Reason

Comic-Book Movie & TV Thread

scalzo hasn't even seen a marvel movie in its entirety, not sure why he is posting in this thread

Scalzo is one of those guys who has an opinion about everything while knowing nothing about anything. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

@@Scalzo, get the ketamine ready for Joaquin Phoenix:

I'd love to see this happen. The problem is, Marvel probably expects him to commit to being in a few movies upfront. I wonder if he is really willing to do that. 

I'd love to see this happen. The problem is, Marvel probably expects him to commit to being in a few movies upfront. I wonder if he is really willing to do that. 

Yeah, I expect his former co-stars like Scarlett Johansson, Don Cheadle, Gwyneth Paltrow and especially Robert ****** Jr. (who convinced Jeremy Renner and Mark Ruffalo), etc to convince him to just do it. The thing with Marvel movies is that it increases your profile (even if you're already a star) and helps your passion projects get funding in an era where the middle-budgeted movies ($30-70 mil) are becoming non-existent. That's the one I thing I don't get about people who dislike these films. Even if you're not a fan of them, it's helping your favorite actors in the future.

I've seen too many marvel movies. Wish I had the time back

Rise of the silver surfer was the last straw

Gporter you are donny. And always out of your element

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Avengers was sick but I still rank Spiderman 2, Incredible Hulk and Guardians/Galaxy above all other Marvel movies. They just have that perfect blend you know?

Avengers was sick but I still rank Spiderman 2, Incredible Hulk and Guardians/Galaxy above all other Marvel movies. They just have that perfect blend you know?

At first I thought you meant The Amazing Spider Man 2. Christ.

• Upvote (+1) 1

At first I thought you meant The Amazing Spider Man 2. Christ.

I enjoyed it but it was far from one of the best Marvel movies.

I feel Doc Oc was one of the best villains of any comic book movie. His contenders being ofc Joker in TDK and Magneto in Xmen.

I am Groot

Guardians of the Galaxy is my favorite Marvel movie to this point. I loved it. Might be in the minority, but Drax might be my favorite character in the entire movie. Such a complete surprise. 

I did think Gamora and Ronan fell pretty flat, but they weren't the focus in anyway, so it didn't bug me. Cooper did an amazing job with the voice acting and the visuals were very well done. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

^ An X-Men character. Can't be used by Marvel.

Warner bros. just announced 11 Untitled DC films with release dates.