Reason

Comic-Book Movie & TV Thread

So many pretty people. Chloe Bennet got hotter...thanks bangs

Boners and ovaries be damned.

fall-season-premieres-agents-of-shield.j

BxNE42VCAAEvNIy.jpg%2Blarge.jpg

Holy shit Guardians of the Galaxy was worse than I imagined

How is that possible if you didn't finish Iron Man 3?

YOU LIVE IN A FACTORY OF SADNESS!

That new Avengers: Age of Ultron synopsis pretty much implies that Hank Pym created the Ultron program (possibly with Howard Stark).

@@RyanW The internet made Deadpool get the green-light. Crazy.

Also, this Joaquin Phoenix/Doctor Strange fan-art is amazeballs.

NZybI0K.jpg

So Marvel is really trying to milk the Avengers. They might be splitting the 3rd one into 2 parts.

It's fake from a site no one has heard of. Logistics won't let it happen

Actors under contract would need extensions (marvel is notoriously cheap)

What exactly is being split? It would just be Avengers 3 and Avengers 4

Actors under contract would need extensions (marvel is notoriously cheap)

What exactly is being split? It would just be Avengers 3 and Avengers 4

That's a good point. They would probably want to swap out actors for the 4th installment. But for a hypothetical split, couldn't they just film the whole 5-6 hours or whatever at once? They they can release it as two movies about a year apart as opposed to a few years apart?

That's a good point. They would probably want to swap out actors for the 4th installment. But for a hypothetical split, couldn't they just film the whole 5-6 hours or whatever at once? They they can release it as two movies about a year apart as opposed to a few years apart?

They could hypothetically Harry Potter Deathly Hallows it, but the actors better be told in advance and be paid for both films. If not, the actors would sue (and could easily win). Why? The Salkind Clause. For info that clause:

http://badassdigest.com/2014/09/27/how-the-producers-of-superman-made-it-unlikely-that-avengers-3-will-be-made/

They could hypothetically Harry Potter Deathly Hallows it, but the actors better be told in advance and be paid for both films. If not, the actors would sue (and could easily win). Why? The Salkind Clause. For info that clause:

http://badassdigest.com/2014/09/27/how-the-producers-of-superman-made-it-unlikely-that-avengers-3-will-be-made/

I have the solution. Have Iron Man and Captain America both pass on their roles to successors at the end of the first part. Haha, but seriously, you are probably right. It will just be Avengers 3 and then 4. 

I have the solution. Have Iron Man and Captain America both pass on their roles to successors at the end of the first part. Haha, but seriously, you are probably right. It will just be Avengers 3 and then 4. 

I really wish Chris Evans sticks with the role after his contract his up; his personality on and off the screen is literally Steve Rogers. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Badass Digest: Your Favorite Avengers May Not Be in Avengers 3

Wow, what a smart way to work around the contracts of Evans, Hemsworth, ScarJo, etc (who are all near the end of their contracts) while introducing the always shuffling roster that is The Avengers. Marvel plan on using Evans, Hemsworth, ScarJo, Ruffalo, etc for "something else"....?

If what I read is true, then Avengers 3 will have a radically different roster, lead by:

Iron Man perhaps. Captain America forms the New Avengers (popular comic title) and recruits members at the end of Avengers: Age of Ultron that'll be introduced in the Phase 3 films (Doctor Strange, Ms. Marvel?, Ant-Man?, etc).

The new Avengers roster for Avengers 3 could be Iron Man, Hawkeye?, the twins aka Scarlet Witch & Quicksilver, Ms. Marvel, Doctor Strange, Ant-Man, Black Panther?, Daredevil?, etc who knows

Martin Donovan (Homeland) joins Ant-Man in a pivotal role. Wonder what it is.

20th Century Fox developing a live-action X-Men series. Whaaa

This article is a must read:

Marvel's Making Big Plans Beyond Avengers 3, And It's Making Hollywood Crazy

"While I can't get the confirmations I need to verify the story, I'm hearing that there are some very cool "Spider-Man" plans being discussed that would help Sony refocus their enormously important franchise while also opening up some connections in the onscreen Marvel movie universe that would blow fandom's minds. Will it work out? I don't know. I would love to be able to state for sure that it's happening. What seems clear from what I've heard is that Marvel wants to be able to play with all of their characters, and if they can make that work creatively and on a corporate level, they will, and that means the world gets bigger again."

Showrunner said that the series is heavily influenced by Frank Miller's 1994 Daredevil: The Man Without Fear run, which explains the early all-black, ninja-like costume.

daredevil2-550x309.jpg

RDJ joining Captain America 3 aka Captain America: Civil War

Fascist Iron Man is best Iron Man

Marvel never fail to surprise us, and Variety are reporting that Robert ****** Jr. is about to sign a deal which will bring Civil War (or at least the start of it) to the big screen in Captain America 3. The site reveals that the movie will kick off a new phase for Marvel Studios and that the follow-up to Captain America: The Winter Soldier will be in addition tp ******'s prior commitment to a third Avengers movie, hence why a new deal is being negotiated. According to their sources, his role was initially set to be very small - with only a few weeks of filming required - but the actor wanted to take on a larger role, something which apparently angered Marvel Entertainment Chief Ike Perlmutter, who ordered the screenwriters to write Iron Man out of the script entirely.

This was soon resolved however, and kicking off Civil War here will "drive the plots of sequels and new franchises for the next seven years" and Tony Stark's actions will have huge ramifications for a FOURTH Avengers movie and beyond which will see the likes of Ant-Man and Doctor Strange assemble as a new team. ****** will earn $40 million for his role here (plus backend), so it's obviously a major deal for him and should really shake things up for the MCU.

They add that, "the plot will pit Stark against Captain America’s alter-ego Steve Rogers, played by Chris Evans, as they feud over the Superhero Registration Act, which forces anyone with superhuman abilities to reveal their identities to the U.S. government and agree to act as a police force for the authorities. Stark supports the program, but Rogers does not, saying it threatens civil liberties, causing sides to be taken and Rogers, among others, to go on the run to avoid arrest. The moral question and battle with his Avengers teammate essentially makes Stark a villain of sorts in “Captain America 3,” providing ****** with a meaty role he could play out into future Marvel films, including a fourth “Avengers.”"