Marvel Cinematic Universe

giphy.gif

The Avengers - May 4, 2012

Some assembly required.

Trailer #1 | Trailer #2

Director: Joss Whedon (Serenity)

Screenplay: Joss Whedon

Starring:

• Robert ****** Jr. as Tony Stark / Iron Manself-described genius, billionaire, playboy, and philanthropist with electromechanical suits of armor of his own invention.

• Chris Evans as Steve Rogers / Captain Americaa World War II veteran enhanced to the peak of human physicality by an experimental serum and frozen in suspended animation before waking up in the modern world.

• Chris Hemsworth as Thorthe crown prince of Asgard and the God of Thunder.

• Mark Ruffalo as Dr. Bruce Banner / Hulka genius scientist who, because of exposure to gamma radiation, transformers into a green monster when enraged or agitated.

• Scarlett Johansson as Natasha Romanoff / Black Widowa highly trained spy working for S.H.I.E.L.D.

• Jeremy Renner as Clint Barton / Hawkeye, a master archer working for S.H.I.E.L.D.

• Tom Hiddleston as LokiThor's adoptive brother and nemesis; The God of Mischief.

• Clark Gregg as Phil Coulsona high-ranking agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. who oversees many of the division's field operations.

• Cobie Smulders as Maria Hilla high-ranking agent who works closely with Nick Fury.

• Stellan Skarsgård as Dr. Erik Selvigan astrophysicist and a friend of Thor.

• Samuel L. Jackson as Nick FuryDirector of S.H.I.E.L.D. and coordinator of the Avengers Initiative.

Additional:

• Gwyneth Paltrow as Pepper Potts, Stark's girlfriend, longtime associate and CEO of Stark Industries.
  • Paul Bettany as J.A.R.V.I.S., Stark's AI system.
  • Alexis Denisof as The Other, Thanos' personal servant.

Synopsis: Nick Fury of S.H.I.E.L.D. assembles a team of superheroes to save the planet from Loki and his army.

-------------------------------------------------------

Iron Man 3 - May 3, 2013

Does the man make the suit or does the suit make the man?

Trailer #1 | Trailer #2

Director: Shane Black (Kiss Kiss Bang Bang)

Screenplay: Shane Black, Drew Pearce (No Heroics, Mission: Impossible 5)

Starring:

• Robert ****** Jr. as Tony Stark / Iron Man,  a self-described genius, billionaire, playboy, and philanthropist with electromechanical suits of armor of his own invention. Currently struggling with his near-death experience after the Battle of New York.

• Gwyneth Paltrow as Pepper PottsStark's girlfriend, longtime associate and CEO of Stark Industries.

• Don Cheadle as Col. James "Rhodey" Rhodes / Iron Patriot, Stark's best friend and liaison between Stark Industries and U.S. Air Force in the department of acquisitions.

• Guy Pearce as Aldrich Killianthe creator of the Extremis virus and founder of Advanced Idea Mechanics and the creator of the Extremis virus, who adopts the mantle of the Mandarin as his own,

• Rebecca Hall as Dr. Maya Hansen, a geneticist whose work created Extremis.

• Stephanie Szostak as Brandt, a war veteran who becomes an assassin for Killian after being exposure to Extremis.

• James Badge Dale as Savin, Killian's Extremis-powered henchman.

• Jon Favreau as Happy Hogan, Stark's former bodyguard and chauffeur, now Stark Industries' head of security.

• Sir Ben Kingsley as Trevor Slattery / The Mandarin, a British actor with substance-abuse problems whom Killian hired to portray The Mandarin, a terrorist persona in television broadcasts, in which he's depicted as a leader of the international terrorist organization, The Ten Rings.

Additional:

• Paul Bettany as J.A.R.V.I.S., Stark's AI system.
  • Ty Simpkins as Harley Keener, a boy who becomes Stark's sidekick.

• William Sadler as President Ellis, the president who orders War Machine to get the Iron Patriot paintjob as a PR response to the Mandarin's attacks.

• Miguel Ferrer as Vice President Rodriguez, the Vice President who's in cohoots with Killian.

• Adam Pally as Gary, an obsessed Tony Stark fan who helps Stark.

• Ashley Hamilton as Jack Taggart, one of the Extremis soldiers.

• Shaun Toub as Yinsen, Stark's future mentor, who grafts an electromagnet to Stark's chest, and who helps Stark build the first Iron Man suit.

• Mark Ruffalo as Dr. Bruce Banner / Hulka genius scientist who, because of exposure to gamma radiation, transformers into a green monster when enraged or agitated.

Synopsis: Tony Stark faces a powerful enemy, the Mandarin, when he embarks on a quest to find those responsible for destroying his private world. Along the way, he discovers the answer to the question that has secretly haunted him: "Does the man make the suit or does the suit make the man?"

Thor: The Dark World - November 8, 2013

The fight for Earth is over. The battle for the universe has begun.

Trailer #1 | Trailer #2

Director: Alan Taylor (The Emperor's New Clothes, Terminator: Genesys)

Screenplay: Christopher Yost (The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes), Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely (Captain America: The First Avenger, Pain & Gain)

Starring:

• Chris Hemsworth as Thor, the crown prince of Asgard and the God of Thunder.
  • Natalie Portman as Dr. Jane Foster, an astrophysicist and Thor's love interest.
  • Tom Hiddleston as Loki, Thor's adoptive brother and nemesis and the God of Mischief, who forms an uneasy alliance with Thor against the Dark Elves.
  • Anthony Hopkins as Odin, the king of Asgard, father of Thor, and adoptive father of Loki.
  • Stellan Skarsgård as Dr. Erik Selvig, Foster's mentor and colleague, and a friend of Thor.
  • Idris Elba as Heimdall, the all-seeing, all-hearing Asgardian sentry of the Bifrost bridge.
  • Christopher Eccleston as Malekith the Accursed, the ruler of the Dark Elves of Svartalfheim, currently seeking revenge and the whereabouts of the Aether.
  • Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje as Algrim the Strong / Kurse, a dark elf, and Malekith's trusted and loyal lieutenant,who transforms into a monstrous creature in order to eliminate Thor.
  • Kat Dennings as Darcy Lewis, a political science major who is interning for Foster.
  • Ray Stevenson as Volstagg, a member of the Warriors Three, known for his hearty appetite.
  • Zachary Levi as Fandral, a member of the Warriors Three, characterized as an irrepressible swashbuckler and romantic.
  • Tadanobu Asano as Hogun, a member of the Warriors Three, a native of Vanaheim primarily identified by his grim demeanor.
  • Jaimie Alexander as Sif, an Asgardian warrior, Thor's friend and Jane Foster's romantic rival.
  • Rene Russo as Frigga, the wife of Odin, queen of Asgard, mother of Thor and adoptive mother of Loki; the goddess of love, marriage and destiny.

Additional:

• Alice Krige as Eir, an Asgardian physician.
  • Chris O'Dowd as Richard, a suitor of Jane Foster's.
  • Benicio del Toro as Taneleer Tivan / The Collector, an obsessive keeper of the largest collection of interstellar relics, fauna and species in the galaxy who operates out of a place in space called Knowhere.
  • Ophelia Lovibond as Carina, the Collector's slave.
  • Jonathan Howard as Ian Boothby, Darcy's intern.
  • Tony Curran as BorOdin's father.
  • Chris Evans as Steve Rogers / Captain America, impersonated by Loki.

Synopsis: Marvel’s Thor: The Dark World continues the big-screen adventures of Thor, the Mighty Avenger, as he battles to save Earth and all the Nine Realms from a shadowy enemy that predates the universe itself. In the aftermath of Marvel’s Thor and Marvel’s The Avengers, Thor fights to restore order across the cosmos…but an ancient race led by the vengeful Malekith returns to plunge the universe back into darkness. Faced with an enemy that even Odin and Asgard cannot withstand, Thor must embark on his most perilous and personal journey yet, one that will reunite him with Jane Foster and force him to sacrifice everything to save us all.

Captain America: The Winter Soldier - April 4, 2014

In heroes we trust.

Trailer #1 | Trailer #2
Director: Russo Brothers (Community, Welcome to Collinwood)
Screenplay: Christopher Markus & Stephen McFeely (Captain America: The First Avenger, Pain & Gain)
Starring:

• Chris Evans as Steve Rogers / Captain America, a World War II veteran enhanced to the peak of human physicality by an experimental serum, frozen in suspended animation and is now working in Washington D.C. for S.H.I.E.L.D. while adjusting to the modern world.
  • Scarlett Johansson as Natasha Romanoff / Black Widow, a highly trained spy working for S.H.I.E.L.D. who partners with Steve Rogers.
  • Sebastian Stan as Bucky Barnes / Winter Soldier, Steve Rogers' best friend, who has re-emerged as an enhanced brainwashed assassin after being thought killed in action during World War II.
  • Anthony Mackie as Sam Wilson / Falcon, a pararescueman trained by the military in aerial combat using a specially designed wing pack.
  • Cobie Smulders as Maria Hill, a high-ranking S.H.I.E.L.D. agent who works closely with Nick Fury.
  • Frank Grillo as Brock Rumlow / Crossbones, commander of S.H.I.E.L.D.'s counter-terrorism S.T.R.I.K.E. team.
  • Emily VanCamp as Sharon Carter / Agent 13, a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent assigned to guard Rogers without his knowledge.
  • Hayley Atwell as Peggy Carter, a retired officer of the Strategic Scientific Reserve and a co-founder of S.H.I.E.L.D., who is a former love interest of Rogers.
  • Robert Redford as Alexander Pierce, a senior leader within S.H.I.E.L.D., a member of the World Security Council and an old comrade of Nick Fury.
  • Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury, the director of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Additional:

• Toby Jones as Arnim Zola, former right-hand man of the Red Skull who transferred his mind into a complex computer system after receiving a fatal diagnosis in the 1970s.
  • Maximiliano Hernandez as Jasper Sitwell, a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent who secretly works for Hydra.
  • Garry Shandling as Senator Stern, a senator who secretly works for Hydra.
  • Georges St-Pierre as Georges Patroc, a mercenary and a master of the french form of kickboxing known as savate.
  • Callan Mulvey as Jack Rollins, a member of S.H.I.E.L.D.'s S.T.R.I.K.E. unit.
  • Thomas Kretschmann as Baron Wolfgang von Strucker, one of the leaders of HYDRA who's undergoing experiments on humans with Loki's scepter.
  • Elizabeth Olsen as Wanda Maximoff / Scarlet Witch, the twin sister of Quicksilver, who can harness magic and engage in hypnosis and telekinesis.
  • Aaron Taylor-Johnson as Pietro Maximoff / Quicksilver, the twin brother of Scarlet Witch, who can move at superhuman speed.

Synopsis: After the cataclysmic events in New York with The Avengers, Marvel's Captain America: The Winter Soldier finds Steve Rogers, a.k.a. Captain America, living quietly in Washington, D.C. and trying to adjust to the modern world. But when a S.H.I.E.L.D. colleague comes under attack, Steve becomes embroiled in a web of intrigue that threatens to put the world at risk. Joining forces with the Black Widow, Captain America struggles to expose the ever-widening conspiracy while fighting off professional assassins sent to silence him at every turn. When the full scope of the villainous plot is revealed, Captain America and the Black Widow enlist the help of a new ally, the Falcon. However, they soon find themselves up against an unexpected and formidable enemy -- the Winter Soldier.

Guardians of the Galaxy - August 1, 2014

You're welcome.

Trailer #1 | Trailer #2 | Trailer #3
Director: James Gunn (Slither, Super)
Screenplay: James Gunn, Nicole Perlman
Starring:

• Chris Pratt as Peter Quill / Star-Lord, the half-human, half-alien leader of the Guardians who was abducted from Missouri as a child in 1988 and raised by a group of alien thieves and smugglers called the Ravagers.
  • Zoe Saldana as Gamora, an orphan from an alien world who's adopted by Thanos and trained to be his personal assassin.
  • Dave Bautista as Drax the Destroyer, a warrior in search for vengeance against Ronan for killing his family.
  • Vin Diesel as Groot, a tree-like humanoid and Rocket's accomplice.
  • Bradley Cooper as Rocket Raccoon, a genetically engineered raccoon who is a bounty hunter and mercenary, as well as a master of weapons and battle tactics.
  • Lee Pace as Ronan the Accuser, a Kree zealot who agrees to retrieve an artifact for Thanos in exchange for eradicating his mortal enemies, the Xandarians.
  • Michael Rooker as Yondu Udonta, a blue-skinned bandit and leader of the Ravagers and a paternal figure to Quill.
  • Karen Gillan as Nebula, an adopted daughter of Thanos who was raised with Gamora as siblings and is a loyal lieutenant in the employ of Ronan.
  • Djimon Hounsou as Korath the Pursuer, a feared intergalactic hunter and Kree ally of Ronan.
  • John C. Reilly as Rhomann Dey, a corpsman in the Nova Corps, the Nova Empire's military and police force.
  • Glenn Close as Nova Prime Irani Rael, the leader of the Nova Corps whose mission is to protect the citizens of the Nova Empire and keep peace.
  • Benicio del Toro as Taneleer Tivan / The Collector, an obsessive keeper of the largest collection of interstellar fauna, relics, and species in the galaxy who operates out of a place in space called Knowhere.

Additional:

• Josh Brolin as Thanos, the Mad Titan; a powerful cosmic warlord whose main objective is to obtain the Infinity Stones.
  • Sean Gunn as Kraglin, Yondu's first mate in the Ravagers.
  • Alexis Denisof as The Other, Thanos' vizier.
  • Ophelia Lovibond as Carina, the Collector's slave.
  • Peter Serafinowicz as Garthan Saal, a Denarian Nova Corps officer.
  • Laura Haddock as Meredith Quill, Peter's mother.
  • Seth Green as Howard the Duck, a living exhibit in the Collector's museum.

Synopsis: A brash adventurer Peter Quill finds himself the object of an unrelenting bounty hunt after stealing a mysterious orb coveted by Ronan, a powerful villain with ambitions that threaten the entire universe. To evade the ever-persistent Ronan, Quill is forced into an uneasy truce with a quartet of disparate misfits--Rocket, a gun-toting raccoon, Groot, a tree-like humanoid, the deadly and enigmatic Gamora and the revenge-driven Drax the Destroyer. But when Peter discovers the true power of the orb and the menace it poses to the cosmos, he must do his best to rally his ragtag rivals for a last, desperate stand - with the galaxy's fate in the balance.

