Gardner

If you aren't playing Halo 4, why?

Because shooting in Halo 4 is not fun at all, and team throwdown is 70% bad kids and 25% quitters. I'd rather play CS, or H1, or H2.

No point in playing after SR130, game has fallen in population so much that it doesn't even match you right with players. Most of all the playlists are dead due to the fact that Infinity kids like their crutches and being rewarded for kills with power weapons.

I still play, but anything that isn't throwdown or customs is just boring and awful at this point.

Whoever thought that promethean vision was a good idea should be fired.

I still play competitively. I plan on going to Indianapolis... events are a passion and I want to attend as many before I graduate college. Casually the game is un playable. Recently I've been running back some H3 as well

Same here... I play more reach though. I love H4 to death like all the other Halos. But this one for some reason turns me off. 1v1's in H4 aren't as fun as Reach's, the radical changes that were made. Granted, some things like the loadouts and initial ordinances don't bother me. But things like instant respawn, Boltshot, flinching, and the lack of friends that still play the game. Like Reach, it's had it's hits and misses. But H4, probably has more misses than hits. But I can't really blame 343i for trying something new, and with it being 343i's first game (excluding Anniversary) Now the team is bigger than the development for H4, I can look forward to H5. And with 60fps and dedicated servers, I think that's a good start right there.

Haven't played halo in a month. Disc golf is just way more enjoyable. Considered selling my Xbox and waiting to see if Halo 5 is worth buying before I buy the Xbox One.

beacause things like (but not limited to): PODs, custom loadouts, sprint, and spread, make me feel as if am being defeated by the game rather than my opponents, and thus it is not fair or balanced, making it unejoyable. Variety in a game should come from what the players bring to the table, not from within the games rules themselves.

New reason:
My copy of Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Remix arrived this morning. I doubt my Xbox will be even getting plugged back in for at least a week.

Hitmarkers on the head

Completely random host changes

JiP

Ordinances of all kind

Lack of vehicle oriented btb maps, way too much cover

Mantis

Spread, inconsistent 4shotting

Custom game lobbies aren't as popular

Money spent on dlc which i rarely play

Stickies and pps in btb

Too many medals

Overall, THIS GAME FEELS LESS REWARDING. Put less in and you get less out and vice versa.

• Upvote (+1) 1

No point in playing after SR130, game has fallen in population so much that it doesn't even match you right with players. Most of all the playlists are dead due to the fact that Infinity kids like their crutches and being rewarded for kills with power weapons.

Halo needs to pretty much completely rip of CoDs progressive leveling system. I made a thread about it, but they need to have more things to unlock that's purely aesthetic for armour, guns and emblems. They need to make it there own though so it's not a complete rip off. Like use 5 golden stars so it's like the 5 star general in H3.

the maps are really really bad

the playlists are reallly bad

no rankings

no descope,  i STILL expect it to happen, and it never does

i felt like i was controlling a badass super soldier in halo 2, halo 4 feels like i'm controlling an overweight  trainee 

etc etc etc

• Upvote (+1) 1

In game: no descope, the existence of sprint and the lack of a good connection filter.

Outside of the game: uni.

Pokemon>