Reason

Comic-Book Movie & TV Thread

should be better than all the thor/hulk movies (even though I liked the norton one quite a bit for some raisin)

the bants between thor/hulk should be :ace: won't have the natalie portman/katt dennings stuff apparently :ace:  looks like a lot of fun

should be better than all the thor/hulk movies (even though I liked the norton one quite a bit for some raisin)

the bants between thor/hulk should be :ace: won't have the natalie portman/katt dennings stuff apparently :ace: looks like a lot of fun

Norton hulk was the best hulk

Hulk vs abomination

Ben Mendelsohn playing the main antagonist for Brie Larson in Captain Marvel. Typecast af, but hes the goat.

Ragnarok $125 mil tracking better than Justice League's $110-120 mil, although the former will have more legs thanks to thanksgiving and the lack of competition until The Last Jedi drops.

Also, I can't get over how shit Cyborg looks. This is some 2000s VFX.

Hey guys I am still suffering though Iron Fist prior to watching the defenders.  Is the defenders good?  Do I need to finish Iron fist first?   

Also, did any of you guys watch Amazons' The Tick?  Freaking hilarious. Can't wait for more. 

Hey guys I am still suffering though Iron Fist prior to watching the defenders.  Is the defenders good?  Do I need to finish Iron fist first?   

Also, did any of you guys watch Amazons' The Tick?  Freaking hilarious. Can't wait for more. 

The Defenders is not good.

The Defenders is not good.

Man sucks to hear that. I guess I can just look forward to the Punisher. 

Man sucks to hear that. I guess I can just look forward to the Punisher. 

A lot more hope for that. One of the writers and producers of Hannibal is the showrunner.

• Upvote (+1) 1

A lot more hope for that. One of the writers and producers of Hannibal is the showrunner.

Like the show?  Or the old movie? I never watched the show but I heard it was good.

OT: I am so pumped to see Thor Ragnarok tomorrow evening. Anyone else pumped?

Like the show?  Or the old movie? I never watched the show but I heard it was good.

OT: I am so pumped to see Thor Ragnarok tomorrow evening. Anyone else pumped?

The show!

And yeah I'm watching Ragnarok tonight for an employee screening. Gonna be making at least $300 in tips at the bar for preview night tomorrow. Working the bar all opening weekend for Thor!

• Upvote (+1) 2

Thor is hilarious and so much fun. Korg is the new best MCU character by far now.

• Upvote (+1) 3