Proven

UFC/Boxing/General Brawling Thread

Called it. Knew Weidman wasn't gonna finish Machida, those takedowns saved him. Dat wrestling base

ViTRTor would starch C-dub

Weidman's legit. I think Machida is still better, but that strategy at the beginning was smart.

this hype for honda tho

she's fighting women...

E.Honda finally done with Street Fighting and finally stepping into the cage?!

i dont know wtf BJ was thinking. my god his coaching staff is terrible.

The worst part is that he really tainted his legacy for those who haven't been watching UFC for that long. Fighters need to be surrounded by a better support staff once their career and level of competitive ability start to decline. It's sad watching those who were once great go out on really sour notes.

20140706091359_cccc.PNG

fuuuuuuccckk

Saw Fedor get raped. Saw Anderson Silva get raped twice. Saw Machida get raped. Cain raped, JDS raped. Now BJ Penn raped again.

Fuck MMA 

Saw Fedor get raped. Saw Anderson Silva get raped twice. Saw Machida get raped. Cain raped, JDS raped. Now BJ Penn raped again.

Fuck MMA 

i was disappointed when i watched anderson and fedor come down onto hard losses. but i didnt not feel bad for penn. his performance was bizzare and i couldnt wrap my head around it

same shit Fedor did against Bigfoot pretty much. not being themselves 

But with Fedor I really thought he was invincible. he aint never really lose a fight like BJ or Silva but damn, i wanted to pick up my 360 controller and control Fedor vs Silva and make him do what he does best

fedor and silva loses kinda made me lose sleep a little lol

i havent seen the bigfoot/fedor fight in ages, but i remember him doing well in the first rd and got over zealous with a kimura attempt also had pretty wild striking even by his standards. i got a knot in my stomach when hendo finished him. again, i believe he was being overly aggresive in that fight too

penn tho. he got systematically broken down and still didnt change his plan of attack

Fedor was a master of timing and setup. Probably is still to this day.

But against Bigfoot and Hendo, he went out there to slug it out.

He just walked up to Bigfoot and started to swing for the fences with no distance-judging, no setup, no timing, just wild swinging to try and knock BigFoot out. The entire time I'm just in shock.

Against Hendo, he went up to him and punched him the head LOL. No setup, no warm up, no nothing. Motherfucker went to clean Hendo out in 3 seconds.

At least he dropped Hendo :/

yea. talk about fighting reckless. i think dropping hendo hurt him cause he left himself open

luckily he got some wins before he hung up the gloves

-the next ufc fight night card looks to be alot of fun

Im not looking forward to anymore fights this year other than JBJ and Cain defending their titles

JBJ should be fighting Cormier. Gus could have waited 1 more fight. Daniel's getting old, son is 30 something

Gonna meet Forrest and Cub Swanson next wednesday I think, doing promo stuff in Dublin all next week. I knew I wasn't going to the fights due to money and stuff but I'm pretty annoyed I couldn't get tickets to the weigh-ins since they're free. Whatever though, few of my mates are going, should be the loudest weigh-in ever

Im not looking forward to anymore fights this year other than JBJ and Cain defending their titles

JBJ should be fighting Cormier. Gus could have waited 1 more fight. Daniel's getting old, son is 30 something

im pretty pumped for those two fights. but i look forward to fights even if its a half way decent card. im excited cain gets to fight a different opponent too. after three years of fighting the same two fighters

i really thought cormier shouldve fought jbj after one fight down in lhw. his resume in hw was already solid.

I really wish Machida would have beat Weidman =\ 

I think if he had a second chance, he probably would. He looked asleep the first couple of rounds.

and i really thought machida would too

he turned it up and seemed to find his timing late in the fight

whos getting next shot? vitor or jacare/moose

I really wish Machida would have beat Weidman =\ 

I think if he had a second chance, he probably would. He looked asleep the first couple of rounds.

I think you mean he looked like Machida in the first couple rounds.

Nice to see a bit of my great city in these vids. Really cool to see how much attention Conor and Ireland are getting from the UFC at the moment, let's just hope he can get the win this weekend. Would be so embarrassing but kind of hilarious if he just got knocked out in the first, but I really don't like Brandao so hopefully that doesn't happen 

One of my mates got called into work last minute so now I'm going to the weigh-ins today!

• Upvote (+1) 1