Reason

Comic-Book Movie & TV Thread

This story needs Spiderman. 

which only gives credence to the rumors that Sony is willing to loan Spider-Man to Marvel due to The Amazing Spider-Man franchise underwhelming.

I want Secret Wars, but Civil War will suffice for now.

Exactly. Just feel like it will be rewritten way too much without Spiderman in there. 

Excited to see what they do with it. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Very very curious on how they adapt this. Should be fun. BLOOD IN THE WATER

Bz3t8llIAAAliFc.jpg

@@Scalzo, thoughts on Fascist Tony Stark?

Keanu Reeves is Ready for His Marvel Moment

There are no talks, but it makes perfect sense. John Wick looks like insane fun and the reviews have been stellar; Keanu is going to go full-Keanu right now and get his comeback. Also helps that Keanu is a good guy with no ego. 

Also, it's implied that Bucky killed Tony Stark's parents in Winter Soldier. Tony wants to arrest him, Cap wants to save him. SHIT GOING DOWN SON

Well Harry Potter knows what it is, a tween drama

If only marvel could follow suit

are you team Tony or team Steve?!

I mean, superheroes need to be held accountable for all the mayhem and destruction they cause right?

@@Scalzo Joaquin is back in the mix for Doctor Strange, but so is the Cumberbatch and possibly Colin Farrell or Keanu (!).

Supermovies-Infographic.jpg

Finally got around to see The Amazing Spiderman 2 last night. I could see many of the complaints people had with it. Story seemed to jump around a lot, though Jamie Foxx did well as Electro. Andrew Garfield does alright at the witty repertoire that Spiderman is infamous for in the comics. I was disappointed in how they decided to show Rhino, I was hoping he'd wear a rhino suit and have the super strength powers of the comic version. Oh well.

Movies I definitely want to see from that list for the next two years: Big Hero 6, Avengers: Age of Ultron, Captain America 3, X-Men: Apocalypse and maybe the reboot of Fantastic Four.

I guess they had to work with the lack of Hank Pym in the current Marvel cinematic universe though. Still though, why Jarvis?

Jarvis is the Vision though. 

I like the lack of Pym. Would've felt shoehorned in to have another scientific genius create Ultron when we already have Stark introduced and beloved. Pym would've been irredeemable whatever else happens; audiences are invested in RDJ. That being said, the synopsis of the film says that Stark finds Pym's dormant Ultron program. Michael Douglas as Pym already sounds jaded and cynical about superheroes based off the comic-con footage, which i love.

Season 2 of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. has actually been pretty decent. Finally embracing the comicbooky-ness. It's clear that Kyle MacLachlan and Skye are *check spoiler* given that Marvel is actually going to adapt them for their own film and the recent comic run has the same imagery that Coulson is drawing.

Oh yeah, next Tuesday: Avengers: Age of Ultron trailer premiering on next week's episode. Lol would help the ratings too.

Inhumans.