Avengers: Age of Ultron - May 1, 2015

A new age begins.

Comic-Con Teaser | Trailer #1 | Trailer #2 | Trailer #3
Director: Joss Whedon (Serenity, The Avengers, Much Ado About Nothing)
Screenplay: Joss Whedon
Starring:

• Robert ****** Jr. as Tony Stark / Iron Man,  the co-leader and benefactor of the Avengers, who is a self-described genius, billionaire, playboy, and philanthropist with electromechanical suits of armor of his own invention.
  • Chris Evans as Steve Rogers / Captain America, the co-leader of the Avengers, who is a World War II veteran enhanced to the peak of human physicality by an experimental serum and frozen in suspended animation before waking up in the modern world.
  • Chris Hemsworth as Thor, the crown prince of Asgard who currently lives on Earth.
  • Mark Ruffalo as Dr. Bruce Banner / Hulk, a genius scientist who, because of exposure to gamma radiation, transforms to a monster when enraged or agitated.
  • Scarlett Johansson as Natasha Romanoff / Black Widow, a highly trained spy, formerly of S.H.I.E.L.D.
  • Jeremy Renner as Clint Barton / Hawkeye, a master archer, formerly of S.H.I.E.L.D.
  • Don Cheadle as Col. James "Rhodey" Rhodes / War Machine, Stark's best friend and liaison between Stark Industries and U.S. Air Force in the department of acquisitions.
  • Aaron Taylor-Johnson as Pietro Maximoff / Quicksilver, the twin brother of Scarlet Witch, who can move at superhuman speed.
  • Elizabeth Olsen as Wanda Maximoff / Scarlet Witch, the twin sister of Quicksilver, who can harness magic and engage in hypnosis and telekinesis.
  • Paul Bettany as J.A.R.V.I.S. and The Vision, Stark's AI system; an android created by Ultron.
  • Cobie Smulders as Maria Hill, a former high-ranking S.H.I.E.L.D. agent who now works for Stark. 
  • Anthony Mackie as Sam Wilson / Falcon, a pararescueman trained by the military in aerial combat using a specially designed wing pack and a friend of Captain America.
  • Hayley Atwell as Peggy Carter, a retired officer of the Strategic Scientific Reserve and a co-founder of S.H.I.E.L.D., who is a former love interest of Captain America.
  • Idris Elba as Heimdall, the all-seeing, all-hearing Asgardian sentry of the Bifrost bridge.
  • Linda Cardellini as Laura Burton, Hawkeye's wife.
  • Stellan Skarsgård as Dr. Erik Selvig, an astrophysicist and a friend of Thor.
  • James Spader as Ultron, an AI programmed with elements of Stark's personality, who is overwhelmed with a god complex and desires to bring peace to Earth by eradicating humanity.
  • Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury, the former director of S.H.I.E.L.D. currently hiding after faking his death.

Additional:

• Thomas Kretschmann as Baron Wolfgang von Strucker, one of the remaining leaders of HYDRA who specializes in human experimentation, advanced robotics and artificial intelligence. Currently stationed in eastern Europe undergoing experiments on humans with Loki's scepter.
  • Claudia Kim as Dr. Helen Cho, a world-renowned geneticist and ally of The Avengers.
  • Andy Serkis as Ulysses Klaue, a black-market arms dealer, smuggler and gangster operating out of South Africa and former acquaintance of Tony Stark's from his weapons-dealing days.
  • Julie Delpy as Madame BBlack Widow's mentor who taught her how to become an assassin.
  • Kerry Condon as F.R.I.D.A.Y., Stark's replacement A.I. for J.A.R.V.I.S. 
  • Josh Brolin as Thanos, the Mad Titan; a powerful cosmic warlord whose main objective is to obtain the Infinity Stones.

Synopsis: Marvel Studios presents Avengers: Age of Ultron, the epic follow-up to the biggest superhero film of all time. When Tony Stark tries to jumpstart a dormant program, things go awry and Earth's Mightiest Heroes, including Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, The Incredible Hulk, Black Widow and Hawkeye, are put to the ultimate test as the fate of the planet hangs in the balance. As the villainous Ultron emerges, it is up to The Avengers to stop him from enacting his terrible plans, and soon uneasy alliances and unexpected action pave the way for an epic and unique global adventure.

Ant-Man - July 17, 2015

Heroes don't get any bigger.

Test Reel Storyboard | Teaser | Trailer #1
Director: Peyton Reed (Bring It On, Down with Love)
Screenplay
Edgar Wright (Scott Pilgrim vs. the World, Shaun of the Dead), Joe Cornish (Attack the Block), Paul Rudd (Role Models), Adam McKay (Anchorman, The Other Guys)
Starring:

• Paul Rudd as Scott Lang / Ant-Man, a former systems engineer at VistaCorp and petty criminal who acquires a suit that allows him to shrink in scale but increase in strength.
  • Evangeline Lilly as Hope van Dyne, the daughter of Hank Pym and Janet Van Dyne and a senior board member of Pym Technologies, who helps Darren Cross take over the company.
  • Corey Stoll as Darren Cross / Yellowjacket, a former protégé of Pym, who takes over his mentor's company and militarizes a similar version of the Ant-Man technology to create the Yellowjacket suit.
  • Bobby Cannavale as Paxton, an SFPD police officer who is engaged to Lang's former wife, Maggie.
  • Michael Peña as Luis, Lang's ex-cellmate and a member of his crew.
  • Tip "T.I." Harris as Dave, a member of Lang's crew.
  • Anthony Mackie as Sam Wilson / Falcon, an Avenger who is a former pararescueman trained by the military in aerial combat using a specifically designed wing pack.
  • Wood Harris as Gale, a police officer and Paxton's partner.
  • Judy Greer as Maggie, Lang's estranged ex-wife.
  • David Dastmalchian as Kurt, a member of Lang's crew.
  • Michael Douglas as Dr. Hank Pym, a former S.H.I.E.L.D. agent, entomologist and physicist who became the original Ant-Man in 1963 after discovering the subatomic particles that makes the transformation possible and later mentors Lang to take over the role.

Additional:

• John Slattery as Howard Stark, Tony Stark's father, genius inventor, founder of Stark Industries and co-founder of S.H.I.E.L.D.
  • Hayley Atwell as Peggy Carter, a retired officer of the Strategic Scientific Reserve and a co-founder of S.H.I.E.L.D.
  • Abby Ryder Fortson as Cassie Lang, Lang and Maggie's daughter.
  • Gregg Turkington as Dale, the manager of at Baskin-Robbins.
  • Martin Donovan as Mitchell Carson, a former high-ranking member of S.H.I.E.L.D. who works for Hydra and looks to purchase the Yellowjacket technology.
  • Chris Evans as Steve Rogers / Captain America, the leader of the Avengers and a World War II veteran enhanced to the peak of human physicality by an experimental serum and frozen in suspended animation before waking up in the modern world.
  • Sebastian Stan as Bucky Barnes / Winter Soldier, Steve Rogers' best friend, who has re-emerged as an enhanced brainwashed assassin after being thought killed in action during World War II.

Synopsis: Several months after the events of Avengers: Age of Ultron, thief Scott Lang must aid his mentor and former hero Dr. Hank Pym in safeguarding the mystery of the Ant-Man technology  which allows its user to decrease in size but increase in strength   from various threats, and plot a heist to save the Earth. 

tumblr_ne656e4OYY1rf73xqo1_500_zpsvvxm32

Captain America: Civil War - May 6, 2016

United we stand. Divided we fall.

Trailer 1 | Trailer 2

Director: Russo Brothers (Captain America: The Winter Soldier)
Screenplay: Christopher Markus & Stephen McFeely (Pain & GainCaptain America: The Winter Soldier)
Starring:

• Chris Evans as Steve Rogers / Captain America, the leader of a faction of Avengers against regulation; a World War II veteran enhanced to the peak of human physicality and frozen in suspended animation, before waking up in the modern world.
  • Robert ****** Jr. as Tony Stark / Iron Man, the leader of a faction of Avengers in support of regulation; a self-described genius, billionaire, playboy, and philanthropist with electromechanical suits of armor of his own invention.
  • Scarlett Johansson as Natasha Romanoff / Black Widow, an Avenger allied with Stark; formerly a highly trained spy for S.H.I.E.L.D.
  • Sebastian Stan as Bucky Barnes / Winter Soldier, an enhanced brainwashed assassin allied with Rogers; his best friend who reemerged after being thought killed in action during World War II.
  • Anthony Mackie as Sam Wilson / Falcon, an Avenger allied with Rogers; a former pararescueman trained by the military in aerial combat using a specifically designed wing pack.
  • Don Cheadle as Col. James "Rhodey" Rhodes / War Machine, a close personal friend of Stark and Avenger allied with Stark; an officer in the U.S. Air Force who operates the War Machine armor.
  • Jeremy Renner as Clint Barton / Hawkeye, a master archer allied with Rogers; a retired Avenger and S.H.I.E.L.D. agent.
  • Chadwick Boseman as T'Challa / Black Panther, the prince of the African nation of Wakanda allied with Stark, who gains enhanced strength by ingesting the Heart-Shaped Herb.
  • Paul Bettany as Vision, an android and Avenger allied with Stark; created using the artificial intelligence J.A.R.V.I.S. and the Mind Stone.
  • Elizabeth Olsen as Wanda Maximoff / Scarlet Witch, an Avenger allied with Rogers; she can engage in hypnosis and telekinesis.
  • Paul Rudd as Scott Lang / Ant-Man / Giant-Man, a former petty criminal allied with Rogers; he acquired a suit that allows him to shrink in scale but increase in strength.
  • Emily VanCamp as Sharon Carter / Agent 13, a former agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. and Peggy Carter's niece, who now works for the CIA and supports Rogers.
  • Tom Holland as Peter Parker / Spider-Man, a teenager allied with Stark; he received spider-like abilities after being bitten by a genetically altered spider.
  • Frank Grillo as Brock Rumlow / Crossbones, former commander of S.H.I.E.L.D.'s counter-terrorism S.T.R.I.K.E. team, who was revealed to be an agent of Hydra.
  • William Hurt as Thaddeus "Thunderbolt" Ross, the U.S. Secretary of State and former U.S. Army general dedicated to capturing the Hulk.
  • Daniel Brühl as Helmut Zemo, a Sokovian colonel-turned-terrorist who is obsessed with defeating the Avengers. 

Additional:

• Martin Freeman as Everett K. Ross, member of the Joint Counter Terrorist Center.
  • John Slattery as Howard Stark, Tony Stark's father, genius inventor, founder of Stark Industries and co-founder of S.H.I.E.L.D.
  • Marisa Tomei as May Parker, Peter's aunt and adoptive mother.
  • John Kani as King T'Chaka, T'Challa's father and ruler of Wakanda.
  • Hope Davis as Maria Stark, Tony Stark's mother.
  • Gene Farber as Vasily Karpov, the Hydra official who oversees the Winter Soldier program.
  • Alfre Woodard as Miriam Sharpe, the mother of an American citizen killed in the battle of Sokovia.

Synopsis: Captain America: Civil War finds Steve Rogers leading the newly formed team of Avengers in their continued efforts to safeguard humanity. But after another incident involving the Avengers results in collateral damage, political pressure mounts to install a system of accountability, headed by a governing body to oversee and direct the team. The new status quo fractures the Avengers, resulting in two camps—one led by Steve Rogers and his desire for the Avengers to remain free to defend humanity without government interference, and the other following Tony Stark's surprising decision to support government oversight and accountability. 

tumblr_ne656e4OYY1rf73xqo2_500_zpszyvi24

Doctor Strange - November 4, 2016

Question reality. Change your destiny.

Trailer #1| Trailer #2

Director: Scott Derrickson (The Exorcism of Emily RoseSinister)
Screenplay: Jon Spaihts (PrometheusPassengers), C. Robert Cargill (Sinister)
Starring:

• Benedict Cumberbatch as Stephen Strange / Doctor Strange, an arrogant neurosurgeon who, after a horrific car accident, discovers the hidden world of magic and alternate dimensions.
  • Chiwetel Ejiofor as Karl Mordo, a Master of the Mystic Arts, close with the Ancient One and a mentor to Strange.
  • Rachel McAdams as Christine Palmer, an emergency surgeon.
  • Benedict Wong as Wong, a Master of Mystic Arts, tasked with protecting some of Kamar-Taj's most valuable relics and books.
  • Michael Stuhlbarg as Nicodemus Westa rival surgeon to Strange.
  • Benjamin Bratt as Jonathan Pangborn, a paraplegic who learned from the Ancient One how to heal himself through the mystic arts.
  • Scott Adkins as Lucian, a strong Zealot with martial arts training who acts as Kaeciliius' main henchman.
  • Mads Mikkelsen as Kaecilius, one of the Masters of Mystic Arts who breaks off into his own sect from the Ancient One.
  • Tilda Swinton as The Ancient One, a Celtic mystic who becomes Strange's mentor.

Additional:

• Benedict Cumberbatch as Dormammu, a villainous entity and ruler of the Dark Dimension.
  • Linda Louise Duan as Tina Minoru, one of the Masters of Mystic Arts.
  • Mark Anthony as Brighton as Daniel Drumm, one of the Masters of Mystic Arts.
  • Chris Hemsworth as Thor, the crown prince of Asgard. 

Synopsis: Doctor Strange follows the story of world-famous neurosurgeon Doctor Stephen Strange, whose life changes forever after a horrific car accident robs him of the use of his hands. When traditional medicine fails him, he is forced to look for healing, and hope, in an unlikely place— a mysterious enclave known as Kamar-Taj. He quickly learns that this isn't just a center for healing but also the front line of a battle against unseen dark places bent on destroying our reality. Before long, Strange — armed with newly acquired powers — is forced to choose whether to return to his life of fortune and status or leave it all behind to defend the world as the most powerful sorcerer in existence. 

gotgvol2_zpsloe2zlsi.png

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 - May 5, 2017

Anyone can save the galaxy once.

