Reason

Comic-Book Movie & TV Thread

Besides Infinity War, what movies are you guys most excited for in 2018? Venom, Fox's X-Men slate, and Ant-Man look like they'll be pretty cool IMO. Hopefully the delay of New Mutants doesn't mean studio-meddling removed some of its horror element, because that first trailer looked awesome.

I'd rather Dark Phoenix just gets cancelled tbh. Venom I have my doubts on, hopefully it's good but the parties involved aren't inspiring confidence on that part(except for Tom Hardy.) Ant-Man 2 hopefully isn't 'just another MCU movie' like the first one. New Mutants is looking cool, hopefully the delay is to fix potential issues and make it visually better.

Wasn't a fan of Killmonger. Marvel villains just suck. Magneto, Deacon Frost, and Doc Oc were my favorites and they weren't even MCU.

Thanos might change the game.

wtf knighty

MBJ wasn't the right fit for that role. Then again, it's just my opinion, obviously he is praised and loved by many. Smeagol was the bomb though.

knighty hates black people (confirmed)

i looked up the definition of racist on google and it said "being white; disliking tyler perry movies"

• Upvote (+1) 1

Predictions? 

I think Cap won't die. A lot of others will though.. 

Bucky (motivate Caps revenge in Part 2)

Vision (motivate Scarlet Witch's)

Black Widow (Hulk's)

Dora Milaje Warrior (Black Panther's)

War Machine (Iron Mans)

Loki (Thor)

Spider-Man is a huge part of these two movies. The Thing and Warlock not being in the MCU yet means he's unkillable.. unless they totally go wild with the story.

Bought my tickets for Infinity War last Friday. I'm going to be interested to see how they handle not having Warlock as well, they teased him at end of Guardians 2 but I wonder how that will play out.

New Deadpool trailer dropped, pretty excited for it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Bought my tickets for Infinity War last Friday. I'm going to be interested to see how they handle not having Warlock as well, they teased him at end of Guardians 2 but I wonder how that will play out.

New Deadpool trailer dropped, pretty excited for it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqW9ekypTX8

IIRC, James Gunn has said Adam Warlock won't be involved with Inifinity War, but that he will become a big part of the cosmic-MCU afterwards.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

IIRC, James Gunn has said Adam Warlock won't be involved with Inifinity War, but that he will become a big part of the cosmic-MCU afterwards.

Or maybe! Peter Dinklage is playing Adam Warlock. The giant cocoon opens up, everyone is looking near the top to see what emerges and you hear, "Um.. Down here." *camera pans downward to reveal pint sized Adam Warlock* ;) Totally kidding, thanks for the info I never saw that report.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Josh Brolin is kinda amazing. 

Goonies & Sicario are two of my favorite movies ever made. 

I haven't been a fan of any Marvel villains.. Thanos and Cable look great.

And Korath the Pursuer (Djimon Hounsou)!

Hopefully he has more to do than he did in GOTG. But also,