Sign in to follow this  
Spartan

NJHALO!

Hey guys, just letting everyone know that NJHALO will be on September 28th. It will be at Iona College in New York!

Details:

Iona College - Spellman Hall

715 North Avenue New Rochelle NY, 10801

This tournament will have a Halo 4 FFA, 2v2, AND 4v4.

All I'm asking is that everyone spreads the word, and if everyone can make it out that would be great. The more that come out, the higher the prize pool! I will be there competing and running things. So again, if everyone could just please spread the word I want to make this one fun and have a nice prize pool for everyone that shows up!

-Spartan

• Upvote (+1) 6

It's a $10 Venue Fee to start off, then the following:

FFA is a 10$ entrance per person and up to 100$ payout for first!

2v2 is $10 a player so $20 a team. The payout is based on how many teams show up! First and Possibly second place payouts!

4v4 is $40 a player so $160 a team. The payout is based on how many teams show up to the event. First and possibly second place payouts!

If everyone can spread the word and if you have any questions at all tweet at me on twitter

@spartanthedogg

OR

Send me any messages with questions on XBL

Gamertag : Spartan SvR

• Upvote (+1) 1

Wish I could make it. Choked for Top 2 at the last FFA but it was fun as hell. Nothing like lanning Halo...even Halo 4.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm going if I can get a team, currently a to2 w/ Brxutal. MSG either to run games GT: Draco_Pmf

Don't forget there's FFA and 2v2!

Damn, im hosting an h3 LAN in NJ that weekend... Anyone here is more than welcome to come too. we have about 6 to 8 players interested.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Hey guys, just letting everyone know that NJHALO will be on September 28th. It will be at Iona College in New York!

Details:

Iona College - Spellman Hall

715 North Avenue New Rochelle NY, 10801

This tournament will have a Halo 4 FFA, 2v2, AND 4v4.

All I'm asking is that everyone spreads the word, and if everyone can make it out that would be great. The more that come out, the higher the prize pool! I will be there competing and running things. So again, if everyone could just please spread the word I want to make this one fun and have a nice prize pool for everyone that shows up!

-Spartan

Why in the world would you neg rep NJ Pro? Because he's having a LAN that doesn't require a registration fee that lets you play all day/night  the same day as you guys?

We're trying to build up the NJ Lan scene here.. isn't that something you would be interested in?

Also how involved with NJ Halo are you? I tweeted Rod about having a Halo CE side station at a future event and he's somewhat interested as long as a certain number of teams show. How can we go ahead and plan this out?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Why in the world would you neg rep NJ Pro? Because he's having a LAN that doesn't require a registration fee that lets you play all day/night the same day as you guys?

We're trying to build up the NJ Lan scene here.. isn't that something you would be interested in?

Also how involved with NJ Halo are you? I tweeted Rod about having a Halo CE side station at a future event and he's somewhat interested as long as a certain number of teams show. How can we go ahead and plan this out?

I'm gonna be honest, I didn't mean to. I'm doing all this from my iPhone and I meant to hit the check button and I think I might have pressed the other one. I'm sorry ;(