Reason

Comic-Book Movie & TV Thread

Wonder how Deathstroke fits in but this is pretty cool.

Ooooo, main baddie for the solo Batman film.

• Jon Favreau is back as Happy Hogan for Spider-Man: Homecoming!
  • First look at the "battle costumes" for Thor, Loki and Odin in Thor: Ragnarok.
  • Marvel is apparently developing a New Warriors TV show with Squirrel Girl being one of the leads.
  • First look at Marisa Tomei as Aunt Bae in Spider-Man: Homecoming.
  • Captain Cold and Golden Glider rumored to be the main villains (within the Rogues) for The Flash.
  • Music featurette for Luke Cage featuring Method Man and Ali Shaheed Muhammad (who co-scored the show).
  • C'mon! Dormammu is definitely in Doctor Strange if this behind-the-scenes look is any indication...

Looks pretty gritty and down to earth with very muted colours, but I'm sure reason will love it :kappa:

Shocker is a street villain who's basically a joke and yes it looks very comic accurate. This is exactly what you should expect Shocker to look like if you ever read the comics or watched the animated shows.

And for a leaked set photo, it looks pretty good. I still remember when people were mad at how Black Panther looked from leaked set photos. They rarely look good.

Shocker is a street villain who's basically a joke and yes it looks very comic accurate. This is exactly what you should expect Shocker to look like if you ever read the comics or watched the animated shows.

And for a leaked set photo, it looks pretty good. I still remember when people were mad at how Black Panther looked from leaked set photos. They rarely look good.

IiFBKvu.jpg

nah

DO YOU EVEN COMICS BRO?!

But seriously, he's a d-list street villain that's more of a joke than actual menace.

Plus, this could even be before he gets upgrades from The Tinkerer/Vulture. He'll likely just be an opening villain though.

RZiT1CbA.jpg

Shocker looks pretty straight to me. Lines up with how Spideys original suit in the Civil War looked

Nice, maybe we'll get the confrontation we should've gotten in arkham knight.