Alphanumeric

Players in DMV (D.C, Maryland, Virginia)

Currently living in Elkridge, MD. I can drive to DC/VA or Baltimore to meet with locals to LAN and  stuff.

GT - Di v0rt3xX

Not that I know of

not sure if its still open but there was one if fredricksburg called sage mantis, we should try and get some players together and have a day lan there or something. its right inbetween us too if your in baltimore and im in richmond

not sure if its still open but there was one if fredricksburg called sage mantis, we should try and get some players together and have a day lan there or something. its right inbetween us too if your in baltimore and im in richmond

I would be down no doubt. We should try to get 12-16 guys and pick a day

I would be down no doubt. We should try to get 12-16 guys and pick a day

yes deff atleast 10 so u can get a break in..   u know any locals who would be down?

Someone PM me if that happens, I'm in Baltimore County and would be down. 

will do man

Looking to start a team; ready to grind.

GT DAMMMAGE. 

----

Also for the lan center; you guys should check out The Cave in Fairfax, VA. They had a Halo tournament last month; I couldn't go cause of work other wise I would've gone. Maybe next time If I can get a set team. 

Looking to start a team; ready to grind.

GT DAMMMAGE.

----

Also for the lan center; you guys should check out The Cave in Fairfax, VA. They had a Halo tournament last month; I couldn't go cause of work other wise I would've gone. Maybe next time If I can get a set team.

GT: USAstro  

TEAM OF 3 LOOKING FOR ONE MORE. 2 of US are from MD. - Commited to ONLINE + LAN Events around the US.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Halo 3 first time playing COMP. 

- local lans and friendly lans is what im looking for. & Cash tourneys.

HMU 

GT: nW RAZzL

From Charles County. Looking for competitive team. Usually roll with 1-2 other players in arena. Hmu for games

to3 - Currently 2 from Maryland One from Texas. Looking to pick up another MD player. 

From Ocean City.  Been playing since 01.  Started competing in 06.

Been living in Charleston SC for the past year but, I only have 1 home.

fmPNOAC.jpg

To3 w/ a Coach looking for 1 more from Maryland. - LAN + Online Tournament player  ( We need a Support Slayer ). 

- tweet @USAstro for a try out. 

I'm a halo 5 plays and I'm looking for some experienced teammates for some arena games. I am 14 years old and my specialties are Arena: CTF, Slayer, FFA. I am also good with a sniper. My xbox live gamertag is alirocks45 and my MLG is alirocks45 as well. Also I am looking to get into some online tournaments and compete for prestige and experience.

TEAM OF 3 LOOKING FOR ONE MORE. 2 of US are from MD. - Commited to ONLINE + LAN Events around the US.

hey guys I think I may be able to join you. What are your ranks in arena. And are you willing to do some online tournaments. Also my specialties are in arena CTF, Slayer, and FFA, I'm also good at objective games. And my gamertags is alirocks45 and my MLG account is also alirocks45. I live in Virginia and I can plays almost every day. I am very competitive but I can control my temper. Also I am 14 years old.

RVA. 17. Dedicated. Hardworking. Open minded. Looking for to3. GT: ClassicRESTACKZ. PM or message me online if anyone need one.

I live in Frederick, I'm 17 years old, I'll be willing to play halo 5 with anyone that is an onyx player. I'm currently a champion in slayer and have not ranked in team arena yet.

My GT: Lushous Turtles

I'll consider going to LAN events as well

Hmu on Xbox