Proven

UFC/Boxing/General Brawling Thread

so brutal. we had to have seen that one coming. no way the ufc brass drops McGregor from the card. Holm vs Tate cannot carry a ppv.

Cerrone? Ferguson? Any lightweight in the top 10 who can make weight?

Sources now saying it's very like to be Diaz - fun fight, but I was really craving that champ v champ superfight. First actual superfight in over 7 years.

I was so damn mad when I woke up this morning and saw this headline on my feed on Facebook lol. I honestly think Conor should just wait and let them fight at like UFC 199 or 200 (200 I think makes the most sense). 

I wouldn't mind watching the Diaz fight strictly because of the trash talk thats gonna go down but I honestly think he would wash Diaz and I'd much rather see a fight with RDA sooner rather than later.

From Ariel, they were discussing 160lb vs. 165lb, etc.:

"McGregor adds one more note:

"Make it 170," he says. "Tell him to get comfortable."

The fight is made. At welterweight. "

McGregor is a fuckin GOD b. This is the type of shit MMA needs, weightclasses are for PUSSIES. Fight or GTFO

MAN if Nate WINS... . .

• Upvote (+1) 1

At least they found a guy that will try to talk smack back to Mcgregor. Hyped for this fight! Especially since its in London and I can actually watch it at a reasonable time

At least they found a guy that will try to talk smack back to Mcgregor. Hyped for this fight! Especially since its in London and I can actually watch it at a reasonable time

It's in Vegas bruv

Nate Diaz lost 3 of his last 5 but people are buying into this fight?

1. it's a last minute OBVIOUS "fun fight" rather than a fullblown contender fight

2. Nathan Diaz is a standup elite who demolished some of the best in his division via striking

This will be a super fun standup war that will actually test conor's standup (Nate is the longer fighter at 6'0 tall!)

think nick vs spider; hilariously fun fight

Nate Diaz lost 3 of his last 5 but people are buying into this fight?

If you're not buying into this scrap that's just too bad. You don't need to watch it; save it for the people who like scraps.

The McGregor/Diaz press conference is estimated to have pulled in around 500,000 viewers. I know it's free, but that's more than many PPV's...and it was a fucking press conference. From the few press conferences I've tuned into for standard PPV's, viewership has been around 15k.

I think UFC 196 will probably breaks UFC 100's numbers. This is gonna be wild.

The McGregor/Diaz press conference is estimated to have pulled in around 500,000 viewers. I know it's free, but that's more than many PPV's...and it was a fucking press conference. From the few press conferences I've tuned into for standard PPV's, viewership has been around 15k.

I think UFC 196 will probably breaks UFC 100's numbers. This is gonna be wild.

UFC100 did 1 million

this is a good scrap but the only interesting fight on it is conor/nate

i predict barely 500k buys

If you're not buying into this scrap that's just too bad. You don't need to watch it; save it for the people who like scraps.

I hope that's what we get. I'm guessing McGregor will bring it and moving up to 170 shows his confidence. I guess I just have a sour taste in my mouth from the Silva fight.

Anderson is the most frustrating fighter ever. He demolishes Bisping, but still loses the fight because he spends four minutes of every round being a clown.

Also thought Rivera won the first two rounds, but I picked Pickett so I have no complaints.