Reason

Comic-Book Movie & TV Thread

I'm curious as to how Logan will be able to not be a cgi fuckathon with mr sinister as the villain, can't he do like a bunch of shit?

I'm curious as to how Logan will be able to not be a cgi fuckathon with mr sinister as the villain, can't he do like a bunch of shit?

I'm betting on Mr. Sinister not being featured heavily and more or less taking the role of the "greater evil". Pierce will be the villain we see on screen the most.

I'm betting on Mr. Sinister not being featured heavily and more or less taking the role of the "greater evil". Pierce will be the villain we see on screen the most.

I'm hoping that professor x deals with him in a way, since they're both telepaths I believe.

DC with some good and bad:

Good:

• Patrick Wilson is playing Orm aka Ocean Master in Aquaman. Jason Momoa and Amber Heard leading the film is still ehhhh for me, but Dafoe and Wilson and James Wan are great.
  • Affleck's Batman film starts shooting in the spring.

Bad:

• David Ayer, fresh off Suicide Squad, is directing Gotham City Sirens, the all-female spin-off to Suicide Squad. Harley Quinn, Catwoman and Poison Ivy are likely going to be the leads.

Eh David Ayer got fucked making suicide squad, I mostly blame WB on that one.

Eh David Ayer got fucked making suicide squad, I mostly blame WB on that one.

Agreed, but he couldn't even make the action engaging. So chopped, shot at night, etc.

Agreed, but he couldn't even make the action engaging. So chopped, shot at night, etc.

that shot of batman floating into frame was hilariously bad.

No posts in nearly a month, daaaym

bI3ChDR.jpg

everyone but cyborg looks good.

From David Ayer 

dwbj53a088by.jpg

His "fuck marvel" comments still left a bad taste in my mouth, hopefully this experience humbled him for the better.

I still hate how he tried to make it seem as if the villains weren't bad, despite marketing them as the bad guys.

Assault on Arkham is such a better execution of the same concept.

at the end of the day david ayer has made some seriously amazing movies that have an entirely different feel from most comicbook directors repertoires. 

im kinda sad ben affleck isn't doing the batman - id rather him not play the star role and just  focus on making it

• Downvote (-1) 1

Dude, Legion is the shit my brother!  Wednesdays can't come soon enough right now.  I absolutely love it. 

It's fucking crazy!

• Upvote (+1) 1