Director: James Gunn (Slither, SuperGuardians of the Galaxy)
Screenplay: James Gunn
Starring:

• Chris Pratt as Peter Quill / Star-Lord, the half-human, half-Celestial leader of the Guardians who was abducted from Earth as a child and raised by a group of alien thieves and smugglers called the Ravagers.
  • Zoe Saldana as Gamora, a member of the Guardians and an orphan from an alien world who seeks redemption for her past crimes. She was trained by Thanos to be his personal assassin.
  • Dave Bautista as Drax the Destroyer, a member of the Guardians and highly-skilled warrior in search for vengeance against Thanos for his family's slaughter.
  • Vin Diesel as Baby Groot, a member of the Guardians who is a tree-like humanoid and the accomplice of Rocket.
  • Bradley Cooper as 89P13 / Rocket Raccoon, a member of the Guardians who is a genetically engineered raccoon who is a bounty hunter and mercenary, who is also a master of weapons and military tactics.
  • Michael Rooker as Yondu Udonta, a blue-skinned buccaneer who is the leader of the Ravagers, a fatherly figure to Quill, and member of the Guardians.
  • Karen Gillan as Nebula, an adopted daughter of Thanos who was raised with Gamora as siblings, and a reluctant member of the Guardians.
  • Pom Klementieff as Mantis, a member of the Guardians with empathic powers who was raised by Ego. 
  • Elizabeth Debicki as Ayesha, the golden High Priestess and leader of the Sovereign people, who enlists help of the Guardians.
  • Chris Sullivan as Taserface, the leader of a mutinous group of the Ravagers.
  • Sean Gunn as Kraglin, Yondu's second-in-command in the Ravagers.
  • Sylvester Stallone as Stakar Ogord / Starhawk, a high-ranking Ravager who has a history with Yondu.
  • Kurt Russell as Ego, the Living Planet, a Celestial, an ancient and mysterious cosmic being who is Quill's father and raised Mantis.

Additional:

• Laura Haddock as Meredith Quill, Peter's mother.
  • Michael Rosenbaum as Martinex, a member of Stakar and Yonud's old team.
  • Ving Rhames as Charlie-27, a member of Stakar and Yonud's old team.
  • Michelle Yeoh as Aleta Ogord, a member of Stakar and Yonud's old team.
  • Miley Cyrus as Mainframe, a member of Stakar and Yondu's old team.

Synopsis: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 continues the team's adventures as they traverse the outer reaches of the cosmos. The Guardians must fight to keep their newfound family together as they unravel the mysteries of Peter Quill's true parentage. Old foes become new allies and fan-favorite characters from the classic comics will come to our heroes' aid as the Marvel Cinematic Universe continues to expand.

spidermanhomecoming_zpsldhkwpyd.jpg

Spider-Man: Homecoming - July 7, 2017

Homework can wait. The city can't.

Trailer #1 | Trailer #2 | Trailer #3

Director: Jon Watts (ClownCop Car)
Screenplay: John Francis Daley & Jonathan Goldstein (Horrible BossesVacation), Christopher Ford (Robot & Frank, Cop Car), Chris McKenna & Erik Sommers (The LEGO Batman Movie)
Starring: 

• Tom Holland as Peter Parker / Spider-Man, a 15-year old who received spider-like abilities after being bitten by a genetically altered spider.
  • Michael Keaton as Adrian Toomes / Vulture, a salvager-turned-arms-trafficker after his company is forced out of business and has a suit consisting of mechanical wings forged from Chitauri technology.
  • Jon Favreau as Happy Hogan, the former head of security of Stark Industries and Tony Stark's driver and bodyguard.
  • Zendaya as Michelle Jones, one of Parker's classmates.
  • Donald Glover as Aaron Davis / Prowler, a criminal looking to purchase weapons from Toomes.
  • Jacob Batalon as Ned Leeds, Parker's best friend and classmate.
  • Laura Harrier as Liz Allan, Parker's love interest, classmate and Toomes' daughter.
  • Tony Revolori as Eugene "Flash" Thompson, Parker's rival and classmate.
  • Tyne Daly as Anne Marie Hoag, head of the U.S. Department of Damage Control.
  • Bokeem Woodbine as Herman Schultz / Shocker, a criminal and an accomplice of Toomes, who uses modified versions of Crossbones' gauntlets that shoots vibro-blasts.
  • Marisa Tomei as May Parker, Peter's aunt.
  • Robert ****** Jr. as Tony Stark / Iron Man, a self-described genius, billionaire, playboy, and philanthropist with electromechanical suits of armor of his own invention, who is Parker's mentor and is the creator of U.S. Department of Damage Control.

Additional: 

• Michael Chernus as Phineas Mason / The Tinkerer, a weapons maker and an accomplice of Toomes who makes weapons out of technology from Chitauri, Dark Elves, Ultron and Stark Industries.
  • Logan Marshall-Green as Jackson Brice / Shocker, a criminal and an accomplice of Toomes.
  • Michael Mando as Mac Gargan / Scorpion, a criminal looking to purchase weapons from Toomes.
  • Garcelle Beauvais as Doris Toomes, Toomes' wife and Liz's mother.
  • Angourie Rice as Betty Brant, a classmate of Peter's.
  • Martin Starr as Mr. Harrington, a teacher who's the academic decathlon coach.
  • Hannibal Buress as Coach Wilson, the school's gym teacher.
  • Kenneth Choi as Principal Morita, Peter's high school principal.
  • Jennifer Connelly as Karen / Suit Lady, the A.I. in Peter's Spider-Man suit.
  • Gwyneth Paltrow as Pepper Potts, Stark's girlfriend, longtime associate and CEO of Stark Industries.
  • Chris Evans as Steve Rogers / Captain Americaa World War II veteran enhanced to the peak of human physicality by an experimental serum and frozen in suspended animation before waking up in the modern world.

Synopsis: A young Peter Parker begins to navigate his newfound identity as the web-slinging superhero, Spider-Man. Thrilled by his experience with the Avengers, Peter returns home, where he lives with his Aunt May, under the watchful eye of his new mentor, Tony Stark. Peter tries to fall back into his normal daily routine – distracted by thoughts of proving himself to be more than just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man – but when the Vulture emerges as a new villain, everything that Peter holds most important will be threatened.

ragnarok_zpseyun6cai.png

Thor: Ragnarok - November 3, 2017

Let the games begin.

Trailer #1 | Trailer #2

Director: Taika Waititi (What We Do in the ShadowsHunt for the Wilderpeople)
Screenplay: Christopher Yost (Max Steel) & Craig Kyle (Thor: The Dark World), Stephany Folsom (The Princess of North Sudan)
Starring: 

• Chris Hemsworth as Thor, the crown prince of Asgard, who has become a lone gunslinger searching for the Infinity Stones.
  • Tom Hiddleston as Loki, Thor's adoptive brother and nemesis, who is currently posing as Odin, the king of Asgard.
  • Cate Blanchett as Hela, Thor's older sister and the goddess of death, who is inadvertently released from prison.  
  • Idris Elba as Heimdall, the all-seeing, all-hearing Asgardian former sentry of the Bifröst Bridge, who has gone into self-exile during Loki's reign.
  • Jeff Goldblum as Grandmaster,  one of the Elders of the Universe, who rules the planet Sakaar, and enjoys manipulating lesser life-forms.
  • Tessa Thompson as Valkyrie, a tough, hard-drinking Asgardian slave trader, who was once a legendary warrior of the Valkyrior and now works for the Grandmaster under the designation "Scrapper 142".
  • Karl Urban as Skurge, an Asgardian warrior who guards the Bifröst Bridge in Heimdall's absence and chooses to join Hela to survive.
  • Mark Ruffalo as Bruce Banner / Hulk, a genius scientist who transforms to a monster when enraged or agitated, after being exposed to gamma radiation. 
  • Sir Anthony Hopkins as Odin, the king of Asgard, father of Thor and Hela, and adoptive father of Loki.

Additional:

• Ray Stevenson as Volstagg, a member of the Warriors Three and Thor's friend, known for his hearty appetite.
  • Zachary Levi as Fandral, a member of the Warriors Three and Thor's friend, known for being a romantic and a swashbuckler.
  • Tadanobu Asano as Hogun, a native of Vanaheim, member of the Warriors Three and Thor's friend, known for his grim demeanor.
  • Benedict Cumberbatch as Stephen Strange / Doctor Strange, an arrogant neurosurgeon who, after a horrific car accident, discovers the hidden world of magic and alternate dimensions.
  • Rachel House as Topaz, the Grandmaster's bodyguard.
  • Clancy Brown as Surtur, the fire demon of Muspelheim.
  • Taika Waititi as Korg, a Kronan gladiator who befriends Thor.
  • Sam Neill as "Odin", an actor who plays Odin.
  • Luke Hemsworth as "Thor", an actor who plays Thor.
  • Matt Damon as "Loki", an actor who plays Loki.

Synopsis: Thor is imprisoned on the other side of the universe without his mighty hammer and finds himself in a race against time to get back to Asgard to stop Ragnarok – the destruction of his homeworld and the end of Asgardian civilization – at the hands of an all-powerful new threat, the ruthless Hela. But first, he must survive a deadly gladiatorial contest that pits him against his former ally and fellow Avenger – the Incredible Hulk!

bp_zpspoq6vudx.png

Black Panther - February 16, 2018

Long Live the King.

Trailer #1 | Trailer #2

Director: Ryan Coogler (Fruitvale StationCreed)
Screenplay: Ryan Coogler, Joe Robert Cole (American Crime Story: The People vs. O. J. Simpson)
Starring: 

• Chadwick Boseman as T'Challa / Black Panther, the king of the African nation of Wakanda, who gains enhanced strength by ingesting the Heart-Shaped Herb.
  • Michael B. Jordan as N'Jadaka / Erik "Killmonger" Stevens, the son of N'Jobu, and a U.S. black-ops soldier who seeks to overthrow T'Challa.
  • Lupita Nyong'o as Nakia, T'Challa's former lover and a War Dog, an undercover spy for Wakanda placed in other countries to complete missions.
  • Danai Gurira as Okoye, an extremely proud Wakandan and traditionalist of the Border Tribe, who is the head of the Dora Milaje, the all-female special forces of Wakanda, who serve as T'Challa's bodyguards.
  • Martin Freeman as Everett K. Ross, a member of the CIA and former liaison of its Joint Counter Terrorist Task Force.
  • Daniel Kaluuya as W'Kabi, a confidant to T'Challa and his best friend, who is the head of security for the Border Tribe, serving as the first line of defense for Wakanda.
  • Letitia Wright as Shuri, T'Challa's sister and the princess of Wakanda who designs new technology for the country.
  • Winston Duke as M'Baku / Man-Ape, a powerful, ruthless warrior who is the leader of Wakanda's mountrain tribe, the Jabari, who are in protest to T'Challa being the new king.
  • Angela Bassett as Ramonda, T'Challa and Shuri's mother and the Queen Mother of Wakanda. 
  • Forest Whitaker as Zuri, an elder statesman in Wakanda, and the keeper of the Heart-Shaped Herb.
  • Andy Serkis as Ulysses Klaue, a black-market arms dealer, smuggler and gangster working out of South Africa, and allied with Killmonger, who uses a piece of advanced Wakandan mining equipment as a sonic disruptor arm-cannon.

Additional: 

• Sterling K. Brown as N'Jobu, T'Chaka's brother and Killmonger's father, who is a War Dog sent to America.
  • John Kani and Atandwa Kani as T'Chaka, T'Challa's father.
  • Florence Kasumba as Ayo, a member of the Dora Milaje.

Synopsis: Black Panther follows T'Challa, who, after the death of his father, the King of Wakanda, returns home to the isolated, technologically advanced African nation to succeed to the throne and take his rightful place as king. But when a powerful old enemy reappears, T'Challa's mettle as king–and Black Panther–is tested when he is drawn into a formidable conflict that puts the fate of Wakanda and the entire world at risk. Faced with treachery and danger, the young king must rally his allies and release the full power of Black Panther to defeat his foes and secure the safety of his people and their way of life. 

tumblr_ne656e4OYY1rf73xqo6_500_zpswn2r83

Avengers: Infinity War - May 4, 2018

An entire universe. Once and for all.

Director: Russo Brothers (Captain America: The Winter SoldierCaptain America: Civil War
Screenplay: Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely (Pain & GainCaptain America: Civil War)
Starring:

• Robert ****** Jr. as Tony Stark / Iron Man,  the leader and benefactor of the Avengers, who is a self-described genius, billionaire, playboy, and philanthropist with electromechanical suits of armor of his own invention.
  • Chris Hemsworth as Thor, an Avenger and the king of Asgard.
  • Mark Ruffalo as Bruce Banner / Hulk, an Avenger and a genius scientist who, because of exposure to gamma radiation, transforms to a monster when enraged or agitated.
  • Chris Evans as Steve Rogers, the fugitive superhero formerly known as Captain America, leader of a faction of Avengers, who during World War II was enhanced to the peak of human physicality by an experimental serum and frozen in suspended animation before waking up in the modern world.
  • Scarlett Johansson as Natasha Romanoff / Black Widow, a highly trained spy, former Avenger and agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.
  • Benedict Cumberbatch as Stephen Strange / Doctor Strange, a former neurosurgeon who, after a horrific car accident, discovered the hidden world of magic and alternate dimensions and became a Master of the Mystic Arts.
  • Don Cheadle as Col. James "Rhodey" Rhodes / War Machine, an Avenger and former officer in the U.S. Air Force who operates the War Machine armor.
  • Tom Holland as Peter Parker / Spider-Man, a teenager and Stark's protege who received spider-like abilities after being bitten by a genetically altered spider.
  • Chadwick Boseman as T'Challa / Black Panther, the king of the African nation of Wakanda, who gained his enhanced strength by ingesting the Heart-Shaped Herb.
  • Paul Bettany as Vision, an android and Avenger created using the artificial intelligence J.A.R.V.I.S. and the Mind Stone.
  • Elizabeth Olsen as Wanda Maximoff / Scarlet Witch, a member of Rogers' faction of Avenger, who can harness magic and engage in hypnosis and telekinesis.
  • Anthony Mackie as Sam Wilson / Falcon, an Avenger allied with Rogers, and a former pararescueman trained by the military in aerial combat using a specifically designed wing pack.
  • Sebastian Stan as Bucky Barnes / White Wolf, an enhanced assassin and Roger's ally and best friend, who reemerged brainwashed after being thought killed in action during World War II. 
  • Tom Hiddleston as Loki, Thor's adoptive brother and nemesis.
  • Idris Elba as Heimdall, the former all-seeing, all-hearing Asgardian sentry of the Bifröst bridge, who has gone missing.
  • Danai Gurira as Okoye, the head of the Dora Milaje, the all-female special forces of Wakanda who serve as T'Challa's bodyguards.
  • Letitia Wright as Shuri, T'Challa's sister and the princess of Wakanda who designs new technology for the country.
  • Peter Dinklage as Etiri, King of Nidavellir and weaponsmith.
  • Benedict Wong as Wong, a Master of Mystic Arts, tasked with protecting some of Kamar-Taj's most valuable relics and books.
  • Pom Klementieff as Mantis, a member of the Guardians with empathic powers.
  • Karen Gillan as Nebula, an adopted daughter of Thanos who was raised with Gamora as siblings.
  • Dave Bautista as Drax the Destroyer, a member of the Guardians and warrior in search for vengeance against Thanos for killing his family.
  • Zoe Saldana as Gamora, a member of the Guardians who is an orphan from an alien world who seeks redemption for her past crimes. She was trained by Thanos to be his personal assassin.
  • Vin Diesel as Groot, a member of the Guardians who is a tree-like humanoid.
  • Bradley Cooper as Rocket Raccoon, a member of the Guardians and a genetically engineered raccoon who is a bounty hunter and mercenary, as well as a master of weapons and battle tactics.
  • Gwyneth Paltrow as Pepper Potts, Stark's fiancee and CEO of Stark Industries.
  • Benicio del Toro as Taneleer Tivan / The Collector, an obsessive keeper of the largest collection of interstellar fauna, relics, and species in the galaxy.
  • Josh Brolin as Thanos, an intergalactic despot from Titan who longs to collect all of the Infinity Stones in order to inflict his will on all of reality, wanting to re-balance the universe.
  • Chris Pratt as Peter Quill / Star-Lord, the half-human, half-Celestial leader of the Guardians who was abducted from Earth as a child and raised by a group of alien thieves and smugglers called the Ravagers.

