Reason

Comic-Book Movie & TV Thread

Jack Kirby's Afrofuturism + Run the Jewels = fire.

• Upvote (+1) 2

trailer definitely looks promising, but some of the green screen looks like it might be iffy

Happens a lot in first trailers (only a teaser even) for CGI intensive movies, should be fine in 8 months, the only time I can think of a marvel studios movie having bad CGI is robert ****** jr's floating head in some civil war airport scenes

edit: can't even put d0wn3y lmao

Happens a lot in first trailers (only a teaser even) for CGI intensive movies, should be fine in 8 months, the only time I can think of a marvel studios movie having bad CGI is robert ****** jr's floating head in some civil war airport scenes

edit: can't even put d0wn3y lmao

yeah i was thinking along those same lines. the MCU clearly has the $$$ to clean up any green screen blemishes, but there does look like there could be plenty of cracks to fall through for Black Panther just from the teaser looks @ Wakanda.

also lol @ rdj's surname being censored.

Yeah so the climax to WW was flat. I didn't really have a problem with the Germans being overly evil though, I thought that was done to prove the point that some people sometimes are pieces of shit regardless. Like I get that they weren't complex but it at least served a purpose.

Yeah so the climax to WW was flat. I didn't really have a problem with the Germans being overly evil though, I thought that was done to prove the point that some people sometimes are pieces of shit regardless. Like I get that they weren't complex but it at least served a purpose.

Ludendorff was a real person apparently 

if ya happen to give a fuck

I did think the line "the world will be ours" was dumb. The Germans weren't after the world in ww1. At least not like they were in ww2.

How does Marvel always nail trailer music, but hopefully they are able to put together a great soundtrack for Black Panther. Have a real good opportunity to do so with the film. 

Love the production style they went with so far. 

I'm not a fan of the new Panther suit tbh.

racist

are the civil war/bp movie suits different? civil war suit was dope

both suits are in the trailer, the new one can most clearly be seen in the shot at the end when his landing on the car. It pops up in other scenes though.

racist

I refuse to support this movie because the only white man is portrayed as a villain.

I like the 2016 more but aspects of the new one like the collar are dope 

it's basically the chest/stomach that put me off

1t3f2TiHhQp2bn5qHPAjVhiRubJuJDv9F6T09jyp

Trailer looked great, albeit a bit too revealing as usual... black panther was my favorite character in civil war, I've been looking forward to his movie since I walked out of the theater that day.

are the civil war/bp movie suits different? civil war suit was dope 

Believe so. I'm pretty sure Coogler wants to put his own touches on the suit. Plus, it sure does help the merchandising sales.

Trailer looked great, albeit a bit too revealing as usual... black panther was my favorite character in civil war, I've been looking forward to his movie since I walked out of the theater that day.

Idk about it revealing anything. Just plenty of quick shots and a couple of nice action beats. Teasers rarely drop story details.

• Upvote (+1) 1

true I guess it was only a teaser, still looks amazing and I can't wait to see it! Do you think Spiderman will be good?