Alphanumeric

Players in DMV (D.C, Maryland, Virginia)

Twitter's not my cup of tea homie lol I added you on XBL and i'll send you my number. LAN is gonna be this weekend or next you and your twin are more than welcome to come we'll be playing h1-h3.

The release of the Master Chief Collection is upon us; D.C. eSports ready to bring you a local LAN experience like no other - join some of the best players in the area to celebrate the revival of the Halo Community. On November 15, D.C. eSports will be hosting a Halo 2 Classic LAN event in Manassas, VA to commemorate the launch of Halo: The Master Chief Collection!

https://www.facebook.com/events/295602277313857/

Any questions? Please feel free to post here or in the Facebook event - we hope to see you there!

• Upvote (+1) 1

anybody in here from Delaware!!!!!!!!? didn't see a Delaware thread so figured Id try the closest thing lol

GT FitzyFresh feel free to add me ill be playing this game alot

I live in Gaithersburg, MD. If anyone knows about a tournament or LAN in the DMV hit me up. Hardcore players preferred, not trying to drive an hour just to wax dudes.  

gt: Muscle Won

anybody in here from Delaware!!!!!!!!? didn't see a Delaware thread so figured Id try the closest thing lol

GT FitzyFresh feel free to add me ill be playing this game alot

I grew up in Delaware, live in Maryland. Grew up in Sussex County. What part of Delaware do you live? gt: Muscle Won

Been living in baltimore for a year or so, playing since 06. I'd be down to team for some local mcc/h5 tournies, dubs 4s whatever. Gt excaiibvr

Been living in baltimore for a year or so, playing since 06. I'd be down to team for some mcc/h5 tournies in the greater dmv area, dubs 4s whatever. Add me Gt excaiibvr

Sage Mantis Game Haven - Fredericksburg, Virginia - 07 November 2015 - 2v2 Halo 5 Tournament - In case anyone was wondering. You can show up on the 6th and stay the night/play all night and warmup etc.

I live in Howard County and have been playing Halo since 2008! I'm a Gold 3 and climbing in Team Arena on H5, and have previously competed in GB toruneys and scrims. GT: Chegros

Need one VA local for Halo World Championship. Qualifying starts in December. I have a team of 3 thus far. We've all been playing since h1 and one of the guys I've been playing with since h2 consistently. We are in the NOVA area. You can message me on xbl and we'll run games and see if you're a fit.

GT: Hunty x Bear

Wow not many people playing halo from Maryland.

I currently live in Howard county, retired MLG pro, played in Orlando 2009 National tournment.

Looking for some locals add my gt: Evfi

Started playing in 07, currently living in AZ for school but I come home during breaks and such. Montgomery County.

GT: Blitzkrieg US

Hey guys. Noticed this thread hasn't been used in a while. Currently live in Richmond,VA. Would be awesome to meet some local players to game with

GT-RVA Encore