Reason

Comic-Book Movie & TV Thread

So Corey Stoll (Congressman Peter Russo!) and Patrick Wilson are going to be the big (or should I say small) baddies in Ant-Man. One of them will be Yellowjacket. In the comics, Yellowjacket is one of Pym's many superhero identities (sort of explains his lack of mental stability) and Edgar did say the villain was going to come from the technology. Seeing two guys fight while shrinking and growing is going to so odd but so fun. I hope the costume doesn't look as flamboyant as this:

original.jpg?w=600&h

That's the gayest thing ive ever seen

Now what if I told you that Corey Stoll is going to be wearing an incarnation of that costume. How bout those apples?

Andy-Dwyer.gif

Spider-Man 2 > Spider-Man > The Amazing Spider-Man > The Amazing Spider-Man 2=Spider-Man 3

Deborah Ann Woll of True Blood fame will play Daredevil's love interest, Karen Page. She's hot.

Weirdest boner right now. Still can't get me to watch Doctor Who

OwCAdNl.jpg

Dick wet. Marvel just announced release dates through 2019. 3 Marvel films in 2017 oh my.

• August 1, 2014 = Guardians of the Galaxy
  • May 1, 2015 = Avengers: Age of Ultron
  • PHASE 3 BEGINS
  • July 17, 2015 = Ant-Man
  • May 3, 2016 = Captain America 3
  • July 8, 2016 = Doctor Strange
  • May 5, 2017 = 
  • July 28, 2017 = 
  • November 3, 2017 = Thor 3?
  • July 6, 2018 = 
  • November 2, 2018 = 
  • May 3, 2019 = Avengers 3?

Hope that's true

Early Buzz on GOTG has been great too. First screening last night. Hyped.

Cumberbatch is technically going to Comic-Con for press obligations for DreamWorks' MADAGASCAR movie, but also has press obligations for Marvel, which seems strange....

Early Buzz on GOTG has been great too. First screening last night. Hyped.

Cumberbatch is technically going to Comic-Con for press obligations for DreamWorks' MADAGASCAR movie, but also has press obligations for Marvel, which seems strange....

Early buzz can be questionable though. ASM2 and Iron Man 3 had early buzz.....

Hopefully it holds up though

Nice pun btw

Early buzz can be questionable though. ASM2 and Iron Man 3 had early buzz.....

Hopefully it holds up though

Nice pun btw

It did? I can't imagine the press saying that, well at the least the bloggers/critics that I respect.

Iron Man 3 is great though.

It would be a coup if Marvel did get Cumberbatch. A-list talent, not a household name, but Marvel's branding will go a long way for him and the company.

Still not hyped for gotg at all.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I can't be more excited for GotG after the early screening reviews. It's the kinda movie I've been waiting for. 

Something fresh and different to offset all the sequels. 

If only I wasn't so mad about what is happening to Ant Man...

I can't be more excited for GotG after the early screening reviews. It's the kinda movie I've been waiting for. 

Something fresh and different to offset all the sequels. 

If only I wasn't so mad about what is happening to Ant Man...

Agreed, even though I still love Iron Man 3 and Captain America: The Winter Soldier. Forever disappointed about Edgar leaving, but I'm still hopeful, especially with that cast (Paul Rudd, Michael Douglas, Corey Stoll, Evangeline Lilly, Michael Pena, Patrick Wilson) and the genre they're going for. Peyton Reed has a lot of nerd cred in the industry (he almost directed the 2004 Fantastic Four, pushed for a period piece); the only film I've seen from him was Bring It On, but apparently Down with Love is one of the best comedies in this century. They're still using some of Edgar's visuals so it's an even bigger fuck you too.

Also, GOTG is supposedly the best looking Marvel film when it comes to cinematography and special effects; 3D is being recommended. I'm trying not to get too hyped.

Even the CGI in GotG sucks, the raccoon looks like shit

Did you watch Iron Man 3 yet??

Did you watch Iron Man 3 yet??

do you really expect him to actually watch movies he critiques? cmon now

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1