so many other people out there who think their opinion means something. If you wanted to be "helpful" to people, you'd be encouraging people, not putting them down.

I'm totally calm, you're the one who's getting bent. Many people enjoyed every time the bastard t-bagger got slammed in the face with a bullet. It's your problem if you don't like it. And I'm not the one getting all hostile, so who needs to grow up? I handle criticism just fine, you just assume you're doing someone a favor, like so many other people out there who think their opinion means something. If you wanted to be "helpful" to people, you'd be encouraging people, not putting them down.

The problem is your perception. I wasn't putting you down. I started with a compliment for Christ's sake, and i even conveniently labeled my advice as constructive criticism. I don't know how much more friendly I can make it. Your "art" isn't perfect, so don't act like its such an outrageous thing to do to critique it. You were showing yourself kill idle players for like a minute straight, just to show a tiny variant of the same thing (5 instead of 1). Hell, just edit it down to just the kills themself without the lead up. It was just unnecessary.

You need to get over this idea that you will only receive praise when you make something.

Moving on...

I got a killer long-range stick clip from someone, and I'm still looking for one more (or three ;) ) If anyone else has a ridiculously long-distance stick in their clips for Ep2, please let me know. I thought about posting them all and getting the clips from community members, but that would ruin the intrigue!