Proven

UFC/Boxing/General Brawling Thread

Heavyweight fights are so hard to call because of all the knockout power. Anybody can/does get caught. That's also why I never purchase a heavyweight PPV. I don't get my moneys worth 99% of the time IMO.

how badly is cm punk going to lose tomorrow?

I thought he'd do better, tbh.

Just goes to show even people who are athletically gifted more than the average person can't hang with low-entry level fighters.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I was rooting for Punk as he was my favorite wrestler when he was in the WWE, but yeesh.

Shows how far apart wrestlers are from real trained MMA figthers for the most part other than Brock.

I would have liked to see what Kurt Angle could have done when he was younger

Did you really just try and use mmamath to back up an argument you were having about a month ago. Don't you write for some mma site? Jesus...

Did you really just try and use mmamath to back up an argument you were having about a month ago. Don't you write for some mma site? Jesus...

60 percent of the time, it works every time.

Got tickets for Bisping vs. Hendo 2. First live event since I started watching many years ago. Pumped! If Hendo manages to replicate that UFC 100 KO, holy shit.

but why?

Hasn't happened in a long time and it feels like it's something that isn't going to happen again.

Doubt we'll see another champion ignore an entire division for a whole year and be able to compete for a second belt #dana

McGregor ruined the 145 division. Takes the belt and runs away.

He wanted to avenge his loss against Nate, but won't fight Aldo?

He made the featherweight division. There was no interest in the lighter divisions until McGregor started running his mouth and challenged Jose. That division will fade into obscurity again the moment McGregor relinquishes the title. 

Also, Mr 'anytime, anywhere, for no money on the street', Jose Aldo refused to step up and face McGregor when Rafael dos Anjos pulled out of UFC 196. All the shit he talked and when he got the call, he went running.

I've never cared for Aldo since his switch to the UFC. His interest in the sport hasn't been there for a long time and he's ranked as the No. 6 most unreliable fighter on the roster (meaning he pulls out of fights ALL THE TIME). 

I'd be glad to see him go like I was glad to see GSP go.

He made the featherweight division. There was no interest in the lighter divisions until McGregor started running his mouth and challenged Jose. That division will fade into obscurity again the moment McGregor relinquishes the title.

Also, Mr 'anytime, anywhere, for no money on the street', Jose Aldo refused to step up and face McGregor when Rafael dos Anjos pulled out of UFC 196. All the shit he talked and when he got the call, he went running.

I've never cared for Aldo since his switch to the UFC. His interest in the sport hasn't been there for a long time and he's ranked as the No. 6 most unreliable fighter on the roster (meaning he pulls out of fights ALL THE TIME). If

I'd be glad to see him go like I was glad to see GSP go.

Aldo and GSP are the greatest fighters in their division. What Aldo was doing to his opponents in their prime was legendary.

UFC sucks. Nick is right. They need to change the rules. I don't understand why they won't

McGregor is the worst featherweight champion of all time, but you love him. Ok