Additional:

• Ross Marquand as Johann Schmidt / Red Skull, gthe former Nazi commander of Hydra in World War II and stonekeeper of the Soul Stone on Vormir.
  • Cobie Smulders as Maria Hill, a the former deputy director of S.H.I.E.L.D.
  • Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury, former director of S.H.I.E.L.D.
  • Winston Duke as M'Baku / Man-Ape, the leader of Wakanda's mountrain tribe, the Jabari.
  • Terry Notary as Cull Obsidian, a child of Thanos and member of the Black Order.
  • Tom Vaughan-Lawlor as Ebony Maw, child of Thanos and member of the Black Order.
  • Carrie **** as Proxima Midnight, a child of Thanos and member of the Black Order.
  • Michael James Shaw as Corvus Glaive, a child of Thanos and member of the Black Order.
  • William Hurt as Thaddeus "Thunderbolt" Ross, the U.S. Secretary of State and former U.S. Army general dedicated to capturing the Hulk.

Synopsis: The Avengers and their superhero allies must be willing to sacrifice all in an attempt to defeat the powerful Thanos before his blitz of destruction and ruin puts an end to the universe.

antmanandthewasp_zpsmffu49l8.jpg

Ant-Man and the Wasp - July 6, 2018

Director: Peyton Reed (Bring It On, Down with LoveAnt-Man)

Screenplay: Paul Rudd (Role ModelsAnt-Man), Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari (Ant-Man), Chris McKenna & Erik Sommers (Spider-Man: HomecomingJumanji: Welcome to the Jungle

Cast:

• Paul Rudd as Scott Lang / Ant-Man, a former petty criminal who acquired a suit that allows him to shrink or grow in scale but increase in strength.
  • Evangeline Lilly as Hope van Dyne / The Wasp, the daughter of Hank Pym and Janet Van Dyne, who is bequeathed a similar suit and the Wasp mantle from her mother.
  • Michael Peña as Luis, Lang's former cellmate and a member of his X-Con Security crew.
  • Walton Goggins as Sonny Burch, a genteel but menacing gangster who dabbles in black-market tech.
  • Bobby Cannavale as Jim Paxton, an SFPD police officer who is engaged to Lang's ex-wife, Maggie.
  • Judy Greer as Maggie, Lang's ex-wife.
  • Tip "T.I." Harris as Dave, a member of his X-Con Security crew.
  • David Dastmalchian as Kurt, a member of his X-Con Security crew.
  • Hannah John-Kamen as Ava Starr / Ghost, a woman with molecular instability, who can phase through objects.
  • Abby Ryder Fortson as Cassie Lang, Lang and Maggie's daughter.
  • Randall Park as Jimmy Woo, an FBI agent and Scott's parole officer.
  • Michelle Pfeiffer as Janet van Dyne, Pym's wife, Hope's mother, and the original Wasp who is lost in the Quantum Realm.
  • Laurence Fishburne as Bill Foster, an old friend of Pym who was once his assistant on Project Goliath, and the surrogate father of Ghost.
  • Michael Douglas as Dr. Hank Pym, a former S.H.I.E.L.D. agent, entomologist and physicist who became the original Ant-Man after discovering the subatomic particles that makes the transformation possible.

Additional:

• Michael Cerevis as Elihas Starr / Egghead, Ava's father and former colleague of Pym and Foster.

Synopsis: In the aftermath of Captain America: Civil War, Scott Lang grapples with the consequences of his choices as a superhero and father. As he struggles to rebalance his home life with his responsibilities as Ant-Man, he's confronted by Hope van Dyne and Dr. Hank Pym with an urgent new mission. Scott must once again put on the suit and learn to fight alongside The Wasp as the team works together to uncover secrets from their past.

cptmarvel_zpspxxjmees.png

Captain Marvel - March 8, 2019

Director: Anna Boden & Ryan Fleck (Half NelsonMississippi Grind)
Screenplay: Meg LeFauve (Inside Out), Nicole Perlman (Guardians of the Galaxy), Liz Flahive & Carly Mensch (Nurse Jackie, GLOW), Geneva Robertson-Dworet (Tomb Raider), Anna Boden & Ryan Fleck
Starring: 

• Brie Larson as Carol Danvers / Captain Marvel, a U.S. Air Force pilot whose DNA is fused with that of an alien during an accident, which imbues her with the powers of superhuman strength, energy projection and flight.
  • Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury, an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.
  • Ben Mendelsohn as Talos, the shape-shifting leader of the Skrull invasion on Earth, who is working undercover within S.H.I.E.L.D. as Fury's boss.
  • Djimon Hounsou as Korath, a Kree mercenary and member of Starforce.
  • Lee Pace as Ronan the Accuser, a high-ranking Kree official who is fanatical about their culture and preferences.
  • Lashana Lynch as Maria Rambeau, one of Danvers' oldest friends and fellow Air Force pilot, who goes by the call sign "Photon", and is a single mother to daughter, Monica.
  • Gemma Chan as Minn-Erva, a Kree geneticist and member of Starforce who serves as a sniper.
  • Algeniz Perez Soto as Att-Lass, a member of Starforce.
  • Rune Temte as Bron-Char, a member of Starforce.
  • Clark Gregg as Phil Coulson, an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. who works closely with Fury.
  • Annette Bening
  • Jude Law as Dr. Walter Lawson / Mar-Vell, Danvers' mentor and commander in Starforce, who trains her to use her new powers.

Additional:

• McKenna Grace as Carol Danvers, a young Carol Danvers.
  • Robert Kazinsky
  • Kenneth Mitchell as Joseph Danvers, Carol's father.
  • Ana Ayora
  • Vik Sahay

Synopsis: The story follows Carol Danvers in the 1990s as she becomes one of the universe's most powerful heroes when Earth is caught in the middle of a galactic war between two alien races.

tumblr_ne656e4OYY1rf73xqo6_500_zpswn2r83

Untitled Avengers Film - May 3, 2019

Director: Russo Brothers (Captain America: Civil War)
Screenplay: 
Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely (Pain & GainCaptain America: Civil War)
Starring:

• Robert ****** Jr. as Tony Stark / Iron Man, the leader and benefactor of the Avengers, who is a self-described genius, billionaire, playboy, and philanthropist with electromechanical suits of armor of his own invention.
  • Chris Evans as Steve Rogers / Captain America, the superhero formerly known as Captain America and leader of a faction of Avengers, who during World War II was enhanced to the peak of human physicality by an experimental serum and frozen in suspended animation before waking up in the modern world.
  • Chris Hemsworth as Thor, the crown prince of Asgard.
  • Mark Ruffalo as Dr. Bruce Banner / Hulk, an Avenger and a genius scientist who, because of exposure to gamma radiation, transforms to a monster when enraged or agitated.
  • Scarlett Johansson as Natasha Romanoff / Black Widow, a highly trained spy and former member of S.H.I.E.L.D. and the Avengers.
  • Benedict Cumberbatch as Stephen Strange / Doctor Strange, a neurosurgeon who, after a horrific car accident, discovers the hidden world of magic and alternate dimensions and becomes a Master of the Mystic Arts.
  • Brie Larson as Carol Danvers / Captain Marvel, a U.S. Air Force pilot whose DNA is fused with that of an alien during an accident, which imbues her with the powers of superhuman strength, energy projection and flight.
  • Jeremy Renner as Clint Barton / Ronin, a master archer allied with Rogers, who previously worked for S.H.I.E.L.D. and the Avengers.
  • Elizabeth Olsen as Wanda Maximoff / Scarlet Witch, a member of Rogers' faction of Avenger, who can harness magic and engage in hypnosis and telekinesis.
  • Anthony Mackie as Sam Wilson / Falcon, an Avenger allied with Rogers, and a former pararescueman trained by the military in aerial combat using a specifically designed wing pack.
  • Sebastian Stan as Bucky Barnes / White Wolf, an enhanced assassin and Roger's ally and best friend, who reemerged brainwashed after being thought killed in action during World War II. 
  • Paul Rudd as Scott Lang / Ant-Man, a member of Rogers' faction of Avengers and former petty criminal, who acquires an invented substance that allows him to shrink in scale but increase in strength.
  • Evangeline Lilly as Hope van Dyne / The Wasp, the daughter of Hank Pym and Janet Van Dyne, who is bequeathed a similar suit and the Wasp mantle from her mother.
  • Zoe Saldana as Gamora, a member of the Guardians who is an orphan from an alien world who seeks redemption for her past crimes. She was trained by Thanos to be his personal assassin.
  • Karen Gillan as Nebula, an adopted daughter of Thanos and reluctant member of the Guardians who was raised with Gamora as siblings.
  • Dave Bautista as Drax the Destroyer, a member of the Guardians and warrior in search for vengeance against Thanos for killing his family.
  • Vin Diesel as Groot, a member of the Guardians who is a tree-like humanoid.
  • Bradley Cooper as Rocket Raccoon, a member of the Guardians and a genetically engineered raccoon who is a bounty hunter and mercenary, as well as a master of weapons and battle tactics.
  • Pom Klementieff as Mantis, a member of the Guardians with empathic powers.
  • Aaron Taylor-Johnson as Pietro Maximoff / Quicksilver?, the twin brother of Scarlet Witch, who can move at superhuman speed.
  • Paul Bettany as Vision, an android and Avenger created using the artificial intelligence J.A.R.V.I.S. and the Mind Stone.
  • Frank Grillo as Brock Rumlow / Crossbones, former commander of S.H.I.E.L.D.'s counter-terrorism S.T.R.I.K.E. team, who was revealed to be an agent of Hydra.
  • Jon Favreau as Happy Hogan, the former head of security of Stark Industries and Tony Stark's driver and bodyguard.
  • Gwyneth Paltrow as Pepper Potts, Stark's fiancee and CEO of Stark Industries.
  • Josh Brolin as Thanos, an intergalactic despot who longs to collect all of the Infinity Stones in order to inflict his will on all of realty.

Additional:

•  Hiroyuki Sanada

Synopsis: To be announced.

Untitled Spider-Man Sequel - July 5, 2019

Director: Jon Watts (Spider-Man: Homecoming)

Screenplay: Chris McKenna & Erik Sommers (Spider-Man: HomecomingAnt-Man and the Wasp)

Starring:

• Tom Holland as Peter Parker / Spider-Man, a 15-year old who received spider-like abilities after being bitten by a genetically altered spider.
  • Zendaya as Michelle "MJ" Jones, one of Parker's classmates.
  • Michael Keaton as Adrian Toomes / Vulture, a salvager-turned-arms-trafficker after his company is forced out of business and has a suit consisting of mechanical wings forged from Chitauri technology.
  • Jake Gyllenhaal as Quentin Beck / Mysterio
  • Marisa Tomei as May Parker, Peter's aunt.

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3May 1, 2020

Director: James Gunn (Slither, Guardians of the GalaxyGuardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2)

Screenplay: James Gunn

Starring:

• Zoe Saldana as Gamora, a member of the Guardians and an orphan from an alien world who seeks redemption for her past crimes. She was trained by Thanos to be his personal assassin.
  • Dave Bautista as Drax the Destroyer, a member of the Guardians and highly-skilled warrior in search for vengeance against Thanos for his family's slaughter.
  • Vin Diesel as Groot, a member of the Guardians who is a tree-like humanoid and the accomplice of Rocket.
  • Bradley Cooper as 89P13 / Rocket Raccoon, a genetically engineered raccoon who is a bounty hunter and mercenary, who is also a master of weapons and battle tactics.
  • Pom Klementieff as Mantis, a member of the Guardians with empathic powers. 
  • Elizabeth Debicki as Ayesha, the golden High Priestess and leader of the Sovereign people.
  • Insert Actor as Adam Warlock,

Untitled Marvel Project - August 7, 2020

Director: To be announced.

Screenplay: To be announced.

Starring:

Synopsis:

Untitled Marvel Project - November 6, 2020

Starring:

Synopsis:

Black Widow 

Screenplay: Jac Schaeffer (Nasty Women)

Starring:

• Scarlett Johansson as Natasha Romanoff / Black Widow, an Avenger who formerly worked for S.H.I.E.L.D. as a highly trained spy.
  • Sebastian Stan as Bucky Barnes / Winter Soldier?, Steve Rogers' best friend, who has re-emerged as an enhanced brainwashed assassin after being thought killed in action during World War II.

