The Snazzer

You are 343, who would you hire?

If you had to hire 5 people to help inspire the next halo which people would you pick?

My picks.

cT- For mechanics, CORE mechanics

Cursed Lemon- Mechanics, features, weapons

Max Hoberman- Lead multplayer design & interface for halo 2 (maps)

Ghostayame- he earned it and can manage a competative playlist

aPK-  Could really evolve forge

• Upvote (+1) 3

I dont think anyone could get hired at 343 without prior AAA game experience for the important MP roles...

The game industry is not easy to get into I heard unless you are a tester or something.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

:gandhi: &  :maven: to help with spectator mode

:bman: so he can design the game so he can win a tourney :)

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

I dont think anyone could get hired at 343 without prior AAA game experience for the important MP roles...

The game industry is not easy to get into I heard unless you are a tester or something.

Do i really need to put "Hypothetically speaking" ?

Someone that can make firefight competative and interesting as a candidate also, I tink with ranks, leaderboards and tweaks it can be interesting.

I would look at who has put in a lot of hard work and dedication into Halo 4 and would have to go with Ghostayame no questions asked. 

Honorable mentions:

cT, Lemonade, and boss nasti 

Do i really need to put "Hypothetically speaking" ?

Someone that can make firefight competative and interesting as a candidate also, I tink with ranks, leaderboards and tweaks it can be interesting.

Just saying, anybody can theorize about making an awesome game, but very few people can actually make them well.  Watching Indie Game the movie(documentary about independent game devs) lose their minds during the dev process and all the politics that goes with selling a game made me change my outlook on the industry.

Just saying, anybody can theorize about making an awesome game, but very few people can actually make them well.  Watching Indie Game the movie(documentary about independent game devs) lose their minds during the dev process and all the politics that goes with selling a game made me change my outlook on the industry.

I said "inspire" I know you need a degree and experience for a real position, but the average graduate of game design probably knows little of halo.

Hire people who are all on the same page. I think Halo 4 suffered from various staff having different ideas for the future of Halo.

• Upvote (+1) 3

1. Gandhi - Keeps it real. More or less a Steve Jobs type of person who will tell someone something sucks if it isn't perfect.

2. cT - Probably the most knowledgeable community member on all Halos.

3. Ghost - Puts in some much work and can help build competitive scene.

4. Ninja - Tester/Marketing through his channel. (Basically our Nadeshot.)

5. Not so sure yet....I'll keep thinking.

• Upvote (+1) 1

This is very true. However, if you disregard this fact, then this is my 5:

aPK: Co-Leader of Map design

Solo XII: Co-Leader of Map design

cT: Lead Franchise director

Walshy: Lead game Tester

Doju: Lead MP director

• Upvote (+1) 2

Take what you saw in that show, and multiply it by 10 if it is a AAA game.

Indie devs actually get to make the game they want. AAA devs have to make the game that the Suits who publish it want.

That is why so many people want to be Indie devs despite it not having a guaranteed payout and the amount of individual work being higher.

People who can actually code a Good Game.

I would prefer mediocre Code from a person who actually likes what made Halo great, than perfect amazing code from someone who thinks that the CE pistol is overpowered and that giving someone a random weapon from the sky is a good idea.

• Upvote (+1) 3