Reason

Comic-Book Movie & TV Thread

So watching Logan made me go and read the death of wolverine series. While it was a fine series in its own right, Logan packs a way more emotional punch.

• Upvote (+1) 2

So watching Logan made me go and read the death of wolverine series. While it was a fine series in its own right, Logan packs a way more emotional punch.

Worst part about Death of Wolverine is the comics that came after it. Such garb.

Watched Doctor Strange, pretty average, wish i saw it in cinema on 3-D

Justice League trailer dropping April 1st with like 5 daily promo videos for each character before it apparently, could be a april fools joke though

Zack Snyder cinematography is the worst

watchmen, 300 and dawn of the dead were beautifull shot but then something happened, he fell on his head

Hela's headgear is my new sexuality. So much to love in this trailer. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Thor is good. Still gets shit for not being as popular as the Iron Man and Captain America trilogies.

I'm liking Thor a lot more than what i've seen of Spidey, spidey seems like it's going to be really generic/formulaic, maybe too much iron man, anyone else?

Thor is good. Still gets shit for not being as popular as the Iron Man and Captain America trilogies.

the ironman and thor trilogies can't hold a candle to captain america, ironman was goat but the second two were snooze fests. however, guardians of the galaxy is shaping up to be the best trilogy of them all