• Upvote (+1) 1

tumblr_mwe1qcMSsE1ss0h5wo2_400.gif

Marvel Cinematic Universe: TV Series - Netflix

marvels-daredevil-logo-slice_zpsnmz9cbaw

Daredevil - March 18, 2016

Season 1: Trailer #1 | Trailer #2 

Season 2: Teaser | Trailer #1 | Trailer #2 | Trailer #3

Showrunner:

Season 1: Steven S. DeKnight (Spartacus)

Season 2: Doug Petrie (Buffy the Vampire Slayer) and Marco Ramirez (Sons of Anarchy)

Starring:

• Charlie Cox as Matt Murdock / Daredevil, a lawyer-by-day who uses his heightened senses from being blinded as a young boy to fight crime at night on the streets of NYC's Hell's Kitchen.
  • Deborah Ann Woll as Karen Page, an enigmatic young woman whose quest for justice sends her crashing into Murdock's life.
  • Elden Henson as Foggy Nelson, Murdock's best friend and law partner.
  • Ayelet Zurer as Vanessa Marianna (season 1), an art gallery employee and Fisk's love interest.
  • Rosario Dawson as Claire Temple, a nurse who works at night who helps Murdock.
  • Vincent D'Onofrio as Wilson Fisk / Kingpin, a powerful businessman whose interests in the future of Hell's Kitchen will bring him into conflict with Murdock and Daredevil.
  • Jon Bernthal as Frank Castle / The Punisher (season 2)a vigilante who aims to clean up Hell's Kitchen by any means necessary, no matter how lethal the results.
  • Élodie Yung as Elektra Natchios (season 2)a mysterious and dangerous woman from Murdock's past.
  • Stephen Rider as Blake Tower (season 2)a New York assistant distict attorney who assists Daredevil with information to help track down and capture criminals.

Recurring:

• Matt Gerald as Melvin Potter / Gladiator (season 1 - ), a machinist resting on hard times.
  • Scott Glenn as Stick (season 1 - ), a mysterious martial artist and Murdock's mentor.
  • Wai Ching Ho as Madame Gao (season 1 - ), an accomplished woman with her own trade.
  • Peter Shinkoda as Nobu (season 1 - )a Japanese businessman who sides with Wilson Fisk, but has his own agenda.
  • Rob Morgan as Turk Barrett (season 1), a smalltime criminal.
  • Peter McRobbie as Father Lantom (season 1 - )a Catholic priest and confidante for Murdock.
  • Royce Johnson as Sgt. Brett Mahoney (season 1 - ) a NYPD officer and childhood friend of Nelson.
  • Amy Rutberg as Marci Stahl (season 1 - )Nelson's ex who works at the law firm where Nelson and Murdock once interned.
  • Michelle Hurd as Katrina Reyes (season 2)a district attorney who goes after Nelson and Murdock.

Guest:

• Phyllis Somerville as Marlene Vistain (season 1)Wilson Fisk's mother.
  • Danny Johnson as Benjamin Donovan (season 2), Fisk's lawyer.
  • Carrie-Anne Moss as Jeri Hogarth (season 2), an attorney and potential powerful ally to Jones, who hires Jones for cases.

Former:

• Bob Gunton as Leland Owlsley / The Owl (season 1), a key figure in Fisk's plans for Hell's Kitchen.
  • Toby Leonard Moore as Wesley (season 1), Fisk's right-hand man.
  • Vondie Curtis-Hall as Ben Urich (season 1)an investigative journalist for the New York Bulletin.
  • Gideon Emery as Anatoly (season 1), a Russian trying to make a name for himself with his brother, Vladimir.
  • Nikolai Nikolaeff as Vladimir (season 1)a Russian trying to make a name for himself with his brother, Anatoly.
  • John Patrick Hayden as "Battlin" Jack Murdock (season 1)Matt's father and a professional boxer.
  • Domenick Lombardozzi as Bill Fisk (season 1)Wilson Fisk's abusive father.

Synopsis: Just when Matt thinks he is bringing order back to the city, new forces are rising in Hell's Kitchen. Now the Man Without Fear must take on a new adversary in Frank Castle and face an old frame — Elektra Natchios.

Bigger problems emerge when Frank Castle, a man looking for vengeance, is reborn as The Punisher, a man who takes justice into his own hands in Matt's neighborhood. Meanwhile, Matt must balance his duty to his community as a lawyer and his dangerous life as the Devil of Hell's Kitchen, facing a life-altering choice that forces him to truly understand what it means to be a hero.

CLRW8PmUEAE94m4_zpsimeyvn3n.jpg

Jessica Jones - November 20, 2015

Teaser | Trailer #1 

Showrunner: Melissa Rosenberg (Twilight)
Starring:

• Krysten Ritter as Jessica Jones, a former superhero suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder who opens her own detective agency.
  • Mike Colter as Luke Cage, a man with superhuman strength, unbreakable skin, and a mysterious past that Jones encounters in the course of an investigation, who changes her life immensely.
  • Rachael Taylor as Trish "Patsy" Walkera former model and child star who is Jessica's best friend and now works as a radio host.
  • Eka Darville as Malcolm Ducasse, Jessica's neighbor who struggles with a drug addiction, resulting in his personal journey intertwining with hers.
  • Wil Traval as Will Simpson, a NYPD detective who's very serious about his job.
  • Erin Moriarty as Hope Shlottman, a student-athlete attending New York University who is a client of Alias Investigations.
  • Carrie-Anne Moss as Jeri Hogarth, an attorney and potential powerful ally to Jones, who hires Jones for cases.
  • David Tennant as Kilgrave / Purple Man (season 1)a man from Jones' past, whose reappearance shakes up her life.
  • Janet McTeer as (season 2),

Recurring:

• Rebecca De Mornay as Dorothy Walker, Trish's abusive mother.
  • Susie Abromeit as Pam, Hogarth's assistant and lover.
  • Robin Weigert as Wendy Ross-Hogarth, a doctor and Hogarth's wife, who Hogarth is divorcing.
  • Clarke Peters as Oscar Clemons, an NYPD detective.
  • Michael Silberry as Albert Thompson, Kilgrave's father.
  • Colby Minifie as Robyn,  Jessica's upstairs neighbor and twin sister of Ruben.
  • Kieran Mulcare as Ruben, Jessica's upstairs neighbor and twin brother of Robyn.

Guest:

• Rosario Dawson as Claire Temple, a nurse in Hell's Kitchen.

Synopsis: After a tragic ending to her short-lived superhero stint, Jessica Jones is rebuilding her personal life and career as a detective who gets pulled into cases involving people with extraordinary abilities in New York City.

luke20cage_zps9q5sal46.jpg

September 30, 2016

Showrunner: Cheo Hodari Coker (SouthlandRay Donovan)
Starring:

• Mike Colter as Carl Lucas / Luke Cage, an ex-con with superhuman strength and unbreakable skin who now fights crime.
  • Mahershala Ali as Cornell Stokes / Cottonmouth (season 1), the owner of the Harlem's Paradise nightclub who deals in illegal operations.
  • Simone Missick as Mercedes "Misty" Knight (season 1 - )a Harlem police detective with a strong sense of justice, who is determined to learn about Cage and is the partner of Rafael Scarfe.
  • Theo Rossi as Hernan "Shades" Alvarez (season 1- )a relentless, menacing, smooth and manipulative, street smart criminal, with ties to Cage's past.
  • Rosario Dawson as Claire Temple (season 1), a nurse in Hell's Kitchen, whose friendship with Cage will have an impact on both of their lives.
  • Erik LaRay Harvey as Willis Stryker / Diamondback (season 1 - )a powerful arms dealer who's Cage's half-brother, and framed him for the crime that sent him to Seagate Prison.
  • Alfre Woodard as Mariah Dillard (season 1 - )a local politician and Stokes' cousin looking to bring change to Harlem, whose life is "thrown into turmoil" by the actions of Cage and Stokes. 
  • Insert Actor as John McIver / Bushmaster (season 2 - )

Recurring:

• Frank Whaley as Rafael Scarfe, a hard-nosed police detective and partner of Misty Knight.
  • Ron Cephas Jones as Bobby Fish, a local chess master.
  • Michael Kostroff as Dr. Noah Burstein, the scientist behind the experiment that gave Cage his powers.
  • Frankie Faison as Henry "Pop" Hunter, a reformed gangster who owns a barber shop that Cage works at, and is considered Harlem's father figure.

Guest:

• Sonia Braga as Soledad Temple, Claire's mother.
  • Rob Morgan as Turk Barrett, a mob enforcer and arms dealer.
  • Parisa Fitz-Henley as Reva Connors, Luke's wife.
  • Sean Ringgold as Sugar,

Synopsis: After a sabotaged experiment leaves him with super strength and unbreakable skin, Luke Cage becomes a fugitive trying to rebuild his life in modern day Harlem, New York City. But he is soon pulled out of the shadows and must fight a battle for the heart of his city--forcing him to confront a past he tried to bury.

d97db09a-b57f-4dd2-af80-8ed5912580f1_zps

March 17, 2017

Showrunner: Scott Buck (Six Feet UnderDexter)
Starring:

• Finn Jones as Danny Rand / Iron Fist, a billionaire Buddhist monk and martial arts expert proficient in kung-fu, with the ability to call upon the power of the Iron Fist.
  • Jessica Henwick as Colleen Wing, a martial arts ally of Rand who runs her own dojo in New York City.
  • Tom Pelphrey as Ward Meachum, the son of Harold and childhood acquaintance of Rand, whose work building up Rand Enterprises with his sister Joy is threatened to be undone with Rand's return. 
  • Jessica Stroup as Joy Meachum, the daughter of Harold and childhood acquaintance of Rand, whose work building up Rand Enterprises with her brother Ward is threatened to be undone with Rand's return. 
  • David Wenham as Harold Meachum, a ruthless corporate leader who was partners with Rand's parents at the time of their deaths.
  • Ramón Rodriguez as Bakuto, a leader of a faction of The Hand and Colleen Wing's sensei.
  • Sacha Dhawan as Davos, a skilled martial artist, who is the son of Lei Kung and Rand's former best friend in K'un-Lun, who grew envious when Rand became the Iron Fist.
  • Rosario Dawson as Claire Temple, a nurse from Hell's Kitchen who joins Wing's dojo.
  • David Wenham as Harold Meachum, a ruthless corporate leader who was partners with Rand's parents at the time of their deaths.

Recurring:

• Wai Ching Ho as Madame Gao, an accomplished woman and former ally of Wilson Fisk with her own heroin trade in Hell's Kitchen who has connections with The Hand.
  • Carrie-Anne Moss as Jeri Hogarth, an attorney who helps Rand once he returns to New York.
  • Hoon Lee as Lei Kung, Rand's mentor in K'un-Lun and Davos' father.
  • Lewis Tan as Zhou Cheng, a servant of Ch'i-Lin who is tasked to protect Gao's heroin factory in Anzhou, China and is proficient in the use of Drunken Fist martial art style.

Synopsis: Fifteen years after being presumed dead in a plane crash, Danny Rand mysteriously returns to New York City determined to reclaim his birthright and family company. However, when a long-destined enemy rises in New York, the living weapon is forced to choose between his family's legacy and his duties as the Iron Fist.

The Defenders - August 18, 2017

Showrunner: 
Doug Petrie and Marco Ramirez (Daredevil)
Starring:

• Charlie Cox as Matt Murdock / Daredevil, a lawyer-by-day who uses his heightened senses to fight crime at night on the streets of NYC's Hell's Kitchen.
  • Krysten Ritter as Jessica Jones, a former superhero suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder who has her own detective agency, Alias Investigations.
  • Mike Colter as Luke Cage, a former convict with superhuman strength and unbreakable skin who now fights crime.
  • Finn Jones as Danny Rand / Iron Fist, a billionaire Buddhist monk and martial arts expert, proficient in kung-fu with the ability to call upon the power of the Iron Fist.
  • Sigourney Weaver as

Recurring:

• Rosario Dawson as Claire Temple, a nurse who gives medical aid to vigilantes.
  • Scott Glenn as Stick, a mysterious martial artist and Murdock's mentor.
  • Elden Henson as Foggy Nelson, Murdock's close friend and former law partner who now works with Hogarth.
  • Deborah Ann Woll as Karen Page, Murdock's former assistant and burgeoning news reporter.
  • Rachael Taylor as Trish "Patsy" Walkera Jones' adopted sister and best friend with her own radio talk show.
  • Eka Darville as Malcolm Ducasse, Jessica's neighbor who struggles with a drug addiction, resulting in his personal journey intertwining with hers.
  • Carrie-Anne Moss as Jeri Hogarth, a lawyer and ally of Jones and Rand.
  • Simone Missick as Misty Knight, a Harlem police detective who's Cage's ally.
  • Jessica Henwick as Colleen Wing, Rand's ally and the owner of a New York City dojo.
  • Élodie Yung as Elektra Natchiosa mysterious and dangerous woman from Murdock's past.

Synopsis: Marvel's The Defenders follows Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage and Iron Fist. A quartet of singular heroes with one common goal – to save New York City. This is the story of four solitary figures, burdened with their own personal challenges, who realize they just might be stronger when teamed together. 

The Punisher - 2017

Showrunner: Steve Lightfoot (Hannibal, Casualty)

Starring:

• Jon Bernthal as Frank Castle / The Punishera vigilante who aims to clean up Hell's Kitchen by any means necessary, no matter how lethal the results.
  • Ben Barnes as Billy Russo / Jigsaw, Castle's best friend from his days in the Special Forces who runs a successful private military corporation called Anvil.
  • Ebon Moss-Bachrach as David Lieberman / Micro, a former NSA analyst whose secrets may be of great value to Castle and everyone around them.
  • Amber Rose Revah as Dinah Madani, a highly-trained sophisticated Homeland Security agent who is vexed by The Punisher.
  • Deborah Ann Woll as Karen Page, Murdock's former assistant who befriends Castle after working his case and learning about his past.

Recurring:

• Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio as 
  • Michael Nathanson as Sam Stein, a Homeland Security agent who is challenged by his partnership with Dinah.
  • Daniel Webber as Lewis Walcott, a young veteran who has had a difficult time re-assimilating into civilian society.
  • Jason R. Moore as Curtis Hoyle, a friend of Castle's and one of the few people who knows he's alive.
  • Paul Schulze as Rawlins, a high-ranking member of the CIA whose operations in Afghanistan intersect with Castle.
  • Jamie Ray Newman as Sarah Lieberman, Micro's wife whose marriage has made her life far more complicated.

