Gardner

If you aren't playing Halo 4, why?

If you want to play a competitive fighting game, look no further:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTnGADJ3gRI

But Melee isn't a real fighting game  :kappa:

So much nostalgia. THE WOMBO COMBO. 

On-topic: I stopped playing because H4 started to feel more and more like a chore to play. Wasn't much fun to play for long periods of time.

I play it with friends, never by myself 

I don't even do that.

Friend: "Want to play Halo 4?"

Me: "Well we have Splinter Cell: Blacklists."

Friend: "Right. Let's play that."

I still play competitively. I plan on going to Indianapolis... events are a passion and I want to attend as many before I graduate college. Casually the game is un playable. Recently I've been running back some H3 as well

TL:DR - Halo 4 Blows, Halo Reach was 1000x better.

Halo Reach was fucking shit. I find Halo 4 far less dull than Reach, but far more irritating. Still I think it's marginally better than Reach

Halo Reach was fucking shit. I find Halo 4 far less dull than Reach, but far more irritating. Still I think it's marginally better than Reach

It's weird. Halo 4 feels more like Halo even though it's terribly bad while Reach felt like some weird shit. Bloom, no bleed through melees. It's just shit.

MLGv7/ZBNS how ever >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

With that said, Reach didn't feel that great. The graphics were meh, just felt like it wasn't done. Halo 4 "looks" and "feels" done, but there's so much shit in it.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Can't we just all agree that both Reach and Halo 4 are misses for the series? I just don't want 343 to read these opinions and think, "Wow, so they did like what Bungie did with Reach afterall!" Let's just all go back to loving Halo 2 like before. I can put up with Halo 3 if that's how you roll, but not Reach.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's weird. Halo 4 feels more like Halo even though it's terribly bad while Reach felt like some weird shit. Bloom, no bleed through melees. It's just shit.

MLGv7/ZBNS how ever >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

With that said, Reach didn't feel that great. The graphics were meh, just felt like it wasn't done. Halo 4 "looks" and "feels" done, but there's so much shit in it.

Basically my same opinion.

I couldn't get in to reach and I *hated* its art style even more than halo 4.   I never even played mlgv7 since I already noped outta there.

Halo 4 throwdown basically suffers from:

1. sprint

2. bad maps (this is kinda coupled with sprint)

3. lack of population/ rank progression

4. no descope/flinch

5. not being v5 ):

Everything in halo 4 feels crips though.  The base movement (ignoring sprint) is pretty decent although there is still better strafing to be desired, and I vastly prefer hitscan online.

Some other problems with throwdown include the br spread.

I never even played mlgv7 since I already noped outta there.

I ended up buying a used version after seeing how ZBNS was and with the melee system being fixed. Missed out on some good Reach.

I ended up buying a used version after seeing how ZBNS was and with the melee system being fixed. Missed out on some good Reach.

Yeah I know I did.  I played a couple games or so but I was preoccupied with school anyway.

ZBNS gamrplay wise, best halo since halo 2 

way to much cover in halo 4 , couple tht with sprint your going to have a bad time 

this games meta/skill factor is  awful 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't play Halo 4 anymore because it isn't fun is boring and frustrating to play. I haven't played since about February. Not even Throwdown, CSR, Forge Island, or map packs can bring me back. This is all because they can't/won't fix the core issues with the gameplay. At least in Reach, they took out bloom and fixed AL. I would much rather play my LoL than H4.

I've tried to make it work, but I just don't care anymore. The more I read about Halo and the developer's take on the competitive scene, the more I realize that they absolutely have no idea what made Halo so successful, from a casual or competitive standpoint. They have no intention of improving Halo 4 to be a better game and admitting that things like sprint are flat out wrong. I had hoped to follow up my "Believe in Us" video with more videos, each one explaining why things like sprint and flinch cripple the Halo gameplay... but I just don't care anymore.

I'm just waiting for some concrete stuff about the next title's multiplayer. If it's better, I'll come back with a passion. If it's not, I'll just keep playing League. Riot is doing shit fucking right. If anyone plays LoL, add me: XbLKat. I almost exclusively play Ezreal because blue build OP.

I'll try to remember to add you later tonight. My IGN is my username.

I still enjoy Halo 4.  I do not enjoy the Halo 4 online experience.  I often find myself on Netflix more nowadays than on H4 simply because no on else is on.  The game is only fun when playing competitive customs or with your friends.  Even then, the online experience can really impact the fun factor.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think this game is slowly becoming more like past Halos. I play way less infinity now if I jump into slayer and Btb. Throwdown and doubles are there for when I am feeling competitive.

I think that this game looks 50% better than it did at launch. I think we have the work of 343 and ghost to thank however, there is a long way to go before Halo 4 is prestigious like it past installments.

Because it came out the same time as Blops 2 and it's still 30 fps... So much lazy developign as far as multiplayer in halo 4.

Join me and the movement of FPS players to Black Ops 2 and Fighting games, young padawan 

Or we could you know, play halo since thats what most people really want anyway. why is the halo community so afraid of playing the older games in the series? imagine if we all just said fuck these new games and started playing halo 1 or something.

Game lost its fun it had spanning Halo CE-3. That's it for me, really. Returning to #PCMasterRace is the best thing I've ever done. Currently upgrading my baby to a full fledged monster for BF4.

Can't we just all agree that both Reach and Halo 4 are misses for the series? I just don't want 343 to read these opinions and think, "Wow, so they did like what Bungie did with Reach afterall!" Let's just all go back to loving Halo 2 like before. I can put up with Halo 3 if that's how you roll, but not Reach.

Was thinking the same thing brother... However, those who were around competing in the H2 days are far and few between now a days. 

(sighhh....)  

It's just not that fun. 

If I go into Infinity.. its just so ridiculously random its frustrating. Turn one corner, there's a guy with a sword. Turn another, a guys got a fuel rod cannon. 

Then in throwdown, it takes about 15 minutes to find a game, people quit out all the time, the maps are bad, sprint ruins it, with no descoping its a joke..

I might play a couple of games every day but I don't do those 4-5 hour sessions that I did in halo 3. The only time h4 is fun is when you get into competitive customs, which are RARE, because no-one actually plays this game.

Only played Halo 4 but my xbox live account ran out.

Maybe i will play again if Team Doubles gets some love.

I've been playing Madden and waiting for GTA V. The only chance I come back is if an event gets announced near me (Northeast) because I do enjoy playing Halo 4 competitively.