Alphanumeric

Players in DMV (D.C, Maryland, Virginia)

Niiiiiceeeeeee. Shame I'll be out of town AGAIN. I've missed every single one of these events and I live so close to Tyson's Corner. Lolz.

Haha, I'm sure we'll see you sometime! We're also starting to expand our horizons a bit outside of these FFA's at Tyson's Corner.

Be on the lookout for an announcement of a 2v2 event coming up in the near future!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Everyone,

Curently living in Elridge, Maryland...very willing to drive to LAN's in DC/MD/VA( as long as it isnt below Richmond or so..)

GT: Di v0rt3xX

• Upvote (+1) 1

Everyone,

Curently living in Elridge, Maryland...very willing to drive to LAN's in DC/MD/VA( as long as it isnt below Richmond or so..)

I'm looking to start hosting some House LANs periodically in Northen VA, so I'll definitely keep you in mind if we need an 8th!

I'm looking to start hosting some House LANs periodically in Northen VA, so I'll definitely keep you in mind if we need an 8th!

Please do so as I've been looking to LAN around here for more than a year :')

Please do so as I've been looking to LAN around here for more than a year :')

Would you be down to come out to a free FFA Tournament tomorrow at the Microsoft Store in Tysons Corner Mall? We need just a few more people for it, so let me know if you can make it out and I'll get you more details!

Think of it as a great way to network with local Halo 4 competitors while competing for over $1,200 worth of prizes :)

Would you be down to come out to a free FFA Tournament tomorrow at the Microsoft Store in Tysons Corner Mall? We need just a few more people for it, so let me know if you can make it out and I'll get you more details!

Think of it as a great way to network with local Halo 4 competitors while competing for over $1,200 worth of prizes :)

I wont be able  to(already have plans)  but for future events/LAN  just let me know and Ill be there ! 

• Upvote (+1) 1

D.C. eSports will be hosting a 2v2 Tournament/LAN for both Halo 4 and Call of Duty Black Ops 2 next month! Details can be found below:

General Details

- Date:9/28/13

- Venue: eStarland

- Address:14225 Sullyfield Cir, Chantilly, VA 20151

- Time: 1:00 - 7:00 PM

Tournament Details (More to come)

- 2v2 Team Pass: $30/Team ($10 goes to the Venue Fee, $2 goes to the D.C. eSports Organization to cover costs on the back-end, $18 goes to Prize Pool)

- Team Cap: 8 Teams

- Prizes for both Halo 4/Call of Duty 2v2 Events (Based on 8 teams competing): First Place: $100; Second Place: $45

- There will be free play at the conclusion of the 2v2 tournament for those who competed in the tournament OR those who pay the venue fee ($5/Player)

- There will also be an free FFA Event available for those who pay the venue fee ($5/Player). Prizes for this event are to be determined.

Our goal is to really get this community to start coming out to these events! As an incentive, if we get around 50 people to come out to this event, then there will be talks to negotiate waiving the $5 Venue Fee for future events at eStarland. With no venue fee, this means that future events will have even bigger prize payouts!

Spread the word! If you have any questions, feel free to post below or send me a message on XBL.

GT: McBabycakes

• Upvote (+1) 1

Everyone,

Niiiiiceeeeeee. Shame I'll be out of town AGAIN. I've missed every single one of these events and I live so close to Tyson's Corner. Lolz.

#dmv STAND UP. WHATUP!

GT DAMMMAGE

Any LAN centers for CoD/Halo in NOVA??

i completely forgot to go. I was in Philly skateboarding and it was like 630 and i got a reminder and I was no were near close enough to make it on time. and Hi tyler. 

Is there a website for these competitions?

Edit: Nvm, found the thread/FB page. These look awesome, might go to one just to get some slight event exp..

Come out to the one at the end of the month (Sept. 28)! There's a 2v2 tournament going on, but if you're not into that, there will also be FFA and LAN play. $15 for the 2v2 (includes FFA and free play) or $5 for FFA and free play. I think we already have 20+ people confirmed coming. The Facebook page for the event is here: https://www.facebook.com/events/159024237637071/

• Upvote (+1) 1

Come out to the one at the end of the month (Sept. 28)! There's a 2v2 tournament going on, but if you're not into that, there will also be FFA and LAN play. $15 for the 2v2 (includes FFA and free play) or $5 for FFA and free play. I think we already have 20+ people confirmed coming. The Facebook page for the event is here: https://www.facebook.com/events/159024237637071/

I would need a partner for the 2v2 but I can certainly go ! 

• Upvote (+1) 1

GT: Twalls01

Don't know too many people who play around where I live but is love to drive and play some LANs or tournaments, looking forward to finally going to the DC LAN at the end of the month, if you wanna play send me a message on live or email me at [email protected] and I'll add you, would love to get some customs or whatever going!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Looking for customs. I've actually already played with some of the people in this thread before, and I'm trying to get back into Halo. Just send me a request.