Guest: 

Synopsis: Frank Castle is haunted and hunted after the murder of his family and becomes a vigilante known in the criminal underworld as The Punisher, who aims to fight crime by any means necessary.

Marvel Cinematic Universe: TV Series - ABC  

3_zps4b32065d.jpg?t=1416119184

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - September 23, 2014

Showrunner: Jed Whedon, Maurissa Tancharoen (Dollhouse)

Starring:

• Clark Gregg as Phil Coulson (season 1 - ), current director of S.H.I.E.L.D. who is tasked by Fury to rebuild the agency.
  • Ming Na-Wen as Melinda May / The Calvary (season 1 - )a S.H.I.E.L.D. ace pilot and weapons expert who also acts as Coulson's confidant and second-in-command.
  • Brett Dalton as Grant Ward / Hive (season 1-3), a HYDRA agent loyal to Garrett who masqueraded and infiltrated Coulson's team.
  • Chloe Bennet as Daisy "Skye" Johnson / Quake (season 1 - ), a S.H.I.E.L.D. hacking expert who discovers that she is an Inhuman.
  • Iain De Caestecker as Leo Fitz (season 1 - ), an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. who specializes in engineering, especially weapons technology.
  • Elizabeth Henstridge as Jemma Simmons (season 1 - ), an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. who specializes in life sciences (both human and alien).
  • Nick Blood as Lance Hunter (season 2 - )Morse's ex-husband and a former mercenary who joins S.H.I.E.L.D.
  • Adrianne Palicki as Bobbi Morse / Mockingbird (season 2 - )Hunter's ex-wife and an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. agent who spent time undercover within Hydra.
  • Luke Mitchell as Lincoln Campbell (season 2 -3), an Inhuman with the ability to manipulate electrical charges.
  • Henry Simmons as Alphonso "Mack" Mackenzie (season 2 - ), a S.H.I.E.L.D. mechanic who distrusts aliens and superhumans.
  • Jason O'Mara as , the new director of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Recurring:

• Patton Oswalt as Billy, Eric & Sam Koenig (season 1 - ), S.H.I.E.L.D. agents stationed at secret bases who may be Life Model Decoys.
  • J. August Richards as Mike Peterson / Deathlok (season 1 - )an ordinary man that was artificially enhanced with the Extremis-containing Centipede serum by Project Centipede.
  • Kyle MacLachlan as Calvin Zabo / Mister Hyde (season 2), Skye's father who seeks vengeance from Whitehall for killing his wife.
  • Adrian Pasdar as Glenn Talbot (season 2 - ), a U.S. brigadier general who hunts active S.H.I.E.L.D. agents after the organization's disbandment.
  • Christine Adams as Anne Weaver (season 1 - ), the director of the S.H.I.E.L.D. Academy's Science Division and part of the leadership of "the real S.H.I.E.L.D." following the Hydra infiltration.
  • Blair Underwood as Dr. Andrew Garner (season 2-3)an ex-S.H.I.E.L.D. therapist and May's estranged ex-husband who works to help Skye.
  • Matthew Willig as Lash (season 3)a monstrous Inhuman whose loyalties remain ambiguous.
  • Constance Zimmer as Rosalind Price (season 3)the head of the Advanced Threat Containment Unit who crosses paths with S.H.I.E.L.D. in the search for new Inhumans.
  • Andrew Howard as Banks (season 3), an intimidating and mysterious agent of the ATCU who stands against S.H.I.E.L.D.'s mission to find the Inhumans.
  • Juan Pablo Raba as Joey (season 3)an Inhuman with the ability to melt certain metals who's struggling to harness his newfound abilities.
  • Powers Boothe as Gideon Malick (season 3)a former member of the World Security Council and secret leader of Hydra who ascended to power following the death of his father in 1970.
  • Mark Dacascos as Giyera (season 3), a telekinetic Inhuman and head of security for the ATCU, secretly loyal to Malick.
  • Natalia Cordova-Buckley as Yo-Yo Rodriguez / Slingshot (season 3)a Columbian Inhuman who can move at a super speed for a beat of her heart, before returning to the point she started moving from.
  • Axle Whitehead as James / Hellfire (season 3)an Inhuman with the ability to imbue objects with fire.
  • Mallory Jensen as AIDA (season 4)Radcliffe's artificial intelligence that he transfers into a Life Model Decoy.
  • Gabriel Luna as Robbie Reyes / Ghost Rider (season 4),
  • Lilli Birdsell as Lucy (season 4)a beautiful woman with a haunting quality and violent streak in her inner self.
  • Jason O'Mara as Jeffrey Mace / Patriot (season 4)the new Director of S.H.I.E.L.D., an Inhuman with super-strength and invulnerability who was appointed to try and restore the trust of the public following the public outlawing of Captain America and several of the Avengers due to the Sokovia Accords.
  • Parminger Nagra as Rota Nadeer (season 4)a powerful political figure who's outspoken in her distrust of humans and the threat they pose to society.

Guest:

• Brian Patrick Wade as Carl "Crusher" Steel / The Absorbing Man (season 2 - )a HYDRA operative recruited by Garrett working for Whitehall, who can absorb the properties of whatever he touches.
  • Cobie Smulders as Maria Hill (season 1 - )Stark Industries Liaison.
  • Jaimie Alexander as Sif (season 1 - )an Asgardian warrior, Thor's friend and Jane Foster's romantic rival.
  • Anthony Mackie as Sam Wilson / Falcon (season 3), an Avenger who's a pararescueman trained by the military in aerial combat using a specifically designed wing pack, and a friend of Steve Rogers.
  • John Hannah as Holden Radcliffe (season 3)a transhumanist who believes in the improvement of humanity through enhancement.

Former:

• Bill Paxton as John Garrett (season 1)a high-level S.H.I.E.L.D. agent and former cohort of Coulson and May who's exposed as a high-ranking HYDRA member and the Clairvoyant, the mastermind behind Project Centipede.
  • Saffron Barrows as Victoria Hand (season 1), a high-ranking agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. who runs the Hub, a major S.H.I.E.L.D. base.
  • Lucy Lawless as Isabelle Hartley (season 2), a mercenary who works for S.H.I.E.L.D.
  • B.J. Britt as Antoine Triplett (season 1 - 2), a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent working for Garrett who joins Coulson's team after Garrett is exposed as a HYDRA agent.
  • Ruth Negga as Raina (season 1 - 2), an elite member of Project Centipede who discovers that she's an Inhuman.
  • Reed Diamond as Daniel Whitehall / Kraken (season 2), an elite member of HYDRA since 1945 who hasn't aged. 
  • Simon Kassianides as Bakshi (season 2), Whitehall's right-hand man.
  • Edward James Olmos as Robert Gonzales (season 2), an elderly S.H.I.E.L.D. agent who is one of the lead members of "the real S.H.I.E.L.D.", an organization that believes that Coulson must be held accountable for his actions since taking over leadership of S.H.I.E.L.D.
  • Jamie Harris as Gordon (season 2), an eyeless Inhuman with the ability to teleport and emit force fields; his mentor was Jiaying.
  • Maya Stojan as Kara Lynn Palamas / Agent 33 (season 1 - 2)a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent who was taken from her safehouse by Bakshi and brainwashed by Whitehall into serving him.
  • Dichen Lachman as Jiaying (season 2)Skye's mother and the wife of Cal, revealed to be an Inhuman that never ages.

Synopsis: Director Phil Coulson and Agent Daisy Johnson lead the charge as S.H.I.E.L.D. searches the world for more powered people in the aftermath of their epic battle with Jiaying and her army of Inhumans. However, Coulson and the team soon find out that they are not the only group looking for these new Inhumans.

Agent Carter - January 5, 2016

Showrunner: Tara Butters, Michelle Fazekas (Resurrection)
Starring
:

• Hayley Atwell as Peggy Carter, an officer for the Strategic Scientific Reserve.
  • James D'Arcy as Edwin Jarvis (season 1 - )Howard Stark's butler and ally to Carter, who will eventually be a tutor to Tony Stark and inspire his J.A.R.V.I.S. aritificial intelligence.
  • Chad Michael Murray as Jack Thompson (season 1 - ), a war veteran and chauvinistic agent with the S.S.R.
  • Enver Gjokaj as Daniel Sousa (season 1 - ), a war veteran and agent for the S.S.R. who experiences prejudice due to his crippled leg, allowing him to relate to Carter.

Recurring:

• Dominic Cooper as Howard Stark (season 1 - ), the father of Tony Stark, and a founding member of S.H.I.E.L.D.
  • Bridget Regan as Dottie Underwood (season 1 - ), a small-town girl from Iowa who moves next door to Carter, and a product of the precursor to the Red Room.
  • Lyndsy Fonseca as Angie Martinelli (season 1 ), a waitress and inspiring actress who befriends Carter.
  • Ralph Brown as Johann Fennhoff / Doctor Faustus (season 1)a Russian hypnotist working for Leviathan, who infiltrates the S.S.R. under the guise of rescued psychiatrist, Dr. Ivchenko.
  • Wynn Everett as Whitney Frost / Madame Masque (season 2)a Hollywood actress and brilliant inventor.
  • Lotte Verbeek as Ana Jarvis (season 2)the free-spirited wife of Jarvis who immediately befriends Peggy and helps her adjust to life in Los Angeles.
  • Currie Graham as Calvin Chadwick (season 2)Whitney's husband and high-powered businessman.
  • Reggie Austin as Jason Wilkes (season 2)a quirky yet charismatic scientist who instantly charms Peggy.
  • Kurtwood Smith as Vernon Masters (season 2)a veteran of the War Department with a keen understanding of how to work a system.
  • Ken Marino as Joseph Manfredi (seas0n 2), a volatile leader in the Maggia crime syndicate who will Peggy's adversaries further their agenda.

Guest:

• Neal McDonough as Timothy "Dum Dum" Dugan (season 1), a friend of Carter and Captain America and member of the Howling Commandos during World War II.
  • Costa Ronin as Anton Vanko (season 1), co-creator of the arc reactor with Howard Stark.
  • Toby Jones as Arnim Zola (season 1), a former Hydra scientist and now prisoner of the S.S.R.

Former:

• Shea Whigham as Roger Dooley (season 1), the S.S.R. chief who oversees agents Carter,Thompson and Sousa.

Synopsis: Dedicated to the fight against new atomic age threats in the wake of World War II, Peggy must now journey from New York City to Los Angeles for her most dangerous assignment yet. But even as she discovers new friends, a new home and perhaps even a new love, she's about to find out that the bright lights of the post-war Hollywood mask a more sinister threat to everyone she is sworn to protect.

tumblr_ne656e4OYY1rf73xqo5_500_zps4ozch2

September 1, 2017

Showrunner: Scott Buck (Iron Fist)

Starring:

• Anson Mount as Blackagar Boltogon / Black Bolt, the head of the Inhuman Royal Family and King of Attilan, whose voice can cause destruction with the slightest whisper.
  • Serinda Swan as Medusa, the wife of Black Bolt and Queen of Attilan, who has the ability to move and control her hair.
  • Iwan Rheon as Maximus Boltogon / Maximus the Mad, an Inhuman with a strong devotion to the people of Attilan, who desires to be king over his brother, Black Bolt.
  • Ken Leung as Karnak, ​Black Bolt's cousin and closest adviser, who can "see the fault in all things" and acts as the Royal Family's strategist and philosopher. 
  • Eme Ikwuakor as Gorgon, Black Bolt's cousin and leader of Attilan's military, who can generate seismic waves with his hooves.
  • Isabelle Cornish as Crystal, Medusa's sister and the youngest member of the Royal Family, who has the ability to control the elements.
  • Mike Moh as Triton, Black Bolt's cousin who has the ability to live underwater.
  • Sonya Balmores as Auran, the Head of the Royal Guards of Attilan, with a fierce loyalty to Black Bolt.
  • Elle Woglom as Abigail Brand?, someone who works at a private aerospace company with a personal passion for space and things related to the Moon.

Synopsis: After the Royal Family of Inhumans in splintered by a military coup, they barely escape to Hawaii where their surprising interactions with the lush world and humanity around them may prove to not only save them, but Earth itself.

Marvel Cinematic Universe: TV Series - Freeform

Cloak and Dagger - 2018

Showrunner: Joe Pokaski (Heroes)

Starring:

• Olivia Holt as Tandy Bowen / Dagger, a teenager with the ability to emit light daggers.
  • Aubrey Joseph as Tyrone Johnson / Cloak, a teenager with the ability to engulf others in darkness.
  • Andrea Roth as Melissa Bowen, Tandy's optimistic mother.
  • Gloria Reuben as Adina Johnson, Tyrone's mother who invests heavily in making sure her son has a good life.
  • Miles Mussenden as Michael Johnson, Tyrone's working class father who tries to provide for his family.
  • Carl Lundstedt as Liam, Tandy's criminal partner and boyfriend.
  • James Saito as Bernard Sanjo, Tyrone's unusual friend who is an emotional cornerstone in his life.
  • J.D. Evermore as Connors, an intimidating detective with a secret.

Synopsis: Tandy Bowen and Tyrone Jackson, two teenagers from different backgrounds, acquire superpowers while forming a romantic relationship. They soon realize that their powers work better when they are together, but their feelings for each other make their already complicated world even more challenging.

New Warriors - 2018

Showrunner:

Starring:

• Doreen Green / Squirrel Girl, a tough, optimistic fangirl, who is also a natural leader that can communicate, move and fight like a squirrel.
  • Craig Hollis / Mister Immortal, the New Warriors' "resident troublemaker and lothario" who cannot die, and has a cocky and grumpy personality. 
  • Dwayne Taylor / Night Thrasher, a local celebrity with no superpowers, who has his own YouTube channel, and whose parents died when he was younger, leaving him with his family's fortune.
  • Robbie Baldwin / Speedball, an immature and impulsive person, who can toss kinetic balls of energy without good aim.
  • Zach Smith / Microbe, a shy hypochondriac who can communicate with germs, and is looking for a group of people to hang out with.
  • Deborah Fields / Debrii, a low-level telekinetic trickster who is a lesbian and has suffered personal loss due to the action of other superheroes.

Synopsis: Six superpowered young people with abilities different from The Avengers want to make a positive impact in the world even if they are not quite ready to be heroes.

