Sign in to follow this  
sk0ls

H2 LAN Highlights: LIVE 2v2 gameplay and 3 shot triple out-BR

Oh, how I miss Halo 2 FFA. Every time I choke on my last shot in H4, I flashback to a time when I could murder people with my superior superawesomeclaw double shot skillz.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Oh, how I miss Halo 2 FFA. Every time I choke on my last shot in H4, I flashback to a time when I could murder people with my superior superawesomeclaw double shot skillz.

those were indeed the days.

I feel like if there is anything that the new developers need to see, it is the soul that Halo 2 had along with that fast strafing and perfect aiming.

I feel like if there is anything that the new developers need to see, it is the soul that Halo 2 had along with that fast strafing and perfect aiming.

Well the soul of Halo 2 will never be matched that came from the super close-knit community and emergent gameplay. But I do agree that Halo 2's core is amazing(minus melee hit detection) for the game it is anyways. Halo 3 kind of made everything sluggish and then from there it just got worse.

lol, I love how this is like a slightly above-average play, but we all just love it so much because it's fucking halo 2.

• Upvote (+1) 1

lol, I love how this is like a slightly above-average play, but we all just love it so much because it's fucking halo 2.

For a 5 man legit setting FFA on lan i'd say it's better than slightly-above-average don't you think?

• Upvote (+1) 1

the aiming was too easy

• Upvote (+1) 1

For a 5 man legit setting FFA on lan i'd say it's better than slightly-above-average don't you think?

eh, first two kills were really easy, it was basically that one outbr (which was sweet, don't get me wrong) and very montage worthy.

I just wouldn't call it "amazing" or anything.

Pulling off the double shot for a 3 shot kill when down a shot or two...yeah, that was pretty sick. The fact that it was a triple kill is icing on the cake.

eh, first two kills were really easy, it was basically that one outbr (which was sweet, don't get me wrong) and very montage worthy.

I just wouldn't call it "amazing" or anything.

I didn't call it amazing or anything so looks like i'm all set.

Updating OP with a live capped 2v2!