Reason

Comic-Book Movie & TV Thread

Ayer writing Deadshot, an expert assassin for hire, as a better parent than his ex-wife is hilariously dumb.

Batman potentially traumatizing a kid with his actions (oh yeah, plus the sensual CPR) is such an despicable move too.

Ayer writing Deadshot, an expert assassin for hire, as a better parent than his ex-wife is hilariously dumb.

Batman potentially traumatizing a kid with his actions (oh yeah, plus the sensual CPR) is such an despicable move too.

at least he didn't disintegrate him right then and there.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Not a shocker. We already have Vulko, gotta expect Ocean Master as well.

I'm actually shocked that people are hype for WW as a result of the trailer. Have you guys learned nothing? Or are you all just reckless optimists? Or is your Gal Gadot boner getting in the way? All of the above?

I'm actually shocked that people are hype for WW as a result of the trailer. Have you guys learned nothing? Or are you all just reckless optimists? Or is your Gal Gadot boner getting in the way? All of the above?

Can't wait to see your day 1 WW review and your excuse for watching it  :bman:

Can't wait to see your day 1 WW review and your excuse for watching it :bman:

yeah i'll probably sneak into a showing, so what? I just like watching movies bruv
  • Upvote (+1) 2

It's hard to think rationally when Gadot forced all the blood away from my brain... okay. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

The movie is a year out so I doubt it's already a mess, then again I'm not an unsubstantiated insider. rest of that article though, is pure gold.

• The Punisher Netflix series could be out by next year.

The Warriors Three (Ray Stevenson, Tadanobu Asano, Zachary Levi) have been spotted in Australia for Thor: Ragnarok.

Benicio Del Toro, originally reported to not reprise his role in Guardians Vol. 2, has been spotted with his white hairdo. There's a new themepark attraction with the Guardians, so that's likely the case. 

Rumor and not a report, but Kyle Chandler (Friday Night LightsBloodline) and Mackenzie Davis (Halt and Catch FireThe Martian, Blade Runner 2) are up for Cable and Domino, respectively, for Deadpool 2.

Another rumor: Tony Stark may appear in Doctor Strange. Probably sees Strange save the day and recruits him to the Avengers, which is pretty barren right now with Vision and a paralyzed Rhodey.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Heh, my favorite moment (and most accurate depiction of the team from the comics) in Suicide Squad is the team surrounding and protecting Rick Flag from the Goober henchmen, not because it's the noble thing to do but due to self-preservation. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Heh, my favorite moment (and most accurate depiction of the team from the comics) in Suicide Squad is the team surrounding and protecting Rick Flag from the Goober henchmen, not because it's the noble thing to do but due to self-preservation. 

I want my 2 hours back.

That mid credits scene was pure BULLSHIT.

I want my 2 hours back.

That mid credits scene was pure BULLSHIT.

Worlds greatest detective right?

• Upvote (+1) 1

BatFleck is the World's Woat Detective.

He needs more files on heroes he already got files of 5 months ago!

@@El Vortex 

Yeah, SS is really shitty. Flag and Deadshot's relationship/bromance is better than Flag/Enchantress and Harley/Joker.