Sign in to follow this  
Solarity

need some advice, reassurance. INB4UCALL ME BETA AS PHUK

Okay well since there is no relationship, dating advice, girl thread i'll go ahead and make my own. If MODs or whoever else wanna hijack this thread and create one its cool.

SO, I have been broken up with my ex girlfriend for about 5 months. We ended up fighting about dumb shit alot and I pushed her away to the point where she just said fuck it and left. She moved on about 2 months later, whilst I just hit the gym and essentially tried to better myself because I was really upset the way things have ended in my last couple relationships, and I wanted to be less of a sad cunt and more of a sick cunt. I knew if I dove into seeing a girl right after it would be a stupid move on my part because the same thing would have happened. Since then i've become alot happier, im more fit, im more positive and I live life on my own terms *brb becoming a sick kunt brah*.

Now to the annoying part. Since we broke up, she has texted me probably once every month asking me questions or trying to get me to do favors. She wanted me to come to the club, help photograph her because shes a model and wants to build her portfolio, and most recently apologizing for what happened when she honestly didnt do anything wrong. I really really care about this girl more than I probably should and thats why I know its best for both of us to just move on. I just hate it when she texts me or gets into contact with me where all thats going to happen is bring back feelings. I wan't to tell her to drop it but I don't know if her intentions are really just to reach out and be nice, or keep a good relationship with me and put me on the back burner. I know if I respond like a dick its only going to make her want me more, so I respond with like 3 words and let the conversations die.

am I doing the right thing here? 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why not ask her if she wants to be in a relationship again?

It's not that easy tbh. She's dating someone atm, but im guessing it was a rebound thing to make me jelly which hasn't really worked because hes a scrub lol.

is calling yourself 'a sick cunt' the cool thing to say nowadays? not trying to be rude, I'm honestly curious

• Upvote (+1) 2

is calling yourself 'a sick cunt' the cool thing to say nowadays? not trying to be rude, I'm honestly curious

The premise is just having confidence in yourself and doing whatever you want and enjoying your life/self. Its taken to the extreme a little, but the message is the same.

Now you gotta ask yourself brah, do you wanna be a sad cunt, or a sick one?

It's not that easy tbh. She's dating someone atm, but im guessing it was a rebound thing to make me jelly which hasn't really worked because hes a scrub lol.

Well if she was truly over you she wouldn't be texting and etc.

Just wait it out and see.

we're all gonna make it brah

this

we're all gonna make it brah

but this time you're the op. i'm sure you know what that means.

*AntonioBanderas.gif*

So much Misc ITT.

Maybe I'll start a GoBeyond Misc/Lifting thread. 

To the OP: You clearly still have feelings for this sloot. Seeing her is indeed going to make you feel dem feels all over again. The problem?; She know's this. If you do her all these favours all she is going to do is keep milking you for your labour and give you nothing in return. She's apologising to guilt trip you into doing things for her

Do the right thing, tell her you've moved on and she needs to the same (srs)

We're all gonna make it brah. 

*AntonioBanderas.gif*

So much Misc ITT.

Maybe I'll start a GoBeyond Misc/Lifting thread.

To the OP: You clearly still have feelings for this sloot. Seeing her is indeed going to make you feel dem feels all over again. The problem?; She know's this. If you do her all these favours all she is going to do is keep milking you for your labour and give you nothing in return. She's apologising to guilt trip you into doing things for her

Do the right thing, tell her you've moved on and she needs to the same (srs)

We're all gonna make it brah.

I haven't been doing her the favors been trying to blow her off

We're all gonna make it brah

Well if she was truly over you she wouldn't be texting and etc.

Just wait it out and see.

I dont want a relationship with her any more. type of chick u'd bang not wine n dine ya feel.

off topic but when did brah start being said on the mainland.  That's definitely a Hawaii thing.

Probably earlier than the classic "Johny Tsunami" came out. So mid-90s. I'm not sure if I can track back the exact date.

Okay well since there is no relationship, dating advice, girl thread i'll go ahead and make my own. If MODs or whoever else wanna hijack this thread and create one its cool.

