Reason

Comic-Book Movie & TV Thread

Marvel Studios gives you guidelines (you gotta go from point A to B), but they basically let you do what you want.

i heard a great quote recently that matches this issue. basically the message was: once the money men are in the drivers seat - the art goes to shit

It was better than BvS but that's not saying much...

I enjoyed it for the most part. A lot of the stories that recently came out about make sense after seeing it but it doesn't make it a bad movie and only makes me want an Ultimate Cut. DC/WB can't keep doing that to save themselves though.

CGI could have been better and I really wish we would have gotten a few more solo films before this so some of the characters could be better introduced into the DCEU.

Soundtrack was also pretty lit. Definitely felt like WB trying to have their own Guardians of the Galaxy right there.

neither is as bad as liking suicide squad even just a little bit

We get that you really don't like these movies but keep sitting your ass down to watch the next one while never explaining why and just keep on bitching like a movie snob.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joker's in the video a bit

i get that you're a butthurt delusional dc fanboy but keep your supressed tears to yourself while wb pumps out one abysmal film after another and keep on raging internally when the mcu continues to win the hearts of fans & pedestrians such as myself one film after another

i bet you signed that petition to take down rottentomatoes

i get that you're a butthurt delusional dc fanboy but keep your supressed tears to yourself while wb pumps out one abysmal film after another and keep on raging internally when the mcu continues to win the hearts of fans & pedestrians such as myself one film after another

i bet you signed that petition to take down rottentomatoes

Woodley cast in Spider-man: Homecoming, nuff said tbh

Woodley cast in Spider-man: Homecoming, nuff said tbh

i hate gsp more than woodley & that didn't stop me from digging winter soldier

i hate gsp more than woodley & that didn't stop me from digging winter soldier

Oh I meant it in a good way, Spiderman got that champ pedigree. Also I'm an unabashed GSP fanboy so I won't have any of this heresy

@hapaxlegomena 

Man Civil War was brilliant, my favourite Marvel movie so far.

I don't know about AoU actually being a good movie but I really enjoyed it. 

Gotg was pretty average to me but good enough to want to watch 2, I don't know why people enjoyed it so much more though.

I really liked Hulk, Norton yo.

Gonna go watch BvS now.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

movie wasn't anything above and beyond, especially if you watched the trailers

Try again thugga?

Tell me why I would keep watching MCU films if I hated them, maybe then we can figure out your reason that you still haven't explained.

Oh I meant it in a good way, Spiderman got that champ pedigree. Also I'm an unabashed GSP fanboy so I won't have any of this heresy

ahh. my mistake.

Gsp is still annoying tho

@hapaxlegomena

Try again thugga?

Tell me why I would keep watching MCU films if I hated them, maybe then we can figure out your reason that you still haven't explained.

didn't say you hate them bruv, just slowly dying on the inside knowing that the dceu will never even get close enough to sniff the butthole of the mcu

didn't say you hate them bruv, just slowly dying on the inside knowing that the dceu will never even get close enough to sniff the butthole of the mcu

The if/hate question was so you would answer the question I asked originally which you still haven't explained.

How can I be "raging internally" when Marvel 'win my heart'? We all want DCEU movies to better which is why encourage people to vote with their money so they can get Hack Snyder out if that's what the people want.

Thugga you need to quote me/show evidence of what you think that I think if you want to make any sense.

Your posts clearly show you SLAM YOUR ASS DOWN DAY 1 to watch 2ish hours of a movie you won't like at all and I'm just wondering why. At least people like WingedGrim say they can cherry pick parts they liked. Is it sadomasochism? Are you just a "sucker for pain" ?  :kappa:

i saw suicide squad because i was actually looking forward to it & actually wanted it to be good, so i wasn't going to let the poor reviews take my luscious booty out of that seat. unfortunately i paid for this one, but w/e i'm over it; i pay for bad movies all the time. at least i got a few hearty laughs out of ss. sometimes there is a silver lining for a bad movie

i saw suicide squad because i was actually looking forward to it & actually wanted it to be good, so i wasn't going to let the poor reviews take my luscious booty out of that seat. 

seeing Garbage Squad tonight

707359f83502838d3bd86a0504996d5b.jpg

Makes sense (serious), but you can see my confusion.

Guys what's worse, really liking Man of Steel or really liking Iron Man 3?

They're both bad/mediocre

That Rick Ross/Skrillex song is the fucking woat

Skrillex of all the EDM producers, really?!

The antithesis of music

marvel comics didn't get a fair representation on the silver screen. dc has been woopin that ass for the better part of a century. I believe marvels success is just redemption for so many failures

i saw suicide squad because i was actually looking forward to it & actually wanted it to be good, so i wasn't going to let the poor reviews take my luscious booty out of that seat. unfortunately i paid for this one, but w/e i'm over it; i pay for bad movies all the time. at least i got a few hearty laughs out of ss. sometimes there is a silver lining for a bad movie

Should I wait to rip the torrent or wat?

Should I wait to rip the torrent or wat?

don't pay the egregious movie theatre ticket prices. at worst go check it out on a bargain tuesday or something. or matinee. that way if you hate it you won't feel bad that you spent $10+ on a total dumpster fire

Wait, you mean the hipster self-proclaimed film critic who dislikes all popular movies disliked a popular movie? This is unbelievable