DC Extended Universe

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice - March 25, 2016

Teaser | Comic-Con Trailer | Trailer # 1 | Trailer #2
Director: Zack Snyder (300, Watchmen, Man of Steel)
Screenplay: David S. Goyer (Batman BeginsMan of Steel), Chris Terrio (Argo)
Starring:

• Ben Affleck as Bruce Wayne / Batman, a multi-billionaire industrialist sworn to protect Gotham City from the criminal underworld as a trained, masked vigilante.
  • Henry Cavill as Clark Kent / Superman, a Kryptonian survivor and journalist for the Daily Planet who protects the world under the alias of Superman.
  • Amy Adams as Lois Lane, a reporter for the Daily Planet and love interest of Clark Kent.
  • Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor, a complicated and sophisticated businessman who is fixated on defeating Superman.
  • Diane Lane as Martha Kent, Clark's adoptive mother.
  • Laurence Fishburne as Perry White, the editor-in-chief of the Daily Planet.
  • Jeremy Irons as Alfred Pennyworth, Bruce Wayne's trusted butler and confidant.
  • Holly Hunter as Finch, a United States senator. 
  • Gal Gadot as Diana Prince / Wonder Woman, an Amazon princess and demigoddess daughter of Zeus.

Additional:

• Tao Okamoto as Mercy Graves, Lex Luthor's assistant.
  • Ray Fisher as Victor Stone / Cyborg,
  • Jason Mamoa as Arthur Curry / Aquaman,
  • Ezra Miller as Barry Allen / Flash, 
  • Harry Lannix as General Swanwick, 
  • Christine Wren as Maj. Carrie Farris, 
  • Michael Shannon as General Zod, 
  • Jeffrey Dean Morgan as Thomas Wayne, Bruce's deceased father.
  • Scoot McNairy 
  • Callan Mulvey 

Synopsis: To be announced.

Suicide Squad - August 5, 2016

Justice has a bad side.

Teaser | Trailer #1 | Trailer #2
Director: David Ayer (Training DayFury, End of Watch)
Screenplay: David Ayer, Justin Marks (The Jungle Book)
Starring: 

• Will Smith as Floyd Lawton / Deadshot, an expert marksman and assassin.
  • Jared Leto as The Joker, a psychopathic supervillain.
  • Margot Robbie as Dr. Harleen Quinzel / Harley Quinn, a former psychiatrist and crazed supervillain who is in love with the Joker.
  • Joel Kinnaman as Rick Flag, the all-business field leader of the Suicide Squad, who executes Amanda Waller's orders but does not always agree with her goals or methods.
  • Viola Davis as Amanda Waller, the government official who gives out the squad's orders.
  • Jai Courtney as Digger Harkness / Captain Boomerang, an assassin who utilizes deadly boomerangs.
  • Jay Hernandez as Chato Santana / El Diablo, a former Los Angeles gang member who can summon flames.
  • Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje as Waylon Jones / Killer Croc, a supervillain who suffers from a skin condition that causes him to develop reptilian features.
  • Karen Fukuhara as Tatsu Yamashiro / Katana, an expert martial artist and swordswoman who serves as Rick's bodyguard and wields the mystical Soultaker blade, capable of trapping the souls of its victims.
  • Adam Beach as Christopher Weiss / Slipknot, a late recruit to the squad, an assassin expert in tactical grappling and scaling.
  • Ike Barinholtz as Griggs, security officer at Belle Reve, where the squad is held at prisoners.
  • Scott Eastwood as Lieu. GQ Edwards, Navy SEAL who assists Flag in the squad's mission. 
  • Cara Delevingne as Dr. June Moone / Enchantress, an archaeologist who is possessed by an ancient evil force that transforms her into a powerful sorceress

Additional:

• Ben Affleck as Bruce Wayne / Batman, a billionaire socialite and owner of Wayne Enterprises who dedicates himself to protecting Gotham City from its criminal underworld as a highly trained, masked vigilante.
  • Ezra Miller as Barry Allen / The Flash, a Central City police forensic investigator who can move at superhuman speeds and vibrate at a molecular level.
  • Alain Chanoine as Incubus, brother of Enchantress, who takes the body of an innocent businessman, and assists his sister in her plan to purge the Earth using their ancient magic abilities.
  • Jim Parrack as Jonny Frost, Joker's right-hand man.
  • Common as Monster T, Gotham City gang member who has had dealings with the Joker.
  • Shailyn Pierre-Dixon as Zoe Lawton, Deadshot's daughter.
  • David Harbour as Dexter Tolliver,

Synopsis: A secret government agency known as "Task Force X", led by Amanda Waller, recruits imprisoned supervillains to execute dangerous black ops missions in exchange for clemency and saving the world from an unknown but powerful threat.

Wonder WomanJune 2, 2017

Director: Patty Jenkins (Monster)
Screenplay: Jason Fuchs (Pan), Geoff Johns (Untitled Batman Reboot), Allen Heinberg (Party of Five)
Starring:

• Gal Gadot as Diana Prince / Wonder Woman, an Amazonian warrior princess and demigoddess daughter of Zeus.
  • Chris Pine as Steve Trevor, a fighter pilot in the U.S. military and love interest of Diana.
  • Connie Nielsen as Hippolyta, the Amazon Queen of Themyscira and Diana's mother.
  • Robin Wright as General Antiope, Diana's aunt.
  • Lucy Davis as Etta Candy, the best friend of Diana and Trevor's secretary.
  • Lisa Loven Kongsli as Menalippe, Antiope's lieutenant.
  • Danny Huston
  • David Thewlis
  • Ewen Bremner
  • Saïd Taghmaoui
  • Elena Anaya

Synopsis: Diana, princess of the Amazons, trained to be an unconquerable warrior. Raised on a sheltered island paradise, when an American pilot crashes on their shores and tells of a massive conflict raging in an outside world, Diana leaves her home, convinced she can stop the threat. Fighting alongside man in a war to end all wars, Diana will discover her full powers...and her true destiny.

Justice League - November 17, 2017

Director: Zack Snyder (Man of SteelWatchmen)
Screenplay: Chris Terrio (Argo)
Starring: 

• Ben Affleck as Bruce Wayne / Batman, a billionaire socialite and owner of Wayne Enterprises who dedicates himself to protecting Gotham City from its criminal underworld as a highly trained, masked vigilante.
  • Henry Cavill as Clark Kent / Superman, a Kryptonian survivor and journalist at the Daily Planet who uses his superhuman abilities to protect the Earth. 
  • Gal Gadot as Diana Prince / Wonder Woman, a 5,000 year old Amazonian warrior princess and immortal demigoddess daughter of Zeus.
  • Ezra Miller as Barry Allen / The Flash, a Central City police forensic investigator who can move at superhuman speeds and vibrate at a molecular level.
  • Jason Mamoa as Arthur Curry / Aquaman, the king of the undersea nation of Atlantis, with the ability to manipulate the tides of the ocean, communicate with other aquatic life, and swim at supersonic speeds.
  • Ray Fisher as Victor Stone / Cyborg, a former college athlete who, after being cybernetically-reconstructed after a near-fatal accident, can manipulate technology and teleport.
  • Amy Adams as Lois Lane, a reporter at the Daily Planet and love interest of Clark Kent.
  • Amber Heard as Mera, Aquaman's love interest and the Atlantean Queen.
  • Jeremy Irons as Alfred Pennyworth, Bruce Wayne's trusted butler and confidant.
  • J.K. Simmons as Commissioner James "Jim" Gordon, the police commissioner of Gotham and close ally to Batman.
  • William Dafoe 

The Flash - 

Director: Rick Famuyima (DopeConfirmation)
Screenplay: Seth Grahame-Smith (Dark ShadowsAbraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter)

Starring: 

• Kiersey Clemons as Iris West, a journalist for the Picture News and love interest of Allen.
  • Billy Crudup as Henry Allen, Barry's father.
  • Ray Fisher as Victor Stone / Cyborg?, a former college athlete who, after being cybernetically-reconstructed after a near-fatal accident, can manipulate technology and teleport.

Untitled Batman Film - ???

Director: Ben Affleck (Gone Baby GoneArgoLive by Night)

Screenplay: Ben Affleck (Good Will Hunting), Geoff Johns (ArrowThe Flash)

Starring:

• Joe Manganiello as Slade Wilson / Deathstroke, a super-soldier with remarkable healing abilities who broke free of his life in the military to pursue a career as an assassin.
  • J.K. Simmons as Commissioner James "Jim" Gordon, the police commissioner of Gotham and close ally to Batman 

Aquaman - July 27, 2018

Director: James Wan (Furious 7The Conjuring)
Screenplay: Will Beall (Gangster Squad), Kurt Johnstad (300: Rise of an Empire)
Starring: 

• Jason Mamoa as Arthur Curry / Aquaman, the king of the undersea nation of Atlantis, with the ability to manipulate the tides of the ocean, communicate with other aquatic life, and swim at supersonic speeds.
  • Amber Heard as Mera, Aquaman's love interest and the Atlantean Queen.
  • Insert Actor as David / Black Manta,
  • William Dafoe as Nuidis Vulko,

Shazam - April 5, 2019

Director: To be announced.
Screenplay: Darren Lemke (Jack the Giant Slayer)
Starring: 

• Dwayne Johnson as Black Adam,

Justice League: Part Two - June 14, 2019

Director: Zack Snyder (Man of Steel, Watchmen)
Starring: To be announced.

Cyborg - April 3, 2020

Starring: 

• Ray Fisher as Victor Stone / Cyborg, a former college athlete who, after being cybernetically-reconstructed after a near-fatal accident, can manipulate technology and teleport.

Green Lantern Corps - June 19, 2020

Dark Universe

Director: Doug Liman (The Bourne IdentityEdge of Tomorrow)

Screenplay: Guillermo del Toro (HellboyCrimson Peak)

Fox's X-Men Universe

X-Men: Days of Future Past - May 23, 2014

Director: Bryan Singer (The Usual Suspects, X2: X-Men United)
Screenplay: Simon Kimberg (Sherlock Holmes)
Starring:

• Hugh Jackman as James "Logan" Howlett / Wolverine, a mutant with accelerated healing, enhanced senses, adamantium-laced skeleton and retractable bone and adamantium claws.
  • James McAvoy, Patrick Stewart as Charles Xavier / Professor X, the world's most powerful telepath.
  • Michael Fassbender, Sir Ian McKellen as Erik Lehnsherr / Magneto, the master of magnetism and one of the most powerful mutants on Earth.
  • Jennifer Lawrence as Raven Darkholme / Mystique, a mutant who can shape-shift.
  • Halle Berry as Ororo Monroe / Storm, 
  • Nicholas Hault as Hank McCoy / Beast, a mutant with super-strength, agility and speed.
  • Anna Paquin as Anna Marie / Rogue, a mutant who can absorb the life force and mutant abilities of anyone she touches.
  • Ellen Page as Kitty Pryde, a mutant who can pass through solid objects.
  • Peter Dinklage as Bolliver Trask, a military scientist and the head of Trask industries who creates a range of robots called Sentinels designed to find and destroy mutants.
  • Shawn Ashmore as Bobby Drake / Iceman, a mutant who can create and manipulate ice.
  • Omar Sy as Bishop, a mutant who can absorb energy and redirect it in kinetic blasts.
  • Evan Peters as Peter Maximoff / Quicksilver, a mutant who can move, speak and think at supersonic speeds.
  • Josh Helman as Major William Stryker, a soldier who hates mutants.
  • Daniel Cudmore as Peter Rasputin / Colussus, a mutant who can transform his body into organic steel, which grants him superhuman strength, stamina and durability.
  • Fan Bingbing as Claire Ferguson / Blink, a mutant who can create portals to teleport.
  • Adam Canto as Sunspot, a mutant with solar-powered super-strength, near invulnerability, and the ability to create flames.
  • Booboo Stewart as  James Proudstar / Warpath, a mutant with super-strength, super agility, near invulnerability, and superhuman senses.

Synopsis: The X-Men send Wolverine to the past in a desperate effort to change history and prevent an event that results in doom for both human and mutants.

Deadpool - February 12, 2016

Director: Tim Miller (VFX for The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo, Scott Pilgrim vs. the World)

Screenplay: Rhett Rheese, Paul Wernick (ZombielandG.I. Joe: Retaliation)

Starring:

• Ryan Reynolds as Wade Wilson / Deadpool, a disfigured and unstable mercenary who was subjected to an experiment that had hoped to cure his cancer by receiving a regenerative healing factor, but instead ended in a disastrous result. 
  • Morena Baccarin as Vanessa Carlysle / Copycat, Wade's girlfriend.
  • Ed Skrein as Francis / Ajax, a member of the Weapon X program that was responsible for the experiment for which Wade volunteered.
  • T.J. Miller as Jack Hammer / Weasel, Wade's best friend who regularly helps him carry out his activities.
  • Gina Carano as Angel Dust, a henchwoman of Ajax's who has superhuman strength.
  • Brianna Hildebrand as Ellie Phimister / Negasonic Teenage Warhead, a student of Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters and a telepathic mutant with the ability to see into the future.
  • Stefan Kapicic as Peter Rasputin / Colossus, a mutant with the ability to transform his entire body into organic steel.
  • Leslie Uggams as Blind Al, an elderly blind woman and Deadpool's roommate.
  • Jed Rees as The Recruiter, the Weapon X recruiter that enlists Wade into the program in hopes to cure his cancer.

Synopsis: Based upon Marvel Comics' most unconventional anti-hero, Deadpool tells the origin story of former Special Forces operative turned mercenary Wade Wilson, who after being subjected to a rogue experiment that leaves him with accelerated healing powers, adopts the alter ego Deadpool. Armed with his new abilities and a dark, twisted sense of humor, Deadpool hunts down the man who nearly destroyed his life.

