Zandril

100 ways to die in Halo

Launched off guardian by the gravity hammer

this one is the worst, you outplay the guy to stay out of the kill range, but still get launched

Sticking a teammate with the sticky det....then have them run into an opponent killing themselves and the opponent. 

Falling to your death coming out of black screen right after going through a gravity lift.  :bravo:

I literally got killed by a teammates Regen field once. So there's that. 

How?  :wacko:

How?  :wacko:

It was on adrift. I had just killed a guy and was no shields. My teammate threw down a regen and as the regen field was expanding(like when you first throw it down) it actually killed me. It made it on the fails of the weak a couple weeks ago. My friend sleep had uploaded it. 

I also got killed one time bc I got a JIP CTF. One team had 5 people. The other team had 3 people. I spawned on the team of 5 so it was a 6 vs 3. I played for like 30 seconds then the game itself made me randomly die and I respawned on the other team. 

It was on adrift. I had just killed a guy and was no shields. My teammate threw down a regen and as the regen field was expanding(like when you first throw it down) it actually killed me. It made it on the fails of the weak a couple weeks ago. My friend sleep had uploaded it. 

Ah, I thought you meant the H3 one, either way that's still pretty crazy haha.