Proven

UFC/Boxing/General Brawling Thread

Boxing. Floyd would get his ass handed to him on a platter if it were MMA. He definitely knows better haha. It's looking like a definite possibility it could happen right now, and even though I know Conor would lose, I'd definitely still watch it. Follow Ariel Helwani on Twitter if you want to keep tabs on it. He's usually all over it.

Thanks and I agree but its a win win because I dislike them both.

God dammit Khabib. Damn near broke my heart yesterday.

Why is it so impossible to get this guy into the octagon? I like Khabib & all but he would honestly be an awful champ

God dammit Khabib. Damn near broke my heart yesterday.

Why is it so impossible to get this guy into the octagon? I like Khabib & all but he would honestly be an awful champ

I think a rule change may be in order for weight classes.

UFC 209 was the worst main event since Mir-CroCop

people paid 60 bucks to watch that staring contest

at least we got to see hunt get ktfo, even though i love him

UFC finally starting to get their shit together

FeelsGoodMan

i can't wait to see yoel demolish bisping

It'll be a snooze fest, lots of money made and hype for nothing...

McGregor won't last the full 12 unless Mayweather just wants to cruise to an easy pay day... which is likely

It's highly unlikely McGregor lasts three rounds. 

w/ 3min rounds I wouldn't be shocked to see him last at least six rounds

hmm, the skill gap could be so high that Mayweather could perhaps beat him with one arm tied behind his back. This could be really bad for McGregor's reputation. There's a good chance he just gets clowned in there. With that said, hoping the combat sports world implodes with a McGregor KO.

If he wants ANY chance of beating Floyd he has to fight dirty. Grab him, muscle him around and try to catch him on the break from a rough clinch exchange.

I like McGregor. He still is going to get his ass whooped. I think he knows this and is doing it for the $$$

I don't think Conor will win. But its a fight, and anything is possible if the left hand lands. Im betting on Conor.

You don't think he will win so you're betting on him?

You gotta risk it for the busquit. Obviously its money i can afford to lose.

If you actually lived in Vegas and had some throw-away money, it would actually be pretty stupid not to bet on McGregor because in the puncher's chance in heaven McGregor somehow gets a KO, you just came up on 20:1 odds lol.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hate or love the guy, McGregor's shit talk is absolutely pristine lmao! I don't think I've ever heard a more efficient shit talker in my life besides Ali.

These May Mac press conferences are hysterical. Say what you want about the man, but he definitely puts asses in seats.

also, its not like mcgregor won his battles in the octagon with the ground game. He's a extremely dangerous stand up fighter.