X-Men: Apocalypse - May 27, 2016

Director: Bryan Singer (The Usual Suspects)
Screenplay: Simon Kimberg
Starring:

• James McAvoy as Charles Xavier / Professor X, a mutant pacifist and the world's most powerful telepath.
  • Michael Fassbender as Erik Lehnsherr / Magneto, ta mutant with the ability to control magnetic fields and manipulate metal who becomes one of Apocalypse's horsemen. 
  • Jennifer Lawrence as Raven Darkhölme / Mystique, a mutant with shape-shifting abilities.
  • Oscar Isaac as En Sabah Nur / Apocalypse, the world's first powerful ancient mutant born with a variety of superhuman abilities who further augmented himself after merging with Celestial technology.
  • Nicholas Hoult as Hank McCoy / Beast, a mutant with blue fur, prehensile feet and superhuman strength, agility and reflexes.
  • Rose Byrne as Moira MacTaggert, a CIA agent who first who met and fell in love with Xavier, whose memories of him were erased.
  • Tye Sheridan as Scott Summers / Cyclops, a mutant who can project energy beams from his eyes and wears a visor or sunglasses to control them, and younger brother of Havok.
  • Sophie Turner as Jean Grey, a mutant who is scared of her telepathic and telekinetic power and one of Xavier's most prized students.
  • Olivia Munn as Elizabeth  Braddock / Psylocke, a mutant with telepathic abilities and becomes one of Apocalypse's horsemen.
  • Lucas Till as Alex Summers / Havok, a mutant who has the ability to absorb energy and release it with destructive force, and the older brother of Cyclops. He returns to Xavier's school to help his brother.
  • Alexandra Shipp as Ororo Monroe / Storm, a mutant who can control weather and becomes one of Apocalypse's horsemen.
  • Evan Peters as Peter Maximoff / Quicksilver, a mutant who can move at supersonic speeds, and the son of Magneto.
  • Kodi Smit-McPhee as Kurt Wagner / Nightcrawler, a German telepathic mutant and one of Xavier's students.
  • Ben Hardy as Warren Washington III / Angel, a winged mutant who becomes one of Apocalypse's horsemen.
  • Lana Condor as Jubilation Lee / Jubilee, a fashionable student at Xavier's school who can generate pyrotechnic energy plasmoids from her hands.
  • Josh Helman as William Stryker, a military officer who hates mutants.

Additional:

• Tómas Lemarquis as Caliban,
  • Hugh Jackman as James "Logan" Howlett / Wolverine, a mutant with accelerated healing, enhanced senses, adamantium-laced skeleton and retractable bone and adamantium claws.

Synopsis: X-Men Apocalypse will follow the superpowered mutants battling their most powerful foe yet, the devious and devastatingly dangerous Apocalypse. This legendary villain uses his incredible abilities to alter his physical form, access other mutant superpowers and telekinesis to recruit a cult-like group called the Four Horsemen to be his servants and do his bidding in an all out war against the X-Men.

Logan - March 3, 2017

Director: James Mangold (3:10 to YumaThe Wolverine)

Screenplay: Michael Green (Blade Runner 2, Green Lantern)

Starring:

• Hugh Jackman as James "Logan" Howlett / Wolverine, a physically enhanced mutant with accelerated healing, animal-like senses and instincts, and an adamantium-laced skeleton with retractable, blade-like claws.
  • Patrick Stewart as Charles Xavier / Professor X, the world's most powerful telepath.
  • Dafne Keen as Laura Linney / X-23, a young mutant who is the female clone of Wolverine, created from his DNA.
  • Boyd Holbrook as Donald Pierce, a relentless, calculating and intense head of security for a global enterprise, and leader of the Reavers.
  • Richard E. Grant as Dr. Zander Rice, surgical head of the project Transigen, which created X-23.
  • Stephen Merchant as Caliban, a mutant who helps Logan with taking care of Charles Xavier.
  • Eriq La Salle,
  • Elisa Neal,
  • Elizabeth Rodriguez,
  • Insert Actress as Yuriko Uyama / Lady Deathstrike?

Deadpool 2 - January 12, 2018?

Director: Tim Miller (Deadpool)

Screenplay: Rhett Rheese & Paul Wernick (ZombielandDeadpool)

Starring:

• Ryan Reynolds as Wade Wilson / Deadpool, a disfigured and unstable mercenary who was subjected to an experiment that had hoped to cure his cancer by receiving a regenerative healing factor, but instead ended in a disastrous result. 
  • Morena Baccarin as Vanessa Carlysle / Copycat, Wade's girlfriend.
  • T.J. Miller as Jack Hammer / Weasel, Wade's best friend who regularly helps him carry out his activities.
  • Insert Actor as Nathan Summer / Cable
  • Insert Actress as Neema Thurman / Domino

The New Mutants - 

Director: Josh Boone (The Fault in Our Stars)

Screenplay: Josh Boone

Starring: 

• James McAvoy as Charles Xavier / Professor X, a mutant pacifist and the world's most powerful telepath.
  • Alexandra Shipp as Ororo Monroe / Storm, an Egyptian mutant who can control weather.
  • Maisie Williams as Rahne Sinclair / Wolfsbane, a Scottish mutant who possesses the ability to transform into a wolf.
  • Anya Taylor-Joy as Illyana Rasputin / Magik, a mutant and younger sister of Colossus who has the ability to teleport and is a capable sorceress. 
  • Insert Actor as Roberto De Costa / Sunspot
  • Insert Actor as Sam Gunthrie / Cannonball
  • Insert Actress as Danielle "Dani" Moonstar / Mirage

Gambit -

Director: Doug Liman (The Bourne IdentityEdge of Tomorrow)

Screenplay: Josh Zetumer (2014 Robocop)

Starring:

• Channing Tatum as Remy LeBeau / Gambit, a mutant who can manipulate kinetic energy.

Legion - FX

Showrunner: Noah Hawley (Fargo)

Starring:

• Dan Stevens as David Charles Haller / Legion, a haunted man, diagnosed as schizophrenia at a young age and trying to find his way back to sanity, who discovers he may be one of the most powerful mutants in history.
  • Rachel Keller as Syd Barrett, self-sufficient and street smart, she uses her sharp and prickly demeanor to protect her soft core, because even though it makes her a sucker and puts her at risk, she still believes in happily ever after.
  • Jean Smart as Melanie, a nurturing but demanding therapist with a sharp mind and unconventional methods.
  • Aubrey Plaza as Lenny Busker, a friend of David's, who despite a life of drugs and alcohol abuse, knows that any day now her life is going to turn around, giving her the likable energy of an impossible optimist despite her rough demeanor.
  • Jeramie Harris as Ptonomy Wallace, an outsider by nature, stand-offish and sardonic, he is a former child prodigy who feels trapped in the past.
  • Amber Midthunder, Kerry Loudermilk, a woman of action with a childlike sense of wonder, she is a true savant who has lived a shelted, but never dull life.
  • Katie Aselton as Amy Haller, the practical older sister of David, who does her best to remain positive, which proves difficult when her brother has spent years in and out of hospitals.
  • Bill Irwin as Cary Loudermilk,
  • Jemaine Clement

Synopsis: David Haller, a man diagnosed with dissociative identity order, has struggled with mental illness since he was a teenager. But everything changes when he meets the girl of his dreams—a fellow patient—and is confronted with the possibility that the voices he hears and the visions he sees might be real. 

Agents of Shield is so bad

Yeah, it's been pretty meh. Hard to like any of the characters outside of Coulson, but thank god there's some eyecandy in the show (my god Chloe Bennett and the actress who plays Fitz). I wish the show was more like what Captain America: The Winter Soldier is teasing when it comes to SHIELD dynamics.

thread revival

I just watched The Avengers again and really noticed how awesome the final battle was and how utterly pointless half of the team was. Hulk, Thor, and Iron Man are on such a higher tier than the other 3. There was a scene where Iron Man was shooting guys out of the sky then it cuts to Hawkeye opening a bus door. I just found that humorous

Also Fury shooting an RPG at a jet containing a nuke probably isn't one of his best life decisions

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I'm more interested in this Fall with several comic book shows coming out:

Preacher (Vertigo Comics/DC) - Seth Rogan working on it for AMC, AMC ordered series-to-series

The Flash (DC Comics) - Worked on same people by Arrow

Gotham (DC Comics) - FOX 

iZombie (Vertigo Comics/DC) 

Constantine (Vertigo Comics/DC) NBC 

Lot of good shows from DC, looks like they are focused on the TV shows, while Marvel focused on their cinematic universe.

Also I believe Marvel is going to begin transitioning into their Star Wars comics, which might be cool.

Maybe we should make this a general Comic Book thread @@Reason :3

thread revival

I just watched The Avengers again and really noticed how awesome the final battle was and how utterly pointless half of the team was. Hulk, Thor, and Iron Man are on such a higher tier than the other 3. There was a scene where Iron Man was shooting guys out of the sky then it cuts to Hawkeye opening a bus door. I just found that humorous

Also Fury shooting an RPG at a jet containing a nuke probably isn't one of his best life decisions

What's funny is in the comics Thor and Hulk are on a higher tier. While for the Avengers they lowered them down so they wouldn't overshadow the others(specifically Iron Man)

I'm more interested in this Fall with several comic book shows coming out:

Preacher (Vertigo Comics/DC) - Seth Rogan working on it for AMC, AMC ordered series-to-series

The Flash (DC Comics) - Worked on same people by Arrow

Gotham (DC Comics) - FOX 

iZombie (Vertigo Comics/DC) 

Constantine (Vertigo Comics/DC) NBC 

Lot of good shows from DC, looks like they are focused on the TV shows, while Marvel focused on their cinematic universe.

Also I believe Marvel is going to begin transitioning into their Star Wars comics, which might be cool.

Maybe we should make this a general Comic Book thread @@Reason :3

I'll make it later this afternoon. One more final to take!

Bring It On (and Yes ManDown with Love) director Peyton Reed has replaced Edgar Wright for Ant-Man. Adam McKay (Anchorman, Step Brothers, The Other Guys) doing a rewrite.

Bring It On (and Yes ManDown with Love) director Peyton Reed has replaced Edgar Wright for Ant-Man. Adam McKay (Anchorman, Step Brothers, The Other Guys) doing a rewrite.

Might as well burn this movie to the ground.

All the hype I had went bye bye. 

^ I really really strong disagree with that opinion ( @ )

@@amo819 Yeah I'm still pissed and I'll always be wondering what Edgar's vision would be once the film is out, but all hope is not lost. Peyton Reed actually has a lot of geek and comedic cred (Mr. Show); almost directed the Fantastic Four film in 2004, his pitch was that it was going to Jack Kirby-esqued, set in the 60s too (which sounded great). This isn't his film, but hopefully he can bring a visual flair to a film that already has the storyboards and setpieces ready.

I loved em but I'm curious why you thought the opposite? 

It's really hard to ruin the character that is Peter Parker and what makes him special (he's an average guy like you and me, not a person destined to be Spider-Man that The Amazing Spider-Man 2 clearly made him be), but Avi Arad (look at his track record post-Spider Man 2) managed to pull it off (with help from Marc Webb, Roberto Orci and Alex Kurtzman, the two biggest hack screenwriters in Hollywood). I could go on and on about how they did it, but this editorial explains it pretty damn well. Read it if you got the time.

Why It Didn't Work: The Amazing Spider-Man 2

Oh okay, well I'm not a die hard comic book fan. I'm a movie buff. From that unbiased stand point I feel as though the emotions and chemistry between the actors in the new movies were a lot better. Like I legit cared for the new characters. I feel the whole destiny theme is a tiny detail when you watch both movies straight through. It might change the story dramatically but it doesn't affect the movies impact one bit in my opinion.

The screenplay (and performances) is pretty shitty too. There's at least 100 plot holes in it. The problem with Orci and Kurtzman's scripts is that they collapse on themselves once you actually dwell on the film after watching it. (That being said, I thoroughly enjoy Mission: Impossible III and Abrams' 09 Star Trek reboot)

Some examples: 

• That prologue with Peter's parents...why does his dad upload a file to a computer that's in his hidden Manhattan computer lab AHHHH
  • Jamie Foxx's performance and character (goes apeshit because Spidey forgets his name?). Also cliche evil doctor shtick from Martin Coskas, who's better than that
  • Gwen: "I know the grid specs so I can turn it on" Goes to control room, huge red button that says something along the lines of "turn on"
  • Who cares about Aunt May in the hospital and the two planes almost hitting each other; no investment in the people on that plane
  • Peter decides to research his dad for no real reason. Also, did he forget about Uncle Ben's killer?
  • What takes Harry Osborn so long to show up in the 3rd act? Why show up after Electro is defeated? Why not double team Spidey (w/ Gwen present) and make it virtually impossible for him to win?
  • Ahhhhhhh the Phillip Phillips song/montage part (also worst research diagram ever)

EDIT: Rumor has it that The Amazing Spider-Man 3 is going to be pushed to 2017. It's hard to make a universe (compared to Disney's Marvel, Warner Bro's DC and Fox's X-Men universes) based off one superhero. Sony's really stretching it by making a Sinister Six film and it's hard to see Andrew Garfield doing more than 3 films unless they get the dumptrucks full of money ready. They already lost $200 mil last quarter and struggling for a franchise that's not comedy (21/22 Jump StreetThe Interview). I hate that I'm raging about this franchise, but we've had 5 Spider-Man films in 12 years and the last 3 films have gotten mixed-to-negative reviews. I fucking love Raimi's Spider-Man 2 though, probably my favorite superhero film.

Spider-man 1 and 2 are vastly overrated when you look back on them now. Especially 1. 

The casting of Peter Parker and Mary-Jane is cringe-worthy. 

Doc Oc and Raimi's Evil Dead style save the second film, but they don't hold up worth crap and suffer from similar complaints. 

nope, Spiderman is still better than 90% of superhero films

the casting was fine, Tobey McGuire is the perfect fit, and mary janes boobies look extra nice in that wet upside down kissing scene

• Upvote (+1) 1

Spider-man 1 and 2 are vastly overrated when you look back on them now. Especially 1. 

The casting of Peter Parker and Mary-Jane is cringe-worthy. 

Doc Oc and Raimi's Evil Dead style save the second film, but they don't hold up worth crap and suffer from similar complaints. 

It's very campy but it got the character right for the most part (city loves him, but his relationships are struggling, bills to pay, falling behind in school). Best part is that it doesn't feel overstuffed and isn't worried about spending 2/3 of the movie setting up the sequel with subplots that we really don't care for instead of actually telling a coherent story. (The Amazing Spider-Man franchise)

I remember in 2010 when The Amazing Spider-Man movie was going to have a lower budget (90-100 mil) and be more intimate, relationship-based. LIES!

Garfield is a good Peter Parker, but he feels more douchey.

It got the character right, outside of Spiderman's actual personality. That's my biggest gripe. Spiderman, at least comic book Spiderman, is a lot more like The Amazing Spiderman version than the original. 

It's why I enjoy these movies more even without their flaws. I enjoy Spiderman a lot more and that is what I go see a Spiderman movie for. 

• Upvote (+1) 2