Proven

UFC/Boxing/General Brawling Thread

The fact that you have nothing to say makes it so.  I'm glad we got that worked out for you.

Let's step back for one second here...

kwozy - clueless

you - Yes, you are.

And one more time:

The fact that you have nothing to say makes it so.

So let's just make sure we are aware that by your own logic you admit that you yourself are clueless.

Let's take "sell power" to the most extreme example and use that as an argument. bro do you even aristotle. Leben has established himself as a common household name in the UFC and the masses of idiot ufc fans like when they recognize people. It's quite obvious that Leben's "skills" weren't getting him fights in the ufc, it was his name and the fact that he was popular when the ufc was gaining it's popularity. Did you even read what I said on the subject? 

no he broke his leg while being defensive/running away I forgot my bad yo

I don't agree that he has selling power.  I think he's being used as a stepping stone.  I just don't think he has a large enough fan base to keep him getting fights.  Could be wrong about that but either way he needs to stop before he gets some permanent damage if he hasn't already.

My point was Weidman was the aggressor IMO in the second round but it could be even.  Silva is great at countering and Weidman gave him a few chances to do it but he didn't.

I would have liked to see a full fight.  I do think Silva could beat Weidman if he was trying his best.  The first fight he wasn't taking seriously and the first round of this one he either was hurt too bad or half assing it.  The fact that Silva is getting old is what leads me to believe he doesn't really care anymore.  I think if he got beat outright in the first fight he might've retired but he didn't want to end his career on what happened so he came back for a rematch.  Either way, with his age and an injury like that IMO he's done.  It would be cool to see him recover and come back and start winning again but I don't think it's likely.  He is an ass but a great fighter and enjoyable to watch when he's not acting like he's on SYTYCD.

Let's step back for one second here...

kwozy - clueless

you - Yes, you are.

And one more time:

So let's just make sure we are aware that by your own logic you admit that you yourself are clueless.

fa3e19ffd513583d5f7ae60382262d9a0505d725

I had already answered his argument and he had nothing to say. Nice try. :walshy:  If you can't figure out why your post makes no sense then you can jump in his boat.

Anyway I've made my point.  I'll let you MMA scholars play with each other.

lawler dat n*gga. I want lawler the brawler mauler baller v. fat guy whiny pants hendricks II. woodley v. lombard for ww title match against lawler.

Terrible event for picks. I got two; Fabio + Dollaway. I did myself the disservice of last-second changes to Lahat and Jorgensen, which would not have really salvaged much anyways. Shogun losing like that hurts. 

Early bullshit stoppage in Jason v Siler. Bullshit point deduction in Parke v Santos. Bullshit accidental headbutt in Jorgensen v Formiga. Bullshit event.

Weidman supposedly injured his knee and they cancelled or postponed his bout with Machida.

Damn, wanted to see Machida get that belt. He shoudl've dropped down a while ago and went after A.Silva imo. He has the discipline to beat him.

• Downvote (-1) 1

Machida would have gRaped Spider @ either 205 or 185.

Machida is faster and stronger, and drinks his own piss. You cant reslly fuck w/ a ngga that drinks his own piss

• Upvote (+1) 1

I haven't watched Raw in a while, but this episode is excellent.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yoel Romero showed masterful technique that reminded me of Fedor in his heyday

The timing, speed, the psychological parrying and juking, explosive power and grappling, etc 

I desperately want to see Yoel vs. Vitor Belfort. Holy shit that is gonna be a top 10 GOAT fight as long as Vitor performs as well as he does with TRT. If he doesn't, Yoel is going to steal his soul too easily.

Middleweight's lookin ill as fuck lately

What do you guys think...Any chance Jones loses to Teixeira this weekend?

There's always a chance, but I don't really know. Haven't seen many of Teixeira's fights tbh

Dana will hang himself if he does though

There's no way Glover wins this fight. Jones has definitely faced MUCH tougher competition in Vitor Belfort and Machida. 

ViTRTor would starch Glover bruh