Sign in to follow this  
Ghostapple

Arcadia Announcement

Not to be rude, but if what people say is true and they haven't paid out from the last few events......how are they funding something like this? Sponsors? I know they asked for donations, but surely they aren't relying only on that... :/

In theory it sounds like a pretty cool idea, but the execution is key. 

Trust me, the house couldn't be bought with the money they got from those tournaments. There's outside help.

Wish AGL would focus more on paying the players they already owe from past tournaments, and rather than spend money on this whole Arcadia thing, focus more money on the payouts of future tournaments or extending the payouts to top 6 or 8. With the state Halo's in, I just don't exactly think AGL Brad's whole "Arcadia" is going to revolutionize gaming or Halo like he thinks it is. All I'm saying, is if he wants to help the community, and get more people to come back to Halo(such as some of the older pros), he needs to do a better job managing his and AGL's priorities. Sigh x(

Not to be rude, but if what people say is true and they haven't paid out from the last few events......how are they funding something like this? Sponsors? I know they asked for donations, but surely they aren't relying only on that... :/

In theory it sounds like a pretty cool idea, but the execution is key.

My guess is they took out a mortgage. It's easier to take out a loan to buy a house than it is to take out a loan to pay prize money.

Gotta love Brad.  I've never seen anyone so full of terrible ideas.  Arcadia... brought to you by the guy who thought Solace Slice would be epic.

• Upvote (+1) 2