GT: ii Ender LL

• Upvote (+1) 1

If anybody's looking for a partner for the D.C. eSports 2v2 tournament/LAN on September 28th, hit me up! I have a few guys who need somebody to team with for the event.

Also, who here is looking to go to AGL Indy?

Isn't there a tournament on the 13th too? Might go  that one. don't have a partner for that.

NM just a FFA :)

Isn't there a tournament on the 13th too? Might go  that one. don't have a partner for that.

NM just a FFA :)

The tournament on the 13th is a Free-to-Enter Call of Duty Black Ops 2 FFA tournament at the Microsoft Store in Tyson's Corner Center. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Who is trying to LAN Halo 2 in Maryland or Delaware?

XBL Nitttro

XBC NLTRO

Twitter damnitHerbie

My store "That Game Store" is holding a Halo 2 Throwback tournament on the 22nd and was seeing if there is anyone in the are that would be interested in playing.  Here is the face book link to the event and all the info as well

https://www.facebook.com/events/718356438211215/

Stream will be available as well
http://www.twitch.tv/thatgamestore

Check back regularly cause the setting may change!!

Venue fee is $3 if you pre-register. Pre-registration ends on 06/21/14 at close of business. Any questions about pre-registration call Lee or Ray at 757-995-2590

$5 day of the tournament

Tournament entry is $5 per person per event

We will have FFA and teams tournaments. Depending on the interest we will do 2v2.

Now that we have that out of the way!!!!

A lot of you have asked for this one so lets do it right. The following are the maps and rules.

Double elimination for all.

FFA will be MLG Midship only

Team Maps are played in this order; Lockout, Midship, Warlock, Beaver Creek, Ivory Tower.

The settings for all the Maps: BR starting weapon, no secondary, 15 minute time limit, Motion Sensor OFF, no suicide/betrayal respawn penalty. Standard power ups on the map

Doors will open up at 11:00 AM
Registration will stop 11:45 AM. If you are going to run late contact us and let us know. This does not mean run late on purpose!!

Thanks and look forward to some fun competitive gaming.

We will have several controllers on hand; but feel free to bring you own. Please no modded controllers. Kontrol Freaks are ok

Top 3 in all categories will spit the pot
60/25/15

If there are any Halo players in the Virginia Beach area, then come check this out.  If not then follow the Twitch pages listed below and show some support this way.

Here is the Facebook event page

https://www.facebook.com/events/718356438211215/

Stream will be available as well
both streams will be used for this. One will have the FFA and one will have the 2V2. Be sure to follow both and check em out

http://www.twitch.tv/thatgamestore
http://www.twitch.tv/k1ngz4ppa

Check back regularly cause the setting may change!!

Venue fee is $3 if you pre-register. Pre-registration ends on 06/21/14 at close of business. Any questions about pre-registration call Lee or Ray at 757-995-2590

$5 Venue day of the tournament

Tournament entry is $5 per person per event

We will have FFA and 2V2 tournaments. We will have 6 set ups for the FFa and in a separate room we will have the 4 set ups for 2V2.

Now that we have that out of the way!!!!

A lot of you have asked for this one so lets do it right. The following are the maps and rules.

Double elimination for all.

FFA will be MLG Midship only

Team Maps are played in this order; Lockout, Midship, Warlock, Ivory Tower.

The settings for all the Maps: BR starting weapon, no secondary, 15 minute time limit, Motion Sensor OFF, no suicide/betrayal respawn penalty. Standard power ups on the map

Doors will open up at 11:00 AM
Registration will stop 11:45 AM. If you are going to run late contact us and let us know. This does not mean run late on purpose!!

Thanks and look forward to some fun competitive gaming.

We will have several controllers on hand; but feel free to bring you own. Please no modded controllers. Kontrol Freaks are ok

Top 3 of each tournament will split the pot.
60/25/15

Richmond, Virginia

XBL: The Oji

Always down to find good LANs

I'm hosting a Halo 2 LAN in Richmond, VA on August 30th, and I need a few more people.  Message me if you are interested!

I'm hosting a Halo 2 LAN in Richmond, VA on August 30th, and I need a few more people.  Message me if you are interested!

GHAD I'm leaving town for a wedding that day haha. You should host some before/after that as well ;)

GHAD I'm leaving town for a wedding that day haha. You should host some before/after that as well ;)

No worries!  There will be more opportunities.  :)

No worries!  There will be more opportunities.  :)

Awesome, sounds good!

Looking for 2 players to potentially start a pro team, I live in martinsburg WV and have a hard time running into locals who enjoy halo as much as me and my twin doo, we have past lan local tourney exp and are looking for a few more dudes who think they have what it takes to go pro, must be willing to travel and have the money to do so.

Gamer tag A Krispy Bagel

Twitter krispyJesse

Yoooo! I live in Martinsburg, too! Graduated from MHS in 2013, you should definitely add me. I've been playing since Halo 1 and have been to 3 events, I could teach you a lot and I've got some really good locals that have been around since H2/H3. We were ironically talking about LANing soon so you could get in on that.

GT- GymLeaderFlood

Hit me iup and i'll get your number so we can play!