Reason

Comic-Book Movie & TV Thread

A whole new class of cinema. I'm feelin it. Just bought the Awesome Mix #1 Album, so worth it. I'm buying that movie first chance I get. Best Marvel movie period.

Possible Vin Diesel role for Marvel that adheres to his strengths: Brood, be silent, talk as little as possible.

It's Disney's world, we're just living in it.

ABC, ESPN, Pixar, Lucasfilm, Marvel and now Time Warner (including DC Comics)? 

It's Disney's world, we're just living in it.

ABC, ESPN, Pixar, Lucasfilm, Marvel and now Time Warner (including DC Comics)? 

All of those properties with Time Warner would be insane. DC, Cartoon Network(including Looney Tunes and Scooby Doo), Six Flags, other networks like CNN, and film rights to Harry Potter. 

Also Mortal Kombat. Marvel vs DC game plz

Just that one buy would be insane

All of those properties with Time Warner would be insane. DC, Cartoon Network(including Looney Tunes and Scooby Doo), Six Flags, other networks like CNN, and film rights to Harry Potter. 

Also Mortal Kombat. Marvel vs DC game plz

Just that one buy would be insane

giphy.gif

One of my favorite voices in the film critic/blogger community. His name is Devin Faraci but his beard is ugly. They talk about scoop culture and sources (particularly geek stuff). They talk about Marvel/Star Wars/DC, how savvy they are when it comes to navigating "scoops" and when it comes to shooting cameos, fan outcry (for female superhero movie, lack of females in Episode VII, etc),  marketing campaigns, actors and superhero roles (Vin Diesel's grassroots campaign to be in a Marvel movie, which he ultimately landed), etc.

Production begins in Ant-Man and yes they're going to be in San Francisco. Must visit my bff Paul Rudd.

New cast members: Bobby Cannavale, Judy Greer, Gregg Tarkington, John Slattery back as Howard Stark, Wood Harris (Remember the Titans, The Wire) and motherfuckin T.I. have joined the cast.

imagine how much money Disney makes every single day... just from the tourists alone

Hello Ms. Palicki, welcome to Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Jugs.

200.gif

mocking.jpg

exactly where the climax took place wasnt it?

Yup!

supposedly some Avengers: Age of Ultron crew were on the set today. After-credits possibly

I finally saw X-Men Days of Future Past last night. I thought it was absolutely fantastic

• Upvote (+1) 1

Warner Bros. instituting a NO JOKES policy in their DC Comics films...

because Aquaman is not a fucking joke and needs to be treated like Batman.

• Upvote (+1) 1