Sign in to follow this  
Arsonist

In need of clips for Halo saving video!

Hey Guys and possible Gals,

Friendly Neighborhood Arsunist here in need of some Halo 3 videos and perhaps some Halo 1/2 videos. I am working on a video that I'm going to be pouring blood, sweat and tears into but I need clips that I can't get at the moment. I don't have time to get these clips myself due to work/school so I am asking the community to do me a solid and donate your videos. All videos that I get will be given credit to the person who supplied them at the end of my video. (If its someone else video that you took please let me know so I can give the original owner some credit as well.)

Most needed:

H3: I need certain gametype videos such as Oddball, Assault, KOTH, blah blah blah. I will accept every video I get and if you have a video that does NOT make it in then I will still give you credit at the end of the video.

If you provide a Halo 2 or even a Halo: CE video you have a more likely chance of getting in faster. (I'm looking for videos that will help me better understand the spawning system.)

How would you like your credit?

At the end of the video I will be putting names in the "Video's provided by" section and if you would like a Twitter or a Gamertag or even your real name, please tell me as soon as you send me the clip. 

How to submit:

Halo: CE/Halo 2 Youtube videos- send to either my twitter or put the video links in your post.

Halo 3: You can put them in your Halo 3 fileshare (old school) and send me a message on Xbox. Gamertag is Arsunist. I have a capture card so I can save you some hassle.

Halo 4: I can get these myself but if you want you can send them to me as well.

After collecting all the necessary videos I will start on my piece and be showing the first version of it on my Twitch page. (www.twitch.tv/arsunist)

There is no official release but it will most likely be done by the end of October maybe early November.

Thank you to all who donate  :unclesudd:

• Upvote (+1) 1

I've only got Halo 4 clips, but I'll grind tonight and get you some worth ones. Most of mine are just bad ass snap shots and stupid shit lol

• Upvote (+1) 1

Sounds like a plan, post this on www.topmid.eu too buddy.

Alright. Account has been made but I can't post anything....