Reason

Comic-Book Movie & TV Thread

Wait, you mean the hipster self-proclaimed film critic who dislikes all popular movies disliked a popular movie? This is unbelievable

i don't think you know what self-proclaimed means

Echo everybody! Always lurking in the shadows waiting to be triggered. You know he's getting triggered starved when he's leaping on a movie that nobody else is liking either

i don't think you know what self-proclaimed means

Echo everybody! Always lurking in the shadows waiting to be triggered. You know he's getting triggered starved when he's leaping on a movie that nobody else is liking either

Well there are big youtuber's who liked it if they count as people still.

-------------------------------

Looking forward to watching this so I can share my opinion no one gives a fuck about  :mj:

SS 3.9/10, could have gave it a 5 if it wasn't edited by Harley.

How are there even youtubers going easy on this? Do they enjoy the jokes that much or something? (and no that isn't why I dislike it)

I hope we get an extended/deleted scenes version somehow, still scumbag by WB since/if they didn't announce it before release.

I won't be giving money for a Ayer DCEU movie next time unless it's critically acclaimed or I enjoy it for free somehow.

Still haven't seen it yet, but...

King Shark > Killer Croc

Still haven't seen it yet, but...

King Shark > Killer Croc

Seriously don't watch it unless you can for free somehow :/

You'll probably regret supporting it like me.

How the tables have turned

With me? How so? I'm fine with Snyder and I've been encouraging people who aren't to not support him so we can get a new director since i'll probably like a director everyone else does.

So now i'm following my own advice since Ayer had his chance and I didn't go in beforehand ready to dislike the movie like it appeared thugga was.

I'm not being inconsistent if that's what you mean.

Hail Snydra!

Please let that be true, I want more superman movies provided that they are good and actually develop and grow his character.

I hope we get Brainiac.

You guys have any directors that you wouldn't mind taking a crack at it?

George millar

For the villain I think doing another alien invasion story would be boring, However metallo would be interesting.

What did you guys think about Joker? Does he stand out from Lex enough (cause of complaints about joker lex)?

I like what I saw and think it was smart (if intentional) to give a sample to get feedback and improve for a bigger role and obviously scummy to make it seem like he had a bigger role in SS even though I would advertise with it for $ sake :/ .

He should have been the Villian. He's in the movie less then Spider-Man yet is a huge part of the marketing.

He was better then Lex. Though that isn't saying very much.

I want a Joker movie. Or make Joker the main bad in the Batfleck solo. I want to give Leto a solid chance and I feel like he wasn't given that opportunity in Suicide Squad

Supes had an alien invasion and he freaking died, going for another alien invasion will be redundant/inferior. Gotta make the next villain a "personal" one, aka Brainiac beign the one who destroyed Krypton or something.

Also, Suicide Squad is unfortunately not good. Like fuck, Cara Delevingne jazz hands wasn't doing it for me. Will Smith carrying, so many superfluous characters, the worst comic book villain in this superhero boom, poorly shot and edited action (it's Fantastic Four (2015) levels of bad during the climax vs Enchantress + Incubus), unearned character moments (looking at you El Diablo), me not giving a fuck about Rick Flag and June Moore's relationship, MUSIC CUE OVERLOAD, the why of Task Force X assembling is dumb (really? These people are going to stop the next Superman?), etc...

Movie really just needed to be a small mission involving the Joker. All they had to do was make Assault on Arkham a live movie

• Upvote (+1) 1

Needed more of the squad stealthily planning their escape and a more remorseless Deadshot despite Will Smith being great.

Why they went with the honor among thieves theme is odd, if anything it should've emphasized how bad everyone really is, it's a movie about bad guys for Christ sake. Assault on arkham did a really good job with the suicide squad concept and it ended is pretty much a free for all.

So, how accurate or inaccurate was suicide squad? I don't follow comics at all.

Thought the movie could have been better; felt like a typical Hollywood movie.

Deadshot, Boomerang, Harley Quinn, El Diablo and Rick Flag are core members of the squad and Amanda Waller is their boss. Their missions usually involving eliminating or retrieving high-value targets/intel. The team's goals and the characters themselves are pretty accurate.

If only the film actually gave us some team bonding outside of Deadshot and Quinn (and sometimes Boomerang).

• Upvote (+1) 1

I feel like they were assembled for a really stupid reason, how the fuck is Harley Quinn with a bat going to fight a "superman"? The team should've just been an off the books black ops like squad.