Sign in to follow this  
Capitalist

Doubles Update 9/16

The gametypes have different weapon layouts? sigh...the same ol identity crisis that reach suffered throughout different playlists.

Yup legendary slayer and infinity slayer/pro slayer have different ones.

He still went with dual explosives on Haven?

#done

<3

Rockets don't belong on Haven...

Just because they're not normally there that doesn't mean they don't belong. So much of the feedback called for power weapon variety. With Legendary BRs I not only get a great base gametype but I can also control ammo count on weapons. I tried Rockets and thought it played well.

Heaven forbid we even think of removing the Hostgun.

The railgun was removed from a lot of maps. What other maps in the playlist is it on?

I played like 10 games of Dubs, never saw Pit or Oynx once. And that Graphite map is garbage.

I'm sorry that you don't like Graphite.

We you playing with a teammate that has the maps? I got Pit a bunch

Pitfall weighting seems to be really high if you and your teammate have the maps.

The gametypes have different weapon layouts? sigh...the same ol identity crisis that reach suffered throughout different playlists.

I don't like it either. I tried to limit it as much as possible but it's unavoidable at times because of the lack of powerups available to place on map rather than Ordnance.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Guys i'm playing this and there's actually a variety of quality maps/gametypes. No longer is it Haven Haven Haven Haven Landfall Haven Haven Abandon Haven Haven, dat nostalgia feel almost.

Off-topic, but where is the quote in your sig from? 

Guys i'm playing this and there's actually a variety of quality maps/gametypes. No longer is it Haven Haven Haven Haven Landfall Haven Haven Abandon Haven Haven, dat nostalgia feel almost.

Wait, you got Landfall?  :kappa:

I don't like it either. I tried to limit it as much as possible but it's unavoidable at times because of the lack of powerups available to place on map rather than Ordnance.

Props for finally getting the playlist updated, it really needed it...but there needs to be a single layout for each map, regardless of gametype. Hopefully the next update will fix it...good luck and keep up the good work.

Why would you have both Simplex and Onyx as they are basically the same map.. Would've liked seeing some newer forge maps with this update. F.e. The Ark, Titan, Salem II, Orion.

Why would you have both Simplex and Onyx as they are basically the same map.. Would've liked seeing some newer forge maps with this update. F.e. The Ark, Titan, Salem II, Orion.

Onyx is a fantastic map, Simplex was highly requested. edit: Actually, Onyx was highly requested too.

Thank you for the feedback.

The railgun was removed from a lot of maps. What other maps in the playlist is it on?

I only got to play 2 or 3 games. They were all on Haven. Just annoyed with it due to Haven's popularity.

Who's idea was it to put Slayer Pro as the 3rd option? I understand wanting to promote Legendary Slayer more by making it the second option, but it sucks with radar. Infinity Doubles is terrible and is the first option. With the voting system in this game it's so difficult to get non radar matches, because even if you tie with vetos the slot that also has 2 (going from left to right) will always win.

At least put Slayer Pro in the middle so it has a chance. Plz. I'm tired of matches taking the entire time limit because of crouching and players running away because of radar. I avg. about 8 mins max per game on Slayer Pro because there isn't radar slowing down the gameplay...plz fix this.

• Upvote (+1) 4

They ruined Doubles for me.  Legendary Slayer is one of the worst gametypes I have ever played.  All anyone can do is stare at their Radar. Radar takes all skill away from the game.

If Slayer Pro were still the first option I would be fine, but Legendary and Infinity always seem to get voted. I would also be fine with randomizing the selection pool.  I am pretty much done with Halo now.

I haven't played Doubles in a while. When I heard they was actually updating the playlist I was sorta happy about it. But now hearing there are 2 gametypes with Radar...ugh.. I always avoided Infinity settings just because of radar and AA's. I just wanted some different maps. With weapons actually being balanced on each map. Not allow 1 team to pick up Rail and Speed Boost in the beginning of the match to allow a large lead(I myself haven't been on the receiving end of this too much. But I know it's frustrating. Because majority of the time players quit when my teammate and I do this.)

I haven't played Doubles in a while. When I heard they was actually updating the playlist I was sorta happy about it. But now hearing there are 2 gametypes with Radar...ugh.. I always avoided Infinity settings just because of radar and AA's. I just wanted some different maps. With weapons actually being balanced on each map. Not allow 1 team to pick up Rail and Speed Boost in the beginning of the match to allow a large lead(I myself haven't been on the receiving end of this too much. But I know it's frustrating. Because majority of the time players quit when my teammate and I do this.)

We need to get back on dat doubles grind  :apk:

3 minute OS?

Different maps have different weapon sets?

Where is fallout?

I like graphite but it needs something. I don't like concussion rifle. Its not strong enough to force map movement. Maybe rockets instead. OS where shotgun is.

Graphite needs a weapon overhaul. I like the Concussion Rifle, but there needs to be more weapons and powerups on the map. It's boring as hell to play.