SO, I have been broken up with my ex girlfriend for about 5 months. We ended up fighting about dumb shit alot and I pushed her away to the point where she just said fuck it and left. She moved on about 2 months later, whilst I just hit the gym and essentially tried to better myself because I was really upset the way things have ended in my last couple relationships, and I wanted to be less of a sad cunt and more of a sick cunt. I knew if I dove into seeing a girl right after it would be a stupid move on my part because the same thing would have happened. Since then i've become alot happier, im more fit, im more positive and I live life on my own terms *brb becoming a sick kunt brah*.

Now to the annoying part. Since we broke up, she has texted me probably once every month asking me questions or trying to get me to do favors. She wanted me to come to the club, help photograph her because shes a model and wants to build her portfolio, and most recently apologizing for what happened when she honestly didnt do anything wrong. I really really care about this girl more than I probably should and thats why I know its best for both of us to just move on. I just hate it when she texts me or gets into contact with me where all thats going to happen is bring back feelings. I wan't to tell her to drop it but I don't know if her intentions are really just to reach out and be nice, or keep a good relationship with me and put me on the back burner. I know if I respond like a dick its only going to make her want me more, so I respond with like 3 words and let the conversations die.

am I doing the right thing here? 

Listen man, I've gone through the same thing. I started dating this girl my sophomore year in high school and now I'm a sophomore in college. We practically grew up together and experienced everything together. We just recently broke up. It got to the point where we would fight over some of the dumbest things. She got extremely out of control, she would use me and she would even admit to causing problems just to get my attention. I don't want to make this sound like a one sided argument but my friends, her female friends, her sister, even her guy friends all agreed with me that she was just no longer healthy for me because she constantly made my life chaos, so many times I've crawled back to her, every time it gets worse because when I crawl back she feels like she's won and she has even more power.

Your relationship with this girl might not be as bad as what mine was, but trust me on this live on your own for a while, ignore her completely. Since my breakup she's dropped out of college because she couldn't handle the stress of working at Burger King and class at the same time, boo hoo, and she's started "hanging with the wrong crowd" in the worst possible way. All while I've become much more physically fit, I've got money to blow on myself, I've got like three trips to concerts with some of my bros, I've met up with some of my friends that she didn't let me talk to, I can finally start going to AGL events.

Trust me, I don't want to sound shallow, but throw her away she's obviously caused you trouble and just wants to use you for favors, and let her keep her scrub boyfriend, there are over three billion girls out there. You don't have to settle just yet, you're young. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Listen man, I've gone through the same thing. I started dating this girl my sophomore year in high school and now I'm a sophomore in college. We practically grew up together and experienced everything together. We just recently broke up. It got to the point where we would fight over some of the dumbest things. She got extremely out of control, she would use me and she would even admit to causing problems just to get my attention. I don't want to make this sound like a one sided argument but my friends, her female friends, her sister, even her guy friends all agreed with me that she was just no longer healthy for me because she constantly made my life chaos, so many times I've crawled back to her, every time it gets worse because when I crawl back she feels like she's won and she has even more power.

Your relationship with this girl might not be as bad as what mine was, but trust me on this live on your own for a while, ignore her completely. Since my breakup she's dropped out of college because she couldn't handle the stress of working at Burger King and class at the same time, boo hoo, and she's started "hanging with the wrong crowd" in the worst possible way. All while I've become much more physically fit, I've got money to blow on myself, I've got like three trips to concerts with some of my bros, I've met up with some of my friends that she didn't let me talk to, I can finally start going to AGL events.

Trust me, I don't want to sound shallow, but throw her away she's obviously caused you trouble and just wants to use you for favors, and let her keep her scrub boyfriend, there are over three billion girls out there. You don't have to settle just yet, you're young. 

Yea. Toxic relationships are bad mmkay. although some girls just love toxicity cause it adds drama. those be sloots.

I've made up my mind, if she keeps bugging me ill just hate fuck her to realize what she messed up then move on. 

• Upvote (+1) 1