Proven

UFC/Boxing/General Brawling Thread

The trash talk in UFC is dumb. Its like they are trying to get the WWF crowd. It doesn't need that to be entertaining.

Dana White loves the money. Handling the UFC with gimmicks instead of letting the sport itself develop and evolve

Dana White loves the money. Handling the UFC with gimmicks instead of letting the sport itself develop and evolve

Yeah you can tell Dana works it up into a drama when its not.

that's awesome bro. Maybe one day the ufc will commission you for promo material

With new owners in place, who knows. Good luck to you man, you have the talent, no doubt.

that's awesome bro. Maybe one day the ufc will commission you for promo material

Who knows man, I'm essentially just building a portfolio with the added bonus of gaining some sort of audience/exposure through reddit and stuff. Getting any work beyond that would be the dream though

Thanks a lot man, actually completely forgot to post it in here

keep at it man, i love your promos and you have pro level skill, no doubt

• Upvote (+1) 1

Conor literally read him like a book and picked him apart so effortlessly. Eddie was a fucking labradoodle.

I just have to say, that was a ridiculous card from top to fucking bottom. That Woddley vs Wonderboy fight was too close to call, but for Wonderboy to survive in the 4th like that, that was ridiculous!

Two weight world champion... That was fucking insane.

She got to the top because there wasn't anyone in the women's division with any talent besides her.  

It was the quintessential "right place, right time" formula. 

I would def pay to see that. Would it be boxing or MMA?

Boxing. Floyd would get his ass handed to him on a platter if it were MMA. He definitely knows better haha. It's looking like a definite possibility it could happen right now, and even though I know Conor would lose, I'd definitely still watch it. Follow Ariel Helwani on Twitter if you want to keep tabs on it. He's usually all over it.

• Upvote (+1) 1