CyReN

iOS 7

I have it. Mobile version of BE doesn't seem to show up

3d703294e6c3dd98a971cce422e12b12.png

have you clicked the mobile button at the bottom of the forums?

I have it now. 

I don't like how the keyboard is all white now, it makes it harder to type for me. 
I do like the way (thanks Android) to 'throw away' multitasking. 
I like the built in flashlight (1 more app I can delete) 

Overall it seems nice and clean, though all the silly animations for moving in and out of screens make it feel slower. 

I have it now. 

I don't like how the keyboard is all white now, it makes it harder to type for me. 

Overall it seems nice and clean, though all the silly animations for moving in and out of screens make it feel slower. 

Under accessibility, you can disable many of the new motion features like the Paralax (spelling?) effect on the menu icons that makes them move.

My iPad Mini was considerably slow with the animations stressing the OS, but after I disabled it, it got slightly better.

Mine keeps saying it's not available after I installed...anyone know whats up?

Probably need 50% battery, and be plugged into the outlet.

Probably need 50% battery, and be plugged into the outlet.

No it wasn't that. It's a common problem because of how many people are downloading the iOS. It finally worked after trying over and over again. If you do it under 50% it tells you you can't do it under 50% battery.

*cough* copied android *cough*

Old OS looked better I think. I use a macbook so calling me a fanboy of either is ridiculous. They are doing exactly what they bitched at droid for. copying features.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Under accessibility, you can disable many of the new motion features like the Paralax (spelling?) effect on the menu icons that makes them move.

My iPad Mini was considerably slow with the animations stressing the OS, but after I disabled it, it got slightly better.

Thanks, I'll check that out.

I just updated it and now my iMessage isn't working? Anybody else had this problem? I heard its pretty common but haven't heard any solutions

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think the new update is brilliant. I like the minimalist approach to the user interface. It's certainly flashier. I really like the new way to multitask applications if you double tap the guide button. I've heard some people having issues, but so far I am issue-free. 

I have it now. 

The keyboard has actually become much more fluid for me. I feel like I'm